Anonymous Secrets Thread

When I was in the navy I used to bang the CMc's daughter at his house when he was at work it makes me feel good because he never knew my fucking name

First congratulations.

Second, the way the anonymous part works is that you send me the secret privatly and I post it without your name.

Most people are more comfortable that way.

Female, No age - My girlfriend sends me audio she's taped of her while she's fucking and I flick the bean while I listen to it. I like it best when they go at it doggy style because that's when she moans the most.

Female - no age- ever since I lost weight I feel much ore secure in who I am. I try to find ways to let guys look down my shirt or up my skirt in public. It really turns me on.

Male - No Age - I told people on Lit I was divorced, but I'm not. I would be if I didn't realistically think my Wife would kill herself when I left.

I feel trapped, miserable, and suffocated and have for about 7 years.

My prayers are with you buddy. I think if you told some people around here what you situation is you would be surprised at how much support you get.

I know we went through this last time, and I guess some people have forgotten. I WILL NOT reveal who a particular secret came from.

I have already had someone contact me as to who the married man in the previous submission was.

This one works if people that submit can be sure of their anonymity.

Male- When my older sister leaves the door cracked open when she showers I watch her as much as I can. When she's done, I smell the towel she used.

I dream of touching her.

Send in your secrets.

I will be online for a couple of hours if anyone wants to send me something for immediate post.

Or just a good conversation.

Male - 23 - I used to watch my sister through a crack when she changed for the swimming pool. I would get so turned on. I thought I was the only one, then I read the guy that posted about seeing his sister in the shower.

It was so hot spying on her like that. It makes me wonder if other people have the same feelings.

Just a few reminders for everyone that is new to the thread:

1) I post your secrets anonymously. I will not reveal who sent them in.

2) Please include your age and gender.

3) I prefer if they are sent to my email, but PM is fine

4) Sexy ones are fun, but anything is welcome.

Also, I like it a lot when people comment on the confessions and we have some chatter on the page.

Thanks!

Welcome back Neruda!

Glad to see you again, and of course I'm happy to see the thread back up :D

Oh I will have fun catching up on the secrets!

Welcome back Neruda!

Glad to see you again, and of course I'm happy to see the thread back up :D

Oh I will have fun catching up on the secrets!

'Bout time you showed up. I've been looking forward to seeing you around here.

'Bout time you showed up. I've been looking forward to seeing you around here.

I don't know what took me so long either!
I wish I saw it sooner, I really do :D

Female, No age - My girlfriend sends me audio she's taped of her while she's fucking and I flick the bean while I listen to it. I like it best when they go at it doggy style because that's when she moans the most.

Now that is kinky :D

Female - no age- ever since I lost weight I feel much ore secure in who I am. I try to find ways to let guys look down my shirt or up my skirt in public. It really turns me on.

Interesting side effect!

45 year old male: My 18 year old daughter found me naked after a shower. My cock was semi hard and thick. I froze for an instant and saw her looking. I then yelled at her to get out of my room.

I don't think I would yell, but I am sure that there would be a discussion about privacy. I think yelling sends the wrong signal. If I did yell, I would apologize.

I have a 21 YO niece living with us right now so theoretically this could happen, or the reverse, but we both shut doors and knock even when doors aren't shut all the way.

I don't think I would yell, but I am sure that there would be a discussion about privacy. I think yelling sends the wrong signal. If I did yell, I would apologize.

I have a 21 YO niece living with us right now so theoretically this could happen, or the reverse, but we both shut doors and knock even when doors aren't shut all the way.

If I ever raise my voice, someone's life is in danger. I don't believe in yelling.

I always tell the women I am with that I will never raise my voice to them and I will never curse at them.

Female - 45 - When I'm having a bad day at work, I go take my panties off in the bathroom and put them in my purse. Then every person I pass I think "There's nothing between them and my pussy but my thin little skirt" and I wonder what they would do if they knew.

Male - No Age - I told people on Lit I was divorced, but I'm not. I would be if I didn't realistically think my Wife would kill herself when I left.

I feel trapped, miserable, and suffocated and have for about 7 years.

My prayers are with you buddy. I think if you told some people around here what you situation is you would be surprised at how much support you get.

To the man behind the secret- (((hugs))) Perhaps you could both begin marriage counseling and once your wife has a rapport with the counselor, have the counselor help you both through the divorce? Just a thought. Going on the way you are doesn't seem healthy.

Female - 35 - My mother used to refer to lady parts as "her sparrow".

Now I am damn curious as to WHY it was called "sparrow"

P'raps from Robert Blake's TV show's theme song: keep your eye on the sparrow? Or the expression that God notes the fall of the sparrow? Or it's like a sparrow in size, in color, and in sound when it chirps?

Back