West Richland Tavern.

Grinning she hurried to the kitchen after.pouring his drink. She grabbed a plate and some.pasta them hurried back out and placed it before him. "Well... eat!" She demanded anxiously and sat at the end of the bar, her chin resting on her hands.

----------------
While she was in the kitchen before she heaped up the pasta she.placed a tender hand upon Rex's shoulder. She spoke softly but sternly. "You're okay right?" She made Eugene's plate as he replied.
 
Rex wondered why Hannah was so excited about this guy she just let in the bar. She had almost run into the kitchen and seemed like an excited school girl as she made up a plate of pasta with marinara sauce and headed back into the bar. "Yes I'm ok, the food was great." He did not ask her how she knew the guy but figured he must of done her right at some time. "Hey, that's funny", he thought "that could have 2 meanings." He finished putting away the dishes and got his clothes. No way he could help Troy in an apron, sneakers, and a cock sock.
 
Last edited:
She felt a distancing happening between her and Rex, and it wasn't all her fault. As she waited art the bar, her mind reeled.
 
''Yes Ma'am''... Eugene didn't need to be told twice to eat, he dug in with an appetite few larger men could match. Grinning as he ate her cooking she'd really improved, she used to not even be able to boil water. ''I must gladly admit...you've improved from when you couldn't boil water. Dunking the inevitable swat that would probably be coming his way. Dipping the garlic bread in the sauce he sips the Vino, placing the wine glass down to bite into the bread. Chewing and swallowing the bread another huge bite of pasta followed, without his mouth full he pauses a few moments. ''This is the best meal I've had in ten really long years!''
 
Rex finished dressing and went back into the bar. He walked up to Hannah and said quietly "are you excited about the changes Troy wants to make? I think they sound pretty good. You on the other hand, seem sort of down. I think you have a lot going on but you keep it all bottled up. I know I'm an ass most of the time and you probably think all I see when I look at you are your tits and ass, but that isn't true. You seem like someone going some where. I don't know where but I like the feeling I get when I'm here. That's because of you, even when you are threatening me with your knife. I know you are the boss and all, but if you ever need someone to just listen I'll volunteer. You know I'm no problem solver and so do I, but I can be a good friend...at least before all my fuck ups I could be."
 
She was about to swing at Eugene when Rex walked up, before she could say anything he started, just spilling what seemed like a long random thought process. She listened carefully to every word and studied him.
"Thank you hun..." Her voice soft as she spoke.
-------------------
She then turned to her old friend and rolled her eyes. "Yeah? Well you're still ugly as ever..."
 
At that moment a man walked through the door. Rather average in height but with an air of mystery. He looked Hannah in the eyes and Said "Do you need a cook?" I have been teaching cooking for some years now and my Deans thought I didn't know how to cook. I am here to please you.
 
She studied the strange man and spoke softly, "Come by tomorrow, we'll try out two specials I have in mind. If I like your work you're hired." She smiled warmly and dismissed him softly, she already had so much on her mind.
"Oh, your name sir?"
 
My name is "Q". Just "Q". I will come prepared to cook tomorrow for you. What time is the first meal?
 
Rex walked over to the pool table and begin to play. He figured he had nothing else to do until Troy got back with whatever materials and guys he was bring. If Hanna need him for anything she'd ask. She was busy with her friend and some new guy that had just walked in. Rex wonder for a minute about Tess but then realized he did not need to worry about her, should could take care of herself.
 
Rex invited DeeDee and Kari to play pool with him when they came down from upstairs. He knew they would be gone with Hannah all day so this was a good chance to get to know them. Every time one of them started to take a shot he would stop them and tell them they were holding the ques wrong. That gave him the opportunity to get behind them and push his package up against them while "helping" them hold the que and align the shot. Kari did not even seem to mind when he let his hand brush across her breast. Maybe he could get lucky with one or both of the twins.
 
Kari giggled softly and arched into him as he guided her, her ass ground firmly against his groin.
DeeDee watched curiously as she got gently probed by Rex. She waited patiently for her turn
 
Laughing out loud Eugene grabbed his chest. ''M'lady thou hast sorely wounded thy Knight, methinks I may slip this mortal coil and fadeth away!'' Giving his old friend Hanna a mischievous wink, before he quickly finished of his delicious meal. Sipping the last of the Vino with a loud belch entered the kitchen, washed his plate, wine glass and silverware thoroughly. Stepping out of the kitchen over to the pool table, selecting a pool cue from the rack chalking it up. ''Names Eugene most just call me Wolf. Except for what everyone heard Hannah yell. Chuckling knowing the guy couldn't have really missed that at all. ''Mind if I join you in a game or two?''
 
"Sure, join up. I'm Rex and these two "ladies" are Kari and DeeDee. They work here. Tell you what I'll take Kari and you take DeeDee and we will play 8 ball as teams." Rex smiled and shoot the guys hand.
 
DeeDee approached the bigger of the two, her curvy form standing so close to his.
Kari smiled softly and watched Rex closely.
-------------------


Hannah sighed softly, sitting at the bar alone yet again.
 
''Thanks Rex. Pleased to meet you Kari and Deedee.'' Giving Kari a self conscious smile. ''Looks like you're stuck with me Dee.'' Reaching across the table to shake Rex's hand firmly, and each ladies hand carefully. "You can break we'll take solids...ok with everyone?''
 
"Kari we should beat your sister and this guy since you are better than she is." Rex said as he rubbed his hand across Kari's ass, patting it lightly as he moved to rack the balls. He smiled at Hannah when he noticed her looking that direction. "you first since you are Hannah's friend" he said to Eugene. He'd couldn't remember what the guy said to call him. I'd have to ask Hannah.
 
Last edited:
Bending over the cue lining up his shot with a friendly wink at Hanna, breaking the unracked balls dropping the 2 5 and 7. ''Might beat us....might not.'' Standing upright propped on the cue.
 
"Nice break Wolf" Rex patted Kari on the ass and said "your turn sweetie. We need to make the strips. Just take your best shot."
 
''Thanks Rex...I manage to make a shot or two now and again.'' Stepping back I didn't want to crowd Kari.
 
Kari grinned broadly and bent slowly at the waits and wiggled her ass taking the shot. She made only the seven by a bank shot. The next she missed awfully. "Sorry." Her sweet voice danced.
DeeDee laughed and clapped her hands at her sister's misfortune.
 
Troy had ducked out for a minute to phone up everyone to tell them it was a go now. He would have to wait around for a half an hour for most of them to arrive, and then another hour or two discussing what needed to be done. That put the time at about three or so. Give the girls at least two hours to get ready and then travel time and delays. Right he would try to make a booking for six but he expected trouble. One it was late and supposedly it was hard to get a table at this place anyway. Two this was Vince's daughter and entourage he was taking. Maybe he could turn that to his advantage.

Troy got on his phone again and dialed the number of the restaurant. A rather snooty sounding voice answered but something about it sounded familiar. "Rachel is that you, it's me Troy."
"Troy. How have you been Darling. I haven't seen you since you worked security at Brannigans. What are you up to?"
"More of the same really, keeping busy. Look Rach I have a really big favour to ask and you are going to have to probably clear this with upper management so you don't get in trouble."
"Sounds serious Hun, what have you got yourself involved with now?"
"Nothing bad believe me but, I need a table tonight for lets say tentatively six people at six. That may be hard enough I know but the reason for the clearance is that one of the guests is Vince Foccatelli's daughter, Hannah."
"Geez Troy you don't want much do you. This place is booked solid months in advance and Vinces daughter."
"Yeah I know but I figured Tuesday night and all. Plus think of the prestige Bob will get when people learn that she chose his place over her dad's."
"You always were the sly one Troy, sweet talking your way out of fixes and into into them as I recall. Ok leave it with me and I will try to sell it, but this is one you owe me. I have your number I will call you back soon."

Troy walked back into the bar and saw Hannah watching the guy from across the road playing pool. Troy knew him as well having bought his bike off him, and getting it serviced there. The guy was an ex con but Troy didn't hold that against him as he was a hard working guy that turned out some excellent bikes, but just for a second after seeing the way Hannah was looking at him he felt a twinge of jealousy.
 
Rex swatted Kari on the ass and said "that's ok, you looked good making a ball for them but this is just for fun. At least you made one." Rex brushed his hand across Kari's breast and turned to watch DeeDee get ready for her shot. Rex wondered if they looked identical naked since he had a hard time telling them apart just by looking at their faces.
 
Back
Top