Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali moans loudly as Matt thrusts into her. Ali writhes beneath him as he pushes in faster and faster. She starts to whimper as he pounds her faster and faster, "baby i am so close."
 
They just started having sex and Ali was already about to cum. He loved how he could make her cum so many times bringing her all that pleasure. "Mmmm cum baby it's gonna be the first time of many" He grinned as he kept thrusting deep into her pussy
 
Ali pants and screams loud as she cums hard on his cock. "I cant believe how much pleasure you give me." Ali pushes him over onto his back, "I want to go for a ride."
 
Matt grabbed her hips and held her against him and moved onto his back"Mmmm yeah ride me baby, you like my big cock?"
 
Ali smiles, "asking me if i like your big cock is like asking me if i like chocolate." Ali lays her body against him and nibbles on his earlobe as she moves her hips around him. "And i love chocolate."
 
"Mmmm god thats sexy. And I love your fucking tight pussy baby!" Feeling Ali nibble on his earlobe turned him on even more making his cock twitch inside of her
 
Ali moves her hips so her clit rubs against his cock, she whimpers as she gets closer to cumming again. Ali lifts up a little, "baby please suckle on my nipples." Ali's eyes roll back in pleasure.
 
He grinned and did just as she said and took her nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it as she kept grinding on him.
 
Ali throws her head back in pleasure as he suckles on her nipples. Her fingers going to his chest, clawing at him, "baby i am going to cum again." Ali's fingers dig into his chest and she spasms on his cock.
 
When Ali dug her nails into his chest it stung at first but the pleasure made the pain go away. "Mmmm cum for me baby" He groaned out while switching to the other nipple
 
Ali cums hard on his cock. She whimpers and pants as she calms down from her orgasm, but keeps her hips rocking around. When he switches to the other nipple, Ali cant believe how muh pleasure he is giving her. "Baby you give me so much pleasure."
 
Matt groaned out when he felt Ali's cum on his cock, he was getting close to cumming too. He decided he'll make her cum one more time then cum with her. He grinned hearing those words as he kept sucking on her nipples
 
Ali moans as she writhes on top of him, "baby please I need to feel you coating my pussy." Ali is pleading with him.
 
Ali works her hips faster and faster, wanting to make him coat her inside. She squeezes around him as she rocks, working her hips faster and faster, "please baby please."
 
"Mmmm here it comes!" He groaned out as his cock exploded deep inside her pussy quickly filling her up.
 
Ali cums hard around him as he cums inside her. Ali crashes and lays on him, her breathing slowly calming down. "MM so good baby."
 
Wehn Matt felt Ali cum again covering his cock with her warm slick cum he exploded inside her, cumming so hard and deep inside her. He kept thrusting but slowed down
 
Ali smiled as she felt Matt come inside her. She snuggles into his chest and smiles, "so much pleasure baby." She gently kisses his chest, "so when do i get to meet your friends?"
 
Matt kept slowing his thrusts until he was not moving smiling as he felt Ali's kisses on him. "Mmmm I know baby. And you met one today, what you like me showing you off to my friends?"
 
Ali grins and snuggles into him, "yeah kinda, I like how possessive you get." Ali gently kisses his neck and chest.
 
Ali just grins, "you can meet my friends, but first, I want to remind you of what is waiting for you when we come back home." Ali takes his cock and softly strokes it, wanting to get it hard again. Gently teasing him up and down, making sure to gently cup his balls.
 
"Mmm I guess your ready to go again baby" He said as he felt her soft warm hands on his cock. It started growing hard in her hand as she stroked him
 
Ali nods her head, "one thing you will learn about me, im insatiable." Ali pushes him down onto the bed and moves her hips over his cock. Slowly lowering down onto it, moaning as she slides down. Arching her back and thrusting her boobs out, her head thrown back in pleasure as she slides up and down.
 
Back
Top