Sexiest hotel encounter?

I was on a business trip with three other ladies. All married, we met a young stud at the hotel pool and ended up inviting him back to one of our rooms for some clothed woman nude man or in this case boy fun.
 
These stories are really arousing.

We were in Vegas for a few days. There was a huge hot tub where I met an older man one aft. We flirted and eventually playfully felt each other in the water. I thought that would be as far as it went but he suddenly invited me to his room. The wine worked it's magic that day and I went with him. We were already wet from the hot tub and I was wet from the play. ;). We made out and groped in the elevator and were buck naked seconds after we shut the door. It was an extremely hot adventure. I don't remember his name but I sure remember the amazing sex.


Last year we were in LA staying at a hotel between flights for just one night. We went out to the pool/hot tub where it was really dark and quiet. About 7 or 8 floors above us we could hear a couple making love. She was incredibly loud, screaming and moaning. I actually thought she was faking because it seemed like too much. We laughed about the free show. Couldn't see anything but the imagination took over.
 
I was on a business trip with three other ladies. All married, we met a young stud at the hotel pool and ended up inviting him back to one of our rooms for some clothed woman nude man or in this case boy fun.

Too hot, I've always wanted to be the plaything of a group of MILF'S.
 
I must stay in all the wrong hotels - these things never happen to me! LOL
 
I must stay in all the wrong hotels - these things never happen to me! LOL
Ha! There have plenty of times when I've been alone in a hotel room just wishing I could find someone to play with. It's rare when it happens but very memorable.

I forgot this story until now. I met a man online and had exchanged messages with him for a few years. One day he contacted me that he was flying through my city and could we meet up. I agreed and picked him up at the airport. Immediately he slipped his hand in my bra and drew my hand to his hard cock. I realized I was committed at that point.

We drove to a nearby hotel where he got a room. Clothes melted away immediately as he sat on the couch and I knelt between his legs. Pretty quickly he came in my mouth and we moved to the bedroom where we fucked like rabbits for a couple of hours. At one point he started moving into my ass (he knew I hadn't experienced that before and wanted to) but I stopped him. I wanted to save that for another time and place.

We had a really good time that afternoon. It wasn't the best sex ever but it was risky and hot and memorable. As we left to go back to the airport, he laughed about what the desk clerk would say when he checked into the same chain hotel in a different city for that night. Hmmmmmm
 
I work at an airport hotel and while we do occasionally see "ladies of the evening"- probably contacted through craigslist-- I'm always more interested in the "slightly suspicious" things most people don't think about. Truthfully, I'm sure 99% of what I speculate and fantasize about the people I check in is untrue, but it's fun! I always make a joke about "not judging" when someone starts defending their circumstances without cause, and we all laugh it off, but I like to think they were defensive for a reason. ;)

Unfortunately, the only naked people I ever hear about are older, extremely intoxicated businessmen who open the door to maids in the morning- they don't think it's all that sexy.

I did have someone once call down and ask if there were any "ladies working tonight." And I had a lot respect for the man who called down and blatantly asked where the porn was when the company made the decision to stop offering it.

The only man who ever hit on me personally did so as he was leaving, saying the next time he was in town, he was taking me out. The next time he was in town was months later and I was on lunch when he checked in. Flatteringly enough he remembered me when I answered the phone for a wake-up call request and insisted he was taking me out the NEXT time. I joked that it was too late, and he told me absolutely not! In fact, he was getting a room at the hotel across the street so there'd be no conflict of interest.

There was a lot of oo and ahh and eyebrow wiggling amongst my co-workers, but I reminded them that he had never asked for any way of getting hold of me, It was all completely to chance if he ever came back this way on business, remembered, came back for me, and I was actually there. I never saw him again.
 
Last edited:
Stayed at a B and B on a friends Hen party but I got drunk and sick so I came back to the place while they all stayed out longer.

The owner who was 55+ helped me back to my room, we talked till I felt much better, he patted my thigh for just a bit too long, I opened them and he took the hint, he fingered me while I then sucked him dry :D

I really enjoyed that Hen party.
 
29/m here I travel a lot for work and have "created" several amazing experiences. The most recent (and probably likely will never happen again) was when a gorgeous girl from Norway can knocking on doors down the hallways looking for a phone charger for her iPhone. Hers had gotten lost in travels. Lucky for me no one had one before my door. When she knocked I had been laying nude watching some tv and I was startled. I threw on a loose towel and answered the door. Once I saw her there was no saying no to the phone charger. She asked to keep it for about an hour. As we are standing there my cock began growing and there was no hiding it under a loose towel. She smiled and gave me her room number. Needless to say when it was "times up" on the charger I walked down to her room, nude and hard, just wrapped in the same towel. This time she too answered the door in only a towel. When she went to grab the charger she turned her back and bent over to grab it off the chair...as she did she let the towel slide to the floor exposing her gorgeous bare back and ass! I dropped my towel right then and there in the hallway and let myself in. We fucked like rabbits several times over before I said goodnight and she traveled home to Norway :)

I've had a couple other amazing experiences. If anyone cares to hear pm me!
 
These stories are really arousing.

We were in Vegas for a few days. There was a huge hot tub where I met an older man one aft. We flirted and eventually playfully felt each other in the water. I thought that would be as far as it went but he suddenly invited me to his room. The wine worked it's magic that day and I went with him. We were already wet from the hot tub and I was wet from the play. ;). We made out and groped in the elevator and were buck naked seconds after we shut the door. It was an extremely hot adventure. I don't remember his name but I sure remember the amazing sex.


Last year we were in LA staying at a hotel between flights for just one night. We went out to the pool/hot tub where it was really dark and quiet. About 7 or 8 floors above us we could hear a couple making love. She was incredibly loud, screaming and moaning. I actually thought she was faking because it seemed like too much. We laughed about the free show. Couldn't see anything but the imagination took over.

Reminiscent of the time me and my wife were watching tv in bed in a hotel when the couple in the room next to us began a real loud love fest. We laughed at first then we began to screw to the sounds. As they picked up the tempo, so did we...very hot. Soon, I think they heard us and we were both banging the head board sex.
 
Hotel ammenities

I'll be in a Michigan hotel this week, if anyone wants to create a memory for this thread!

Years ago, when we were both traveling on business, I arranged to meet a longtime Lit friend, and we went at it all night. At one point, her husband called to see how her trip was going. Both of us naked, she took the call, and tried to sound very matter-of-fact, but once I starting doing a bit of a lapdance in front of her and stroking for her, her attention became quite divided. I so wanted to get inside her, but I figured she'd really lose it, so instead, I pushed her back onto the bed, and went down on her with slow, soft licks so she could finish her call without getting caught. When she finally finished with him, she tossed the phone aside, rolled over on top of me, and rode me like an animal. Was so hard and rough, it made me wish he'd call back again!
 
So I was pm'd multiple times from my last story and asked to share more so I thought I would share another. One night at a hotel in a major city I decided to go down to the public pool to fish ;-) for a beautiful stranger. I put on my tight black speedo and instantly became fully hard in it. I wrapped a towel around my waist and set off out my door. I was on the fourth floor and decided to take the long way to the pool walking each full hallway down to the bottom floor, one at a time. Luckily for me, on the second floor all the way down the hallway I spotted a woman. Deciding on the spot to take a risk I pulled off the towel and draped it over my shoulder so that my hard cock was barely covered and very noticeable as I walked towards her. As I get closer I heard her repeating to herself "no way, no way, thank you lord"... At that point I began thinking she was crazy but I quickly realized she was a little tipsy and was saying those things about me. As I approached she came to a stop and stared, so I too stopped and just let her stare. After a moment, I said to her "what? Do you like what you see?" She just nodded. I stepped back into a doorway (kinda cove shaped walls around room doors) and then asked "well, would you like to see more? She nodded again. So right then and there I lowered my speedo and let it hit the floor, my huge hard cock sprang out. She stared at me for a minute before I persuaded her further. "Would you like to touch it I asked?" She came closer and wrapped her hand around my cock. That's when I noticed her wedding ring ;-) She began stroking me. After a few strokes she began to get nervous and flighty. She smiled at me and said "thank you, I really have gotta go" She turned and walked down the hall and disappeared in a doorway. Unfortunately she didn't stroke long enough to make me cum (I finished that myself) but it was another amazing experience that I will never forget!
 
Last edited:
This is a great thread. Brings back lots of memories.
Loving50 mentioned hearing the couple 9 floors up, that is me:eek: Once when we were in Vegas, someone slipped a thank you note under our door. My husband still talks about it!
 
Last edited:
This is a great thread. Brings back lots of memories.
Loving50 mentioned hearing the couple 9 floors up, that is me:eek: Once when we in vegas, someone slipped a thank you note under our door. My husband still talks about it!

Very hott! I would love to share experiences with you. PM me if you want too!
 
hot storys

I am staying in a hotel in upstate NY now for the next 30 days.....Could only wish something like these storys would happen to me
 
I had to travel for work to my new hire training. The hotel was across from a small little business park with a bunch of restaurants. Ended up at one for dinner and made small talk with the waitress. She flirted, but the waitresses always do in hope for a better tip. She asked where I was staying and stuff, but I thought nothing of it. That night she ended up at the hotel bar where I was having a few cocktails. We continued to flirt and stuff and have a few drinks. One thing lead to another, the next thing I know we were making out in the elevator up to my room.

It was quite hot. We didn't even make it to the bedroom at first because we simply went into the bathroom and I bent her over right there. Incredibly carnal and sexy to me.
 
I was spending two weeks at a hotel in NYC for Contract negotiations. Arrived Sunday morning, room wasn't ready yet. Changed into my workout clothes and went to the hotel gym. I was riding a stationary bike when a very attractive older woman came in, smiled and said hello, and went to work on an elliptical machine.

She finished before I did and said goodbye as she was leaving. I jumped off the bike and followed her out to the elevator, admiring her big ass as she walked down the hallway. I got on the elevator with her and she asked if I was trying to pick her up. I said that the thought had certainly crossed my mind and she asked me if I gave a good massage. I said I did and she invited me to her room.

The massage turned into a sex marathon that lasted well into the following early morning. I finally checked into my own room at 4:00am, slept for a couple of hours, and was in the conference room with my side of the negotiating team promptly at 9:00am. When the management team filed in a short time later, my lover from the previous day turned out to be the #2 negotiator on their team. As we were doing the introductions, she wouldn't make eye contact with me.

We were there two weeks and we fucked every night. Neither of us ever told any of our other team members what we were up to. I was hugely disappointed when she was not on the management team during subsequent negotiating sessions.
 
I once had a Hotel Receptionist who flirted with me when she checked me in, she let slip that her shift finished in half and hour. Just 2 minutes before she was ue to finish I phone reception and asked where I could get some ice, she said as she was finished she would bring a bucket to my room on the way out. I didn't lock the door, so when she knocked I called "come in". I had my back to the door and my cock out of my pants, wanking it. I said put it on the table please, then turned to face her, she saw my cock and just me up to me sinking to her knees ans commenced to suck me. That was the start of a very sexy night, I took her in each of her holes. I often used that hotel after that encounter. PM for the full details;)
 
Front Desk

When I was 22 I worked at the front desk at a hotel. One Sunday evening which were generally our slowest nights, I was in the middle of checking a couple into their room, when a woman approached the desk. I recognized right away from the way her hair was dyed that she was the woman I had recently begun chatting online with. I have always had a huge thing for older women, and larger women, and she was both. I was instantly turned on, and am sure I stuttered as I finished checking in my customers.

When the couple checking in had walked away, I walked over to the side of the desk Lori was standing at. "Do you recognize me?" She asked right away, smiling. I'm sure had seen my reaction to noticing her approach.

"Yeah I think I do." I managed, my eyes moving over her, I couldn't believe she had shown up like this. Only a couple of days beforehand we had been chatting online, her complaining about her husband, me about my girlfriend, and then she had turned on her web cam and we had gotten naked and played, I honestly didn't even remember telling her that I worked at a hotel, but now she was standing in front of me in real life.

She had long brown hair, was 41, and what I had remembered most from seeing her on cam was how big and hard her nipples had looked. We made some awkward chit chat and my eyes were of course naturally drawn to her chest as we stood across the desk. She brought her hands up and squeezed here tits together through her hoody, and asked if I wanted to see them for real now. I answered yes, and she asked if she could see my cock first?

"Right here?" I asked playfully, it was a dead Sunday night, but there are always people walking through the lobby. She said yes right away, and seemed to get really excited by the idea. I backed away from the desk a little way, into the doorway that led to the office in back, I reached down and unzipped my pants, my cock already rock hard from the excitement of her unannounced visit. Then I unbuttoned my hotel issued suit coat and let her see how happy I was she had come by. I stroked it for her a couple of times, trying in my kind to put on the best show I could under the circumstances, and then put it away before we were busted.

Then she asked if she could come in the back with me? I thought quickly about it, the manager was in the bar watching some event on TV, so I figured there was a fairly small chance of him coming to check up on me, so I agreed, and snuck her in through the side door.

The instant the door shut behind her, she unzipped her hoody, her huge tits barely contained with a white cotton bra, her nipples very visibly poking against the fabric. My hands her on them immediately, and no sooner then they were both free of the cups covering them, I felt her hand pulling my cock back out of my pants. She started stroking me as I buried my face in her cleavage, my mouth finding her big hard nipples and licking and sucking on them for all my worth, one hand guiding her tit flesh into my mouth, while the other found its way down her jeans, she had no panties on, and my fingers were greeted by the feel of moisture on her partially shaved cunt. I parted her fat pussy lips and slid two fingers in and felt her knees give just a little.

When then at literally the worst time ever someone dinged the god damn bell up front to check in. We quickly re arranged ourselves and I went to check the paying customer in.

When I returned to the back, she was totally dressed again. She told me that her and her husband had had a huge fight and she had walked out and was going to stay at a friends house for the night, and that she had to go and get herself settled over there. Then she asked if I wanted her to comeback and pick me up at 11 when my shift ended? I said yes definitely, and she left.

This post has gotten kinda long, so I'll stop there for now, I'll post what happened when she came back when I got off later if anyone wants to hear. :)
 
Back
Top