Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe. . .*giggle*. . . that ticks sis INL. . .

Good Morning to all the Daddies and the special little girls that :heart: them. . . i think we should all thank Daddy G & sis Mojo for the fine afternoon of play yesterday. . . it was a beautiful thing to witness. . . special licks to both of you...

*cat-like stretches, pushing up white cat eye glasses, sipping from Cream of Irish coffee....Focuses on social media today (think pimping her writing)*. . . Grrr. . . purrrrr. . . so, I guess I thought this would be fun...like playing on Lit all day or something. . . I was so delusional. . . it's like tweeting, way less fun than people made it sound. . .

Comforting morning hugs & :kiss:es & licks to Daddy D. . .

Good morning to all of the good little girls.....and to all of you naughty ones.......hmmmm........maybe a good morning over my knee would be more appropriate.....:rolleyes:....yes I do believe you know who you are........and you all know how I love a cute little butt staring up at me.......red and ready for some gentle probing and penetrating "love".....

Well thanks Simone for your notice of mojo's and my little session.....a bigger thanks thrown out to that very sexy mojo, who put this particular Daddy in a state of high lust.....oh my, I do believe it was at red alert level for the remainder of the day......:devil:

And now I must send special kisses out to mojo...for yesterday....:kiss:......INL because she is a dear and loyal friend.....:kiss:........Simone......because you are a very special little girl who types some incredible words that stir the heart and mind.......:kiss:.......and of course PlayWithMeToday because you are you......and you know what all that means to me....:kiss:

Oh........Simone.......please do get to your twatting today (I'm sure you will :rolleyes:) as I am really looking forward to receiving a few twats from you as soon as possible..........

Sending high fives to all the Daddy's too........we should all keep our eyes open BTW........Simone is in social media mode and is looking to twat most of today........:nana:

Hi daddy's hope you are all having a great day....:kiss::kiss:

Hi my fellow lil girls...hope you are having a good day as well :kiss::kiss:

Thanks daddy g and mojo for the great show you two put on yesterday...sure looks like you both enjoyed it.

Running off to take my lunch time nap on the couch before I have to go back to work.:kiss::kiss:

Hello everyone! Stopping for a bit and looks like I missed some fun times:devil:

I have missed my girls. Their touch, their feel, their taste...

does Daddy M, need a little hug? would he like a little :kiss:? does Daddy M, miss the caress of skin on skin? the silky folds, between thighs? what would Daddy M like, more than anything else? and remember, i have an oral fixation, so i really enjoy licking, er, things, body parts, whatever. . .

Really need to get going for the night. My apologies Simone. But promise ti give them each a kiss, lick, pet...whatever you choose... from me.
Ps:please bring me back a pair if their panties too...Daddy likes the scent:devil:

does Daddy M, need a little hug? would he like a little :kiss:? does Daddy M, miss the caress of skin on skin? the silky folds, between thighs? what would Daddy M like, more than anything else? and remember, i have an oral fixation, so i really enjoy licking, er, things, body parts, whatever. . .

And a raincheck on your offers....:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Really need to get going for the night. My apologies Simone. But promise ti give them each a kiss, lick, pet...whatever you choose... from me.
Ps:please bring me back a pair if their panties too...Daddy likes the scent:devil:

got it, Mojo and Peaches scented panties. . . will do. . .take care. . .

Good evening and sweet dreams to all the sexy Daddies and all the little girls that love them!

A special good evening to Daddy G thank you for playing with me yesterday just thinking about it still make me all tingly :eek:

Hi to my sweet sisters Simone, Peaches, INL, and DBS :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good evening and sweet dreams to all the sexy Daddies and all the little girls that love them!

A special good evening to Daddy G thank you for playing with me yesterday just thinking about it still make me all tingly :eek:

Hi to my sweet sisters Simone, Peaches, INL, and DBS :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmm......I was thinking about our little rendezvous today myself.....so thank you mojo.....it was my pleasure.....and Oh my I'm thinking about it again.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back