SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Impromptu post

I've posted in the Southern Wisconsin People thread about fashioning a quick and impromptu meet-up if anyone wants to. Thursday (7/24) @ 9:00pm. Short notice, I know. It'll be a good show though, if nothing else. PM me if sounds like a plan.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I would hate to see this thread die so I am just posting to see if there are any ladies who would like to exchange emails with this SE Iowa daily masturbator, 51yo, fit, fun and friendly.

Bossy Might Get Jealous...

The trouble with a SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party is the nature of things here. As any dairy farmer will tell you, this is the land of the milking machine, and it doesn't stop until it gets 3 gallons...

Jack&Jill

I havn't been here for ahwile but I see two couples actually tried this, and right in my town of Fond du Lac. Well, I'm still interested, I might even offer up my own house depending on the people.

I work nights, weekdays are best for me, are there any housewives out there that are interested?

Intresting thread, i never saw it before today..LoL

I'd be intrested in doing this. I'm in SE WI. Maybe this thread will be "revived", and it'll happen.

I like masturbating, so doing it in front of other masturbating people would be pretty intense i think.

:)

jmeis982 said:
What about a rainbow party instead?

Just a thought.

JP from Dubuque

I have to ask, whats a rainbow party, as I continue to gain an education of a sort at this site lol.

Hi from Chicago

Cipher said:
Intresting thread, i never saw it before today..LoL

I'd be intrested in doing this. I'm in SE WI. Maybe this thread will be "revived", and it'll happen.

I like masturbating, so doing it in front of other masturbating people would be pretty intense i think.

:)

Hi everyone......this sounds like a fun place. I would be interested in attending a party........most proably after the holidays, on a Saturday evening. We'll have to bump this a few time to jump start the thread.

If we can get something together, and I'd be able to clear it with work, I'd love to do it...

I think the issues and terms of a masturbation party would need to be readdressed - as undoubtedly there would be a new crop of Litsters whose ears would prop at the notion of a party. After that, it's a matter of scheduling.

All factors considered, if things were to work out, I'd still be up for it.

Successful Parties

As someone who has organized these kinds of parties and participated in a great many more, may I offer a few suggestions:

Don't be afraid to start small - sometimes a party with just three people can be more fun that one with 30.

Don't start off in a bar - people tend to drink way to much and either chicken out or get obnoxious and want to make the rules fit their wants and desires.

Set some ground rules - masturbation only, masturbation and more - everyone should know before hand what will or could happen. Smoking or non - drinking or non - set the rules, enforce the rules.

Parties can be scheduled any time. The best party I ever attended happened on a Wednesday afternoon in a secluded backyard in a Mukwonago subdivision. A married couple (teachers off for the summer), a woman who was the overnight dispatcher at a trucking company, a nurse (night shift), a police officer (night shift) and me. Three women and three guys - we had a great time. So, why wait for the weekend!

How to contact everyone? Here is one way - or, start a Yahoo group - check out MSN members - there are lots of options. The Mukwonago couple and I met through a Yahoo group and enjoyed a threesome three times in June and July. In August, they hosted the party and invited me.

I'm in Madison - have free time during the week. I'm clean, congenial and discrete. Let me know if you have a party!

Best wishes!

sounds good

I am in wisconsin please keep me posted. I have only done this once and it turned out to be very intemse.

Ya know, it seems to me the guys here are just talk and no action, lol.

bump

I think this should happen. And soon. Dead as this thread may be, we should revive it.

I've thought about this a little, and basically, all we're talking about is doing something that people do all the time. Except that we'd be doing it together. Is that so wrong? Most of us masturbate, or so I'm told, what's the problem with sharing what we all do? Masturbation should be a team sport.

My 3 cents.

Anywhere, really. We could collectively get a hotel room, or I could host a masturbation LitTogether.

vangard said:
I have neber done this before, but it does sound like fun..

Where would it take place?

Goodnaturedguy said:
I have to ask, whats a rainbow party, as I continue to gain an education of a sort at this site lol.

At a rainbow party you have a bunch of girls and a bunch of guys, each girl wears a different color lip gloss, and after she goes down on each guy she makes sure to leave a mark from her lip gloss on him. Hence the name rainbow party.

JP

Back