The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow. Ow. Ow. Girlie cramps suck.

For Cait....

bustin-a-move-cat-woman-demotivational-posters-1320338248.jpg

*gropes and adores*:heart:

I carry my books every where I go...if I lived with someone...and left em...
I would take the books and kids...and I would leave all the rest of it...

*thinks this through*

*nods*

Yup...true story, I've done it.

I love books, many people are getting into e-readers and such.. but I love the smell and feel of a book. The feel of paper.. the crisp pages.
I enjoy a musty library.. I would and have enjoyed sex in a library.. twice in my life.

does that count as a fetish?

love sex
love kissing
love touching

not all at once and all at once... -nods-

I love books, many people are getting into e-readers and such.. but I love the smell and feel of a book. The feel of paper.. the crisp pages.
I enjoy a musty library.. I would and have enjoyed sex in a library.. twice in my life.

does that count as a fetish?

only counts as a real fetish if you must have sex in a library to get off.

I have a little over 400 actual books...a combo of trade paper backs, hardbacks and regular paper backs. I do wanna NOOK though for those books that I can no longer find in used book stores.

I love books. Sometimes, when i am down, they are the only things to keep me sane.

love sex
love kissing
love touching

not all at once and all at once... -nods-

How about 2 out of three at once?

Also, if you need help with any of that, or trying new combinations, I would be willing to offer my services for a very reasonable rate (open to negotiation)

How about 2 out of three at once?

Also, if you need help with any of that, or trying new combinations, I would be willing to offer my services for a very reasonable rate (open to negotiation)
ohhhhhhh you hoochie!!!

We'll have to trade servies.... -nods-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back