Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly zombie, but still seemed fitting. :D

259590365991267920_hak3VkIa_c.jpg

Thank God it's not a different appendage.

I'd have to claim that I have room for three million gigabytes.

:devil:

Hehehe... Sounds too big to easily portable. Like I might have trouble putting it in things.

Like my pocket. :rolleyes:

*stumbles out of my dorm, eyes still mostly closed, dragging 3 blankets and a pillow behind me. Throws them on the floor beside an empty chair and flops down onto them, muttering something unintelligible. Just assume it's "good morning."*:rolleyes:

lol..Does kitten needed some coffee with the cream this morning?? I know..as I pitter-patter out my room, I'm wondering how I'm going to get anything done today..

I am awakened in the night by the sounds of uncontrollable laughter.

Oh it's just Sweets laughing at Dave's comment.. :D

Sorry for waking you. I was in a silly mood last night. Probably over tired. :eek:

*stumbles out of my dorm, eyes still mostly closed, dragging 3 blankets and a pillow behind me. Throws them on the floor beside an empty chair and flops down onto them, muttering something unintelligible. Just assume it's "good morning."*:rolleyes:

Morning Playful One.

How is everyone today? :rose:

lol..Does kitten needed some coffee with the cream this morning?? I know..as I pitter-patter out my room, I'm wondering how I'm going to get anything done today..

No coffee, no booze. *wrinkes nose, still half asleep* Still missing pieces. Gonna look again today.

Morning Playful One.

Mrnnnnnzzzzzzzzz....... *completely asleep again*

*shuffles to the kitchen, rummages through the cupboards*

*finds a box of Swiss Cake Rolls*

Mmmmm, lunch!

*runs off to eat my treats in hiding*

Are these on the breakfast buffet table?

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkR51-18Dy6v7_r5qiLE60cm6ZVanMOXBs_6R3Bi3F745tBR9M4g

*snickers quietly to myself as I dismantle my snack cake, eating it in the proper order*

Sillies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back