Anal sex posotoions

doggy

never done it with another man, but with women i like to be behind and having the ability to really pound out after they're stretched. I fantasize about me being bent over and allowing a guy feel that same pleasure when behind me...mmmmmm
 
same when i am with women doggy is great but when i am with a guy being on my back is soo good i think it is because i can see his cock pound me
 
My favorite position is bent over the arm of a big chair or sofa and my ass being pounded as hard as my lover can do it.
 
Doggy-style!!

i love it when Master puts me on my elbows and knees and gives me a hard spanking before filling my ass with His hard cock. He has huge balls that hang low and i usually wear a ball spreader cockstrap when we fuck... When He plows my asshole His big nuts will swing up and slap my bound balls... i love that feeling and the sound!!!
 
Where in the world are you guys finding all these women that will fuck you? I'd love to find just one.
 
My favorite is on my back, legs spread wide and up in the air, with my partner stroking my cock while fucking me. I like this with men, shemales, and women with strap-ons. While doggy style results in deeper penetration, I love to look at my partner while he or she is fucking me and stroking me.
 
Where in the world are you guys finding all these women that will fuck you? I'd love to find just one.

I married one. Men on the other hand I have not found. I like reverse cowgirl I can watch her and shoot all over her chest. That I can then clean up.
 
In my limited experience receiving from my lady, I prefer riding her cowgirl style. When I'm giving... I love her face down on the bed.
 
I've never really engaged in anal sex other than with another boy, (with no actual penetration) when we were kids. But if I ever get the chance, I want to be face down on a bed with my ass elevated just a little and him pounding me from behind. That's the way my friend did me and I loved it.
 
Back
Top