The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite kind of moment, now that you mention it.

Chap 3 is up. Those BDSM readers are an enthusiastic bunch but they are sure quiet about it, aren't they?

My favorite kind of moment, now that you mention it.

Chap 3 is up. Those BDSM readers are an enthusiastic bunch but they are sure quiet about it, aren't they?

It's difficult to type with one hand, Bear, they'll come around soon. :D

It's Saturday. Are we in a party mood?

Yes, though I'm a bit worn out from last night. I went to a biker bar. I never go to any bars, biker or otherwise. The band was good. NO JOKE! And the lead singer had me planning a new romance. He was so hot (and could actually sing, too, can you believe it!) another lady and I offered him $40 to sing one song with his shirt off. Yep. $40.

He'll be telling that one for the next 50 years. This cool, shaggy, slouchy in a sexy way, guy started babbling about electric bills, water bills he could pay on stage! Not very sexy there, but too cute. :D

He's never seen the Naked room. What can I say? ;)

Yes, though I'm a bit worn out from last night. I went to a biker bar. I never go to any bars, biker or otherwise. The band was good. NO JOKE! And the lead singer had me planning a new romance. He was so hot (and could actually sing, too, can you believe it!) another lady and I offered him $40 to sing one song with his shirt off. Yep. $40.

What was the song?

I bet if you two offered him $50 he'd have sung another with his pants off. :D

What was the song?

I bet if you two offered him $50 he'd have sung another with his pants off. :D

Don't think I didn't have that thought! :D

Sadly, it was the last song of the set.

Oh, and I have no clue what the song was! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back