The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm headed to the other computer to do report cards. I have to get them turned in by Thursday or I won't be going to Chicago at all! :eek: See you either tomorrow or Friday evening.

This is not a good time to be avoiding real work. :rolleyes:

But I think I'm going to enjoy getting away from things for a bit.

I'm the only male on my team, and I love my female co-workers to death, and I think they're brilliant, but do they ALL have to get PMS at once?

I'm heading to bed early, you all have a wonderful night and don't overtax yourself in the threads. :D

:kiss:

I really appreciate all of you. :heart:

This is not a good time to be avoiding real work. :rolleyes:

But I think I'm going to enjoy getting away from things for a bit.

I'm the only male on my team, and I love my female co-workers to death, and I think they're brilliant, but do they ALL have to get PMS at once?

Ooo...Be careful. You're out-numbered here.

I'm heading to bed early, you all have a wonderful night and don't overtax yourself in the threads. :D

:kiss:

I really appreciate all of you. :heart:

Good night, Red. Sleep well.

Ooo...Be careful. You're out-numbered here.

:p

Whatever the reason, the office has been a real negative-energy place the past few weeks, and it's kind of a bummer.

I'm doing my best to make life easier for those around me, but I've gotten my head bitten off a couple of times nonetheless. Mostly I'm not the target of the GRRRR, but occasionally I'm caught in the crossfire. It's really a change from the usual pleasant environment.

Oh fine. I show up and everyone's gone. :(

Phooey...I'm going to bed...gotta rest up for Chicago...goodnight all.

And a very good morning it is, too.
Unless, like me, you are having real trouble with the telephone system you just bought (one does not want to charge up from the main base unit).
At which point one feels like throwing the whole damned works into the canal and declaring UDI.

Coffee. . . . . .
here I come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back