FBI Raids Cohen's Offices

We get it. You're part of the hopeless 35%.

Let's get back to the OP. The FBI just raided the office of Trump's longtime personal lawyer seeking documents related to payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. They could never have gotten these warrants without serious evidence that crimes had been committed, and that evidence of those crimes could be found in these locations.

btw this has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation, despite Dear Leader lying to you and saying it is. It isn't.

This is not Carter Page or George Papadopulous or even Paul Manafort. This is as close to Trump as you can get. They took Cohen's phone and personal computers, among other things. You don't think they will find communications with Trump himself implicating him in these crimes? You better hope not.

This means deep shit for the Orange Idiot. Big problems. And the best part? He brought it all on himself Bwa Ha ha ha.

Nope, part of the majority who elected Trump.

You all are part of the whiners who can't accept defeat because your crooked, inept, fraudulent candidate was exposed for who she is.

One REAL crime, which you ignore, is why there was no investigation into selling uranium to the Russians for millions. But that's ok, right?

Attachments

• trumpwin.jpg
    trumpwin.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
You weren't a "majority." Hillary won the popular vote.

Let's stay on topic. Trump paid hush money to his ho's in an illegal manner and got caught. He wouldn't be in the situation if he wasn't a corrupt dirtbag cheater. No one's fault but his.

You can cuddle up to your Hillary Doll and clutch your blanky, but it won't make Mueller go away.

You all are part of the whiners who can't accept defeat because your crooked, inept, fraudulent candidate was exposed for who she is.

One REAL crime, which you ignore, is why there was no investigation into selling uranium to the Russians for millions. But that's ok, right?

Last edited:
And Clinton and Kennedy did it while in office.

If you don't count illegal voter and rigged elections, I wonder where Hillary would be?

You see, it goes to perspective, the witch hunt, which divides our country and you are responsible for, will never end regardless of outcome. Russian collusion, then to whatever women who would come forward to discredit Trump. First the media tried to bribe women to come forward.

17 of the 20 lawyers on Mueller's team are die hard Demorats, and their investigation is biased from the start. I ask again, where was the probe for Hillary and her uranium scandal? Oh yeah, Mueller and company participated in that, too!

If only taxpayers voted:

Attachments

• Capture1231.jpg
    Capture1231.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
How many times can anyone point out to you morons that Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions and Chris Wray are all lifelong Republicans and besides Mueller were all handpicked by Trump! His own people are letting this go on. THEY'RE in charge of the probe. Rosenstein could end it right now, today, if he wanted. So stop blathering that this is a Democratic plot. The Faux News bullshit is just pouring out of every orifice.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you people. Trump's going down and you're going to have to face reality at some point. Sad.

And Clinton and Kennedy did it while in office.

If you don't count illegal voter and rigged elections, I wonder where Hillary would be?

You see, it goes to perspective, the witch hunt, which divides our country and you are responsible for, will never end regardless of outcome. Russian collusion, then to whatever women who would come forward to discredit Trump. First the media tried to bribe women to come forward.

17 of the 20 lawyers on Mueller's team are die hard Demorats, and their investigation is biased from the start. I ask again, where was the probe for Hillary and her uranium scandal? Oh yeah, Mueller and company participated in that, too!

If only taxpayers voted:

Where would Hillary be? She *would* have been in the Oval Office -- until a toxic Gup Congress impeached her the first Monday after her inauguration. Illegal voters found in 2016 voted for Tromp more than once. Gerrymandered districts gave Tromp electors. Yeah, in a free and fair election, nobody would pay Tromp any notice now. And Hillary would be in deep shit. But she wouldn't rant.

...the witch hunt, which divides our country and you are responsible for, will never end regardless of outcome.
Russian collusion, then to whatever women who would come forward...
The bimbo eruptions started many years ago. The "witch hunt" is the responsibility of the Gup-run DoJ that appointed Mueller after Tromp obviously obstructed justice by firing Comey over the Russia attack, arising from investigations begun years earlier. So your claim is crap.

If only taxpayers voted:
Many non-citizens pay local, state, and federal taxes in USA. You want to enfranchise them all? How generous you are! Quick, re-write the voting laws!

The witch hunt is an extension of the many excuses Hillary used for losing the election.

The media and demo rats have used every method known to discredit Trump or repeal the election.

That's why the next step after the millions wasted on a Russian collusion lie was to go after Trump via any women coming forward to claim $$$ for dirt on Trump.

After that, they would go after his kids.

Obama sealed his records - not a peep from media.

It's just a matter of time before we see Trump rolling ball bearings in his hand and babbling about strawberries

(edited)

Anyone who can sell uranium to a nation with plentiful uranium deposits and productive mines should be congratulated.

So, you're claiming you were an official elector of the Electoral College for the 2016 election?

Hillary Clinton won the majority of the popular election votes--by 3 million votes.

See how easy it is to show how little you know about anything?

Anyone who can sell uranium to a nation with plentiful uranium deposits and productive mines should be congratulated.

Since that is considered a strategic mineral in short supply, you would probably be happy if they got all of it. That's why they paid the Clintons over $100 million.

And they spread it around to co-conspirators Mueller and company.

If you want to move to Russia, I'll help you get a 1 way ticket.

So, you're claiming you were an official elector of the Electoral College for the 2016 election?

Hillary Clinton won the majority of the popular election votes--by 3 million votes.

See how easy it is to show how little you know about anything?

Dead people and illegals don't count. 3 million ppl can't be that stupid.

Dead people and illegals don't count. 3 million ppl can't be that stupid.

But obviously you can be that stupid. :rolleyes: (You couldn't respond to the actual point, could you?)

3 million dead and illegal voters? That's a joke and so are you. Trump's special commission stopped looking into this because when they did, most of any such votes they thought they found were by Republicans (and, probably by extension, Russians). :D

I think you are in for one humongous disappointment after the other in your widdle life.

But obviously you can be that stupid. :rolleyes: (You couldn't respond to the actual point, could you?)

3 million dead and illegal voters? That's a joke and so are you. Trump's special commission stopped looking into this because when they did, most of any such votes they thought they found were by Republicans (and, probably by extension, Russians). :D

I think you are in for one humongous disappointment after the other in your widdle life.

And you get your information where?

When they rig a primary, I don't believe anything else they claim, especially the polling.

My widdle life is just fine. You see, I know people like Trump. They work 16 hours a day and love it! They get their strokes at work and so they aren't focused on ripping people off for personal gain. They just love the limelight. As a self made multi-millionaire at age 43, you are right, it is a widdle life compared to some of the people I know, and I don't mind one bit.;)

Imagine how much better the US would be doing if Trump could focus on the job at hand. Unfortunately, liberals will obstruct at any cost because they don't put America first.

Since that is considered a strategic mineral in short supply, you would probably be happy if they got all of it. That's why they paid the Clintons over $100 million.
Donated (not by Rosatom) to Clinton Foundation during Dubya's reign; the Clintons weren't in gov't. How much were all the other cabinet officers and agency heads (on the CFIUS committee which HRC was not on and which had no veto) paid to sign off on something Rusatom couldn't export? Stop watching.Hannity. Read this.

Donated (not by Rosatom) to Clinton Foundation during Dubya's reign; the Clintons weren't in gov't. How much were all the other cabinet officers and agency heads (on the CFIUS committee which HRC was not on and which had no veto) paid to sign off on something Rusatom couldn't export? Stop watching.Hannity. Read this.

So, you endorse the Clinton's getting rich for doing what exactly?

Trump doesn't use his presidential salary to tip, does he?

You may hate Trump - for whatever information source you choose to believe - but he's your president. And he's done more good for this country in 1 year than the previous administration in 8.

It's like the one's here who say "immigrants pay taxes" - really? What taxes are those? Do they compensate for what they take in benefits from American taxpayers? What do Mexicans do with their money? What is Mexico's immigration laws? Or other countries? Is their parody? Not saying many Mexican's aren't good people, but we have limited resources intended for American's who earned and paid for them. We also do more for other countries than the rest of the world - combined.

This conversation can go on & on. You hate Trump? I like him and what has done already has verified my vote. America first is right.

Good for you.

Doesn't look good for Trump though. Republicans are losing everywhere. Alabama, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. All those deep deep red places. Trump is the kiss of death. People are resigning from Congress in droves because they know they can't win being associated with the Orange Cretin that 65% of America hates. Why do you think Ryan resigned?

He is a disgrace. He has been absolutely terrible for America.

This conversation can go on & on. You hate Trump? I like him and what has done already has verified my vote. America first is right.

So, you endorse the Clinton's getting rich for doing what exactly?
I endorse nothing of any fucking Clinton. I have never voted for any fucking Clinton or their fucking associates. I think they did much to turn the Dums from a populist to a corporate party.

But I endorse fact-based reports rather than the blatant bullshit spewed by Clinton haters and Russian 'bots. You know that most social-media Clinton-hate during the campaign came from 'bots and meme factories, right?

The national disgust with the luzer Tromp is based on his actual words and deeds, not crap from fantasy factories financed by reactionary billionaires, or foreign propaganda. The Clintons have always walked a fine line with legality and have succeeded... without Tromp's documented US and Russian mob ties, his bragged crimes, his screwing of everyone he's dealt with.

The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy has attacked Clintons for decades, to zero legal effect. Fired FBI director Comey is calling Tromp a mob boss and may produce some startling and disgusting evidence. Stay tuned.

Michael Cohen to file ‘emergency stay’ to quash Stormy Daniels case — to plead the Fifth: report

Longtime Donald Trump lawyer Michael Cohen will be pleading the Fifth Amendment in the Stormy Daniels case, the former adult movie star’s attorney revealed on MSNBC’s Deadline: White House on Thursday.

“What is your understanding of where things stand with Mr. Cohen, your adversary in this legal contest about Stormy Daniels’s NDA?” anchor Nicolle Wallace asked Michael Avenatti.

“Well, we’ve learned moments ago — within the last two hours — that Michael Cohen will be filing a motion tomorrow in our case, an emergency motion, to stay or temporarily stop our case and the grounds for that motion are going to be that it is his intention to plead the 5th amendment against self-incrimination if our case goes forward, in light of potential criminal jeopardy that he finds himself in,” Avenatti revealed. “So, this is a stunning development.”

“Michael Cohen, who has been in essentially hand-to-hand combat with you over the enforcement of Stormy Daniels’s NDA is now going to plead the Fifth?” Wallace asked.

“Today we find out that it is his intention to plead the Fifth against self-incrimination in response to any questions that I may pose to him in connection with our case, they are going to seek an emergency stay,” Avenatti explained. “We are going to oppose that stay, we think we have very good grounds as to why there should be no delay in our case.”

“Hopefully the president would not plead the Fifth,” he continued. “I think that would be a stunning, shocking development in the history of our nation to have him plead the Fifth.”

:D:):D

And the problem is?

The problem is Trump never gave an ounce of consideration to the effects of his actions. All Trump has been thinking about is how he could tear down Obama's legacy, not how his actions were going to affect our Nation and it's citizen. Trump wants a wall on our southern border but the dumb fool has not given one thought that someone is most likely going to tunnel under like they have done in both California and Texas.

Back