Providing a service (closed, for Zoe)

hadruprider

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Posts
1,053
It was a Tuesday night, so after an early dinner my wife went out to her evening class, Spanish for beginners. I kissed her goodbye and watched out of the window of our second-floor flat as she hurried along the grey street to the tube station. I poured myself a glass of wine and settled down to mark some of the essays that my students had handed in to my office earlier that day.

After I had gone through a couple of them, there was a tentative knock at the door. I went to open it, and there was the pretty lesbian girl who lived with her partner on the floor below. She was mid-twenties, about ten years younger than me, with long wavy red hair and delicate pale skin. Her breasts were a nice size and she had an attractive curvy figure, unfortunately often hidden behind shapeless clothes. Like most men, I had a thing for lesbians and would often fantasise about what she and her partner would get up to with each other. As neighbours we knew each other slightly, but it seemed unusual for her to come round to our flat. She looked a bit nervous, and her pretty cheeks were flushing.

"Oh, hello Zoe! How are you? What can I do for you? Jane's out at her evening class this evening I'm afraid, but do come in."
 
OOC/ Hadru and I would love for another female to join in, as my partner Isabelle. Someone dominant and a little kinky would be fabulous!


Isabelle had left for work, she worked far too hard and I missed her when she was gone. We'd been having lots of conversations over the last few months about children and our desire for them. I worked from home and was desperate for a baby. To feel something growing inside my body, to nurture and nurse that baby was my ultimate life goal. Isabelle made me so happy, but something was missing.

We had gone over and over the issue. Suggestions of a sperm bank had been raised, but I was not so keen. It all seemed such a clinical way to bring a baby into the world. I'd raised the idea of just going out one night and finding a random male to effectively mate with, but again, I was worried about traits and familial history.

Issy had then come up with a crazy idea. What about Jane and her husband, she'd suggested. I baulked at the idea. How on earth could I approach them and ask a question like that? "Hi Jane, would you mind if your husband fathered our child?"
No. I couldn't. Could I?

I sipped on my gin and tonic and mussed. Could I??? Maybe it wouldn't be so weird. He was so fucking handsome, as far as men go. And I was sure he would make a beautiful child, but asking our neighbours??? Surely that couldn't be my, our last option.

By the time I finished the fourth G&T I was questioning myself. Hey I could do this!!! Or at the very least, I could approach them both with the idea. What was the worst that could happen? They said no. And for the rest of our days living in our little flat things would be seriously awkward.
I gathered my purse, my phone. Took one last sip of my drink and breathed deeply.

I was actually going to do this.
 
Zoe came into the living room, and inevitably saw the student essays scattered over the table and the bottle and glass of wine.

"Oh, don't worry, the essay marking can wait!" I said. "It's too late for working, anyway. Let me get you a glass of wine."

Without waiting for an answer I got another glass out of the cupboard, poured a generous helping and gave it to her. "Cheers!" I said, clinking her glass with mine. "Have a seat my dear." Did I really say 'my dear'? I hoped she wouldn't be offended. She still seemed a bit nervous and embarrassed. Perhaps the wine would help her relax. I sat down next to her on the couch, enjoying the proximity of her flowing red hair, her pretty rosy cheeks and the full young breasts in her tight top. It had been a long time since I had shared a drink with an attractive young woman. But I still didn't know why she had called round.

"So how are things with you and your... friend, Isabelle, is that right?"
 
I swallowed nervously and took a sip of wine. It felt rude to refuse it, however mixing drinks was not a good thing.

"I'm good thank you, Charles."

I felt his proximity next to me and, surprisingly did not feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry to disturb you this evening, I can see you are busy."

He smiled and his whole face lit up. Wow, he was handsome.

"It's okay. I was getting fed up of marking essays anyway!"

I took a deep breath and another sip of the wine.

"I...We, Isabelle and I that is, We want to start a family."

"That's great!" Charles exclaimed "Jane isn't there yet but I would love children. Obviously doing the job I do I am around them all the time."

I smiled gently. He definitely had not twigged as to the reason I was here.

"We are struggling to find a...doner...." I sighed.
 
Suddenly I realised what she wanted. My cock jerked at the thrilling thought. This hot young lesbian wanted my sperm! My male brain was short-circuited by fantasies of thrusting deep inside her and filling her pussy with my cum, night after night, her begging me for more until I got her pregnant... but then the reality dawned on me. She was a lesbian. I was never going to be able to fuck her. She just wanted me to jerk off into a little plastic cup and then let her take that away. But even that was an exciting thought. My cock was out of control and hardening as my eyes again ran over her beautiful young body. I wondered if she would notice the bulge.

"Oh, um, I see what you mean. So, err, you are asking me to, well, provide you with... samples? How would that work exactly? I'm flattered to be asked, Zoe, of course. But I'd have to think about it a bit. And discuss it with Jane of course. But I don't think she would object. As long as there was some left for her of course, haha! But we would have to work out the, um, practical arrangements."
 
Back
Top