Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

And I could not resist that fanny.

Wriggle...

And a beautiful fanny it is too.

Thanks, darlin’

Sweet beautiful ass an thighs. Giving me naughty idea what I should start doing with you mmmm

Squirming.

love your thursday thighs and friday fanny...looking forward to Saturday sex!

Good one!

I did. So lay your head in my lap and drift away to story land.:)

melting...

On the prowl? ;)

With tail high and proud...

Love those thighs. 😈💕😈💕

Love when you pop in to the thread!

Fanny Friday might become one of my favorite days!!!!😈😈😈😈

Uh oh! I’m filling the week with theme days. Maybe it will make it easier to decide what to post. Or maybe I’m boxing myself in...

college essay. 1000 words on what you do with that lovely bum.... lick, bite, finger, massage, spread, insertions.... what i did on my summer vacation, by mara. i spent the summer forest bathing and being nude or scantily-clad watching the sunrise and inserting anal beads. oh and did i mention teasing my followers on lit? yes that too.

Nice try, attempting to give me an assignment.
I’m unmanageable, and don’t you forget it! HA

Every day is a happy day when I see your posts.:kiss::rose::kiss:

And I smile to see you here.

Would love to join you for that wonderful outdoor experience!!:devil:

Such a treat...

Your swing, made something here go schwinggggg!!!:devil:

Laughing...

Gorgeous!!! Wishing you an amazing weekend sexy lady!!!:rose::rose:

Quietly gulping down books...

Beautiful, and a favourite position indeed.... First a little spanking and then......:devil::kiss::rose:

Seems like a natural progression. :kiss::heart:

Looks like you're on your hands and knees looking for something ? Let me come over, I know that I can help you find it ;)

Whatever could it Be?!

This is just such a perfect view of one of the most beautiful, breathtaking scenes the natural world has to offer. Yummy.

Awww.... a natural wonder.

The woodpile

Attachments

• 7301D5FE-2807-491B-8C0E-3F660CC42606.jpeg
    7301D5FE-2807-491B-8C0E-3F660CC42606.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the images ... as a 60-something male, it is delightful to see a female my age still having fun, not being willing to hang it up.

Your photos show a nice restful vacation. Looking forward to seeing additional photos as I continue to follow this thread.

You're going to cause some Mmmmm.....orning wood.

Oops! :cool:

I have some wood you can pile on lol

Pile on...

Oh, what I wood do to you ;)

Laughing.... :kiss:
Welcome back!

I'm so glad you agreed. :)

So glad you proposed it!

You photos surely inspire a forests worth of lumber. ;)

Deep curtsy.

Likely stirring some wood as well around here

Rise up! Ha

Watch out for that fungus on the woodpile. Wouldn't want anything to damage your beautiful breasts.

I love the patterns. The standing trees I hugged were also decked out in fungus and lichens.

oh youre definitely creating more wood Mara!

Who me?

And a damned FINE fanny it is, Mara! :devil::rose::rose:

Why thank you, kind sir.

I can think of a lot of fun we could have hiding "behind the woodpile"!!! *SS* :devil::devil::rose:

Uh oh! Sore knees... HA

Brown, green purple and those wonderful shades of pink.......................have me dreaming again!

I appreciate your close attention. :kiss:

nice breast...

laughing! Laconic.

Returning to the scene of the crime?

I’m really so boring.

Mmmmmm....I have something to fill that tail up with!

GASP! Clutching my pearls and clenching my....

Thanks for the images ... as a 60-something male, it is delightful to see a female my age still having fun, not being willing to hang it up.

Your photos show a nice restful vacation. Looking forward to seeing additional photos as I continue to follow this thread.

Welcome to the thread.
Thanks for talking to me.

Your wriggling fanny would just invite my hands, lips, and everything else to come over. ;)

A perfect party. 💜😈

The woodpile

How the silk? of that blouse must feel against your unfettered breasts as you move carefully, but with elegant grace through the woods,will you encounter that unexpected stranger for a (lucky for them) glimpse of your delights?

How the silk? of that blouse must feel against your unfettered breasts as you move carefully, but with elegant grace through the woods,will you encounter that unexpected stranger for a (lucky for them) glimpse of your delights?

The sundress is cotton gauze.
Thanks so much for elegant grace.

Back