The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm, upgrading my old 19" monitor for a 32" LED TV was a great idea. PC, 360, now all I need is a mini fridge and a decent chair. I may never leave my office again.

Hrm, upgrading my old 19" monitor for a 32" LED TV was a great idea. PC, 360, now all I need is a mini fridge and a decent chair. I may never leave my office again.

That could be incredibly smart or incredibly dangerous for you...

This shirt.

tumblr_lz6h8k3U251qkllywo1_500.jpg

I wants it. Where did it come from?!

Tossing out your thesis when you only have 5 hours left sounds rather stupid, but so does continuing to write a shite paper.

other last thought.

QUIETCHU! I cannot freak out about my paper when you are talking about pussycats!!

squirms ouch, cumbruising hurts

Tossing out your thesis when you only have 5 hours left sounds rather stupid, but so does continuing to write a shite paper.

other last thought.

QUIETCHU! I cannot freak out about my paper when you are talking about pussycats!!

squirms ouch, cumbruising hurts

LT - PUSSYCATS!!!

LLT - cumbruising?

LT - PUSSYCATS!!!

LLT - cumbruising?

:p

yes... when you cum that many times for that long.... shit gets bruised that ya didnt even know ya had....

or is it just my body that tries to rip itself apart during prolonged intense orgasm?

:p

yes... when you cum that many times for that long.... shit gets bruised that ya didnt even know ya had....

or is it just my body that tries to rip itself apart during prolonged intense orgasm?

I had just never heard the term before, ya slut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back