Female looking for other females

Hello everyone :)

I'm 30 year-old single female, fairly new to the forum, even though being a member for sometime now. I am looking to connect with other like-minded women in here.

I tease a lot and it usually borders the flirty. Witty comebacks tickle the left side of my brain. I am also very random at times. I have eclectic tastes, so I pretty much can hold myself on any given topic. Fluent in English, sarcasm and innuendos.

Looking to chat, exchange messages and/or e-mails and talk about various things. I enjoy detailed, structured, creative role playing if the opportunity arises. Also, grammar is very sexy.

If you feel that what I offer here might be your cup of tea (or whatever beverage you favour the most) and if you are close to my age and/or up, drop me a line or two. I promise I don't unleash the hellhounds on sight ;)

Though this should not have to be stressed out, males need not to apply.

Thank you all for the attention and have a nice day :)

Wow! I thought I was the only grammar Nazi on here. Bad grammar is just nails on a b'board to me...
HMU. elaine

It is very nice to see new people in this thread. Greetings to all!

Hey girls. I know I dont post a whole lot. Feel free to hit me up sometime if want to chat. Im exploring my bisexuality and am intested in other ladies going through similar situations.

Kik? - 22/f//married/bisexual/new

Just joined today. Looking for a few new online friends - or playmates [; Send me a message here if you'd like to email/chat/kik/etc. I'm looking for fun, sexiness, and women! We can exchange messages, pics, whatever you want to do. Just let me know! I'll be waiting [[;
Kik: strayxkittenx

i'm convinced most women straight/bi/les don't want to embrace their own overt sexuality, and prefer a passive approach?

Attachments

• kiss-me-1.jpg
    kiss-me-1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Running the risk of repeating myself (which I am going to), I am shamelessly reposting a reply I left on another thread (Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?).

Resuming the shyness vs. wariness issue and picking up my sentiment on why I feel it's discouraging. I happen to have an accentuated preference for women. I don't announce said preference blatantly, but I do let people know of it, if the question arises. I would not consider myself much of a regular here, either. Despite decling any further interaction(s), my experience with the men who have contacted me in here, so far, has been positive. Other women might have had different experiences and will certainly have divergent opinions. This is all without even touching the 'men posing as women' issue. I am going somewhere with this reasoning, I promise. I am not a shy person. Selective, perhaps, but not shy. Now, if we take into account that, as a woman who (and as an example):

• Does not belong to the reigning majority that has a strict or more evident liking for people of the opposite sex;
  • Despite listing my sexual preference(s), I still get bombarded (if not worse) with unwanted advances of unwanted individuals (Yes, I am aware this is the internet, just indulge me please);
  • Is, or falls under the high probability of being, catfished by individuals posing as women;
  • Threads upon threads are hijacked/smothered by other individuals who are nowhere near what the original poster wanted or what the thread topic is about.
Do you see why I really think shyness takes second place when talking about actively reaching out, as a woman, to other women online? It's exhausting.

I'm sure many would say, 'Well, if you don't like it here, why don't you log off, permanently? Or find some other site that better caters to your tastes?' I never said I disliked anything. I like the site and I like the forum, even if I am not a intensive user. I like to read about things I may not know already and learn. If I get to connect with someone in the process, splendid!

Some people don't like analogies, I happen to be fond of them. See, if this was a highway, traffic would have to flow in a certain way. Regardless of our destinations or detours/exits we'd have to take in order to get there, we'd all be in our vehicles of choice, listening to whatever music we wanted in our stereos and the weather would be perfect for travelling. Problem is, there are always those smartasses that swerve their car ALL across the other highway lanes (and back, if they have to) just because or because they're trying to overtake as many cars as they choose. Not to mention road rage. Everything would be so much better and nice if people simply stuck to their lane. We'd all get to our destinations (whatever those might be) happily, safely, in time and, best of all, alive.

I apologize for the ramble and overall tone of my post. I don't mean to offend or bring anyone's humour down with it. I started writing the first paragraph, then my fingers, apparently, took over.

For me, these are the main reasons why women hesitate to engage in conversation online, rather than a sexuality issue.

Hi

So... I am very new, but have been reading lit for about 7 mos. I'm exploring a part of me that's been hidden for a while, apparently. I've never been with a woman and I'm curious. I figured this might be a good place to start? (And I apologize in advance if I've messed up any kind of protocol... Lol). So... Hi. (And yes, I am a bit shy)

So... I am very new, but have been reading lit for about 7 mos. I'm exploring a part of me that's been hidden for a while, apparently. I've never been with a woman and I'm curious. I figured this might be a good place to start? (And I apologize in advance if I've messed up any kind of protocol... Lol). So... Hi. (And yes, I am a bit shy)

Hello and welcome. This is a place as good as any to start, but might I suggest a visit to the other threads, the Playground, for example? It is a good place to bump up your post count (for avatar purposes). It presents an opportunity to get to know other members, while we also get to know you a little better. I'd also suggest for you to fill in your profile a bit more, but I am one to talk. Other than that, enjoy your stay!

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestions.. I will definitely do that. I've been lurking a bit and still trying to figure out the site. I haven't been in a chat room in years.

Hello everyone :)

I'm 31 year-old single female and I am looking to connect with other like-minded women in here.

I tease a lot and it usually borders the flirty. Witty comebacks tickle the left side of my brain. I am also very random at times. I have eclectic tastes, so I pretty much can hold myself on any given topic. Fluent in English, sarcasm and innuendos.

Looking to chat, exchange messages and/or e-mails and talk about various things. I enjoy detailed, structured, creative role playing if the opportunity arises. Also, grammar is very sexy.

If you feel that what I offer here might be your cup of tea (or whatever beverage you favour the most) and if you are close to my age and/or up, drop me a line or two. I promise I don't unleash the hellhounds on sight ;)

Alhough this should not have to be stressed out, males need not to apply.

Thank you all for the attention and have a nice day :)

I've always enjoyed our exchanges. Please message me anytime!

It's the reason I'm here, even if it seems to avoid me. I guess I'll just have to play a little chase?

Hello and welcome. This is a place as good as any to start, but might I suggest a visit to the other threads, the Playground, for example? It is a good place to bump up your post count (for avatar purposes). It presents an opportunity to get to know other members, while we also get to know you a little better. I'd also suggest for you to fill in your profile a bit more, but I am one to talk. Other than that, enjoy your stay!
Thank you. I'm working on figuring all of this out. I just haven't been brave enough to post anywhere else yet. Eventually.

Thank you. I'm working on figuring all of this out. I just haven't been brave enough to post anywhere else yet. Eventually.

Well, no one is going to bite you. Unless you want it, of course. I suppose we all felt a little intimidated at some point, to go and post something in here. It's just like diving into the water, for the first time. Overtime, your body temperature will accommodate to its surroundings. Same thing here.

Back