Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
siilar career,only mine included penetration......to a degree i miss the attension too........but i keep busy durham road

Thanks, guys! I'm hoping to be working from home full time before too long.

For now, I do get use of a private office to pump my baby's meals into small bottles. She prefers draught, of course, straight from the tap. :D But she gets a bottle twice a day at the sitter's.
20140808_1.jpg

Wow, you look great! Good luck with any career changes.

For now, I do get use of a private office to pump my baby's meals into small bottles. She prefers draught, of course, straight from the tap. :D But she gets a bottle twice a day at the sitter's.
20140808_1.jpg

Can I taste??? :p:p:p

20140808_1.jpg

:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you sweet sexy Mamsie

20140808_1.jpg

I must confess, mother's milk became a little too sweet for my taste when I was around 12 months old. Even so, I've never turned it down. Just because the packaging is such marketing genius. :)

20140808_1.jpg

As always such an amazingly beautiful lady!

Was gone for a while due to being sick but I get back and pleased to see you doing so well. Your body looks amazing.

20140808_1.jpg

You look totally fantastic

Sexy, sext sexy,

Would lovwe to worship your curves and suck your milk

Just wanted to say what a great body you have even after the birth of your child. Can only imagine what it will be like in a few months..wow. Love your photos.

Thanks everyone

Thank you everyone for your kind attention. Life's been too busy to play on lit, but you're not forgotten. You're one more thing for which I am thankful, this November.

:heart::heart::heart:

:kiss:

I'm torn . I'm not sure if its your fun thinking , your amazing nipples or that ass of yours that keeps me following......guess I'll just be thankful for the complete package that is you sweet lady!

Thank you everyone for your kind attention. Life's been too busy to play on lit, but you're not forgotten. You're one more thing for which I am thankful, this November.

:heart::heart::heart:

:kiss:

It always makes me smile to see you've taken the time in your busy life as a new mother to post here! I hope you and the little bundle of joy are both doing wonderful :)

Hello AmPics fans! I have much to be thankful for this year. Least I could do is snap a quick one to share! Thank goodness for long weekends and morning naps.

And now, on with my plan to do pretty much nothing for the rest of the day!
20141128_1.jpg

It always makes me smile to see you've taken the time in your busy life as a new mother to post here! I hope you and the little bundle of joy are both doing wonderful :)
i agree completely besides why would u want 2 miss the sweet smellof her pussy

Hello AmPics fans! I have much to be thankful for this year. Least I could do is snap a quick one to share! Thank goodness for long weekends and morning naps.

20141128_1.jpg

You have been missed around here. I hope you and your baby are both doing well. :heart:

Don't be such a stranger. :)

20141128_1.jpg

welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back