:) Do you think i'm sexxy? :)

Lol... me, a hit? idk... maybe i'm just new and you guyssss like the new girrrrrl :) but seriously, a lot of other girls on here have a zillion more views and a zillion more comments on their thread sooooo.... but I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY... fans? haha :")

I'm working on more pics.. but sadly the nice cam phone that i have jumped from a top bunk and flew against a wall. and my digicam has run out of batteries lol. Sooooooo... hope u people have practiced the art of waiting? :) mwahhh to everyoneeee. :)

I'm working on more pics.. but sadly the nice cam phone that i have jumped from a top bunk and flew against a wall. and my digicam has run out of batteries lol. Sooooooo... hope u people have practiced the art of waiting? :) mwahhh to everyoneeee. :)

nooo, surely not! You're just teasing aren't you?.....Aren't you?! :eek: :( :p
I certainly can't wait for the new ones.
Having said that though, your current ones will pacify me :devil: :D

Lol... me, a hit? idk... maybe i'm just new and you guyssss like the new girrrrrl :) but seriously, a lot of other girls on here have a zillion more views and a zillion more comments on their thread sooooo.... but I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY... fans? haha :")

Is this where I offer my services as a photographer? :devil:

We can wait, just don't forget about us.

Another piiiiiic :")

Hope u like......

Well if u dont like, u can go look at another girl's thread anyway. Some not very pretty girl but who shows everything at once... YES i'm mad. Because u all pressure me... Grrrrr.

But I'm more sad....

Last edited:
very beautiful, you have great legs! :devil: :D

Don't be sad kittycatslut, you have looks to die for :)

Hope u like......

Well if u dont like, u can go look at another girl's thread anyway. Some not very pretty girl but who shows everything at once... YES i'm mad. Because u all pressure me... Grrrrr.

But I'm more sad....

Don't you worry about the other girls threads. From what I've seen you've got a hell of alot more going on then them.

You found your daddy! Spank. Keep 'em coming!

Spank!

well you look gorgeous, and a tease is nice.... leaves the viewers guessing and hoping! so keep up the wonderful pictures!

Hope u like......

But I'm more sad....

You are a Beauty Kitty and there is an old saying "Why buy the cow if the milk is free" A tease is always appreciated :)

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing :rose::rose::kiss:

Hope u like......

But I'm more sad....

Great picture. Sorry to hear of the pressure. You are doing great, anyone who is pressuring you should go do something else. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hope u like......

But I'm more sad....

No pressure. This is fun. You can entice me for a year: you're beautiful and fun. It's good for me.

Back