*bites lip in anticipation*

Fawnd1e said:
lol, well, she and I try ;)

*Laughs* I think we are all in trouble if you two join forces.

Re thinking that, then again maybe that would be awesome!;)

Whatcha think Ember? Should we team up and give these boys a run for their money? ;)

YESSSS!!!

*big grin*

I'm in if you are babes!!
hehe

I'm so giddy tonight :p

:kiss:es!!!

Wahoo!

All the boys better look out...two wild and crazy girls on the loose ;):kiss:

Let me just say, for the record, Ember and I aren't sisters. I wouldn't do things like that with my sister ;)

very sexy pics fawn;) good to see a fellow Norhwesterner posting pics:) i was just in portland last weekend (STP bike ride). I am leaving for a 2 week bike ride tomorrow but i will be sure to check back on your thread when i return:)

Fawnd1e said:
Let me just say, for the record, Ember and I aren't sisters. I wouldn't do things like that with my sister ;)

*grins*

hey babes
did you finally get to talk to your "boy toy"??? ;) :D

I didn't get to play with mine last eve..since I had to go to bed kinda early (actually...I was still up too late with him..but we didn't get to do anything since his brother was in the room with him...but I did tease him and did get him extremely turned on and excited...and since he wants me to play "Mistress" with him, he was told not to cum..he has to wait till this eve *weg*)

Give that hubby a smack on the ass for me
and give the horses some nice pats on their necks from me
and here is something for you:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

lol, my husband has been walking around with a perpetual hardon the last few days since I started talking to you. Every now and then he kinda giggles to himself, and I will ask him what's so funny, and he'll snicker "my wife's got a girlfriend". He thinks this is the best thing *ever*. ;)

YES my boytoy finally showed up! Me-YOW is he good ;) And I know he's reading this, hehehe. Is it wrong to have a husband and a boyfriend when all parties are willing? ;)

BIG kisses to you Ember!!

Fawnd1e said:
lol, my husband has been walking around with a perpetual hardon the last few days since I started talking to you. Every now and then he kinda giggles to himself, and I will ask him what's so funny, and he'll snicker "my wife's got a girlfriend". He thinks this is the best thing *ever*. ;)

YES my boytoy finally showed up! Me-YOW is he good ;) And I know he's reading this, hehehe. Is it wrong to have a husband and a boyfriend when all parties are willing? ;)

Hiya Fawnd1e,

Thanks for posting on my thread. I just checked out yours and really loved it. You're a stunner! Hope to see you around
-Morgan :)

Thanks Morgan. I hope you decide to post photos, you're quite a cutie :)

And thank you for the compliments, I am very flattered!

Fawnd1e said:
Thanks Morgan. I hope you decide to post photos, you're quite a cutie :)

And thank you for the compliments, I am very flattered!

Oh, don't worry, I'll post more as soon as possible :) And thanks again for the compliments, they're going straight to my heads...:D

Fawnd1e said:

Well.....give your hubby a nice long stroke from me ;)
*weg*

and NO!!!
it is not wrong AT ALL!!!
as long as all parties have the right state of mind and everyone is happy and no one is getting hurt or laws broken...screw what other (close minded) people think!

I've got your back girl!! ;)
*damn, do I wish I had your back..hehe*

ooohhh...let me get you that link to the chick from my online diary site. Really, anyone interested in "swinging" or living a polyamorous lifestyle should check her diary out. It really explains a lot...and it's just interesting to be able to read into someones life that leads such a lifestyle

here's her welcome page: http://www.deardiary.net/show/diary.pl/55016/welcome

and here is a link that has all her sexual experiences listed (a MUST read!! I NEED a lover like she has! WoW!!) http://www.deardiary.net/show/diary.pl/55016/first

EDIT: ok...she kind of got a lot of shit for having "adult" themed stuff on her diary...so not all entries are readable by the general public anymore (grrr....that sooo sucks!! cuz she had some AWESOME entries...*sighs* oh well)

:kiss:es sweetie!

Last edited:
hehe Ember!!! My husband is moaning about the fact that you're so far away!

And I wouldn't mind you having my back...or front for that matter! ;)

I will check the links out. The boy toy is at work at the moment, but he'll be on tonight to read these posts. I hope he finds them as amusing as I do. He is the best toy EVER! *Licks him* And I get to meet him Saturday ;)

Girl you had better be on chat tonight, I got tons to tell you ;)

:kiss: es!

Fawnd1e said:
hehe Ember!!! My husband is moaning about the fact that you're so far away!

And I wouldn't mind you having my back...or front for that matter! ;)

I will check the links out. The boy toy is at work at the moment, but he'll be on tonight to read these posts. I hope he finds them as amusing as I do. He is the best toy EVER! *Licks him* And I get to meet him Saturday ;)

Girl you had better be on chat tonight, I got tons to tell you ;)

:kiss: es!

hehehe....I know! It sux when I meet others online that I enjoy so much and they're soooo far away *pouts*
ooohh...I still need to send you a pic of hubby! PM me your email addy girlie ;)

I will definitely be on chat this eve
AND I need to have a session with MY boy toy..since we didn't get to last night *weg*
the thought drives me wild that he is my freakin neighbor...next state over..and how easy it would be for us to eventually hook up *sighs*

I can't wait to hear what's been going on with you and the "toy" :D

just wait till you start reading that ladies sexual encounters...I just read one that I hadn't read before...*fans self*...wow..that's all I can say...WOW! :p

Woo, I am off to read!!!

I will pm you my email addy so you can email me a pic...can't wait!!!

You should go see your toy sometime! If he makes you that happy especially...maybe he can find your husband a cute girl!!! I am sure you will have a *blast* tonight though. He'll have a blast for sure ;)

And I have plenty to share with you about my toy ;)

Fawnd1e said:
This one I don't like but the hubby does :)
Glad you trusted his judgment and included it!

<waiting for pics of Fawndle and Ember>

:p

LOL! Pix of me and ember won't happen anytime soon....we're about 1800 miles apart :)

Fawnd1e said:
LOL! Pix of me and ember won't happen anytime soon....we're about 1800 miles apart :)

Well you could always mail me your pics and i'll get Ember to mail me her's and then i can do some photo editing to combine the two...hehehe

or you could just post more pics here and i'll do the right click and save thingy.....lol.

Ok, basically what i'm saying is....please post more pics:D :kiss:

Back