A Cinch in Time- A Corset Story

Ok... For the record, everybody listen up!!

Violet will not be appearing in this thread, nekked, corseted, or otherwise! Lol

Now, may we continue?! ;)

Ok... For the record, everybody listen up!!

Violet will not be appearing in this thread, nekked, corseted, or otherwise! Lol

Now, may we continue?! ;)

LMAO...does that mean i get to take my pic down?? *giggles* Surely I'm not the only girl in the forum that actually has a corset picture???

title_suggestions__anybody__by_la_esmeralda-d4b9yx4.jpg

Not on your lives boys!!

LMAO...does that mean i get to take my pic down?? *giggles* Surely I'm not the only girl in the forum that actually has a corset picture???

No way!!! Please leave it! I have some self imposed rules about sharing pics on the interwebs... Keeps me out of trouble! ;)

Is there a Waffle House between here and there? Lol

I think the halfway point is Hruska's in Ellinger. It ain't a Waffle House, but they do have some damn fine kolaches.

There is a Waffle House @ 71 and US 183, but that's not really halfway, is it? Even if they do know how to do soft serve scrambled eggs...

I think the halfway point is Hruska's in Ellinger. It ain't a Waffle House, but they do have some damn fine kolaches.

There is a Waffle House @ 71 and US 183, but that's not really halfway, is it? Even if they do know how to do soft serve scrambled eggs...

You had me at kolaches!!! Swoon!

Classic Tease. dangle a mental image with sultry voiceover and leave us hanging. What a buzzkill. I am so bummed...

<insert sad puppydog eyes here>

Back