Are men ever embarrassed

angela40

Really Experienced
Every man, at least 95%, think they are macho. Have you ever had an embarrassing moment with a woman? Elderly men get easily embarrassed, but young chaps can handle it showing of there erection. It's understandable peeking upskirt, or seeing an unexpected pussy flash that creates embarrassing situations. I am curious what men think about it. ANGIE

I don't find seeing the occasional glimpse of thigh, pussy or exposed breast embarrassing unless caught in the act - even then it is more titillating. Often it is the lady who realises she left herself exposed who gets embarrassed. It has on some occasions led to a flirty chat.

Its just natural for a guy to get an erection when they see something sexy. Does a women's pussy get wet when they see something sexy? Does a women's nipples get hard when they take there shirt/bra off?

Either way it's just natural for both men and women.

Last edited:
Every man, at least 95%, think they are macho. Have you ever had an embarrassing moment with a woman? Elderly men get easily embarrassed, but young chaps can handle it showing of there erection. It's understandable peeking upskirt, or seeing an unexpected pussy flash that creates embarrassing situations. I am curious what men think about it. ANGIE

Yup. Got an erection at a nudist campground pool while talking to a couple. Kinda pulled my legs up to hide it but they knew. They both smiled and said,”it happens”! She said she was actually flattered. I was embarrassed and red faced.

Men get embarrassed with their fragile egos lol.

I remember walking in on my mother having a sexy photo shoot with a married man from the gym...
My best friend was with me and saw her bending and posing for him. I got rock hard from the embarrassing way they were drooling over her ass

Not really. I took to wearing baggy pants years ago to help avoid such situations, plus I try and avoid looking if I'm in a situation where I may embarrass myself. And if I do happen to get an erection, I just ignore it and keep acting like normal and most people will just act like nothing happened.

If I get an erection it’s not my fault.
My cock has had a mind of its own since I can remember.

I never get embarrassed.

First your primes is wrong...95% of men don't think they are Mocho (whatever that is) we're not allowed to think were virile...that's micro aggression and could be considers sexual misconduct...remember all men are pigs and predators unless they're gay
second...if a guy shows his erection in public or work...he's now a sex offender. As for peeking up skirts. I've never been embarrassed admiring a woman. if her skirt is that short and she sits down, from across the room I can see up her skirt I'll look. plus I preternaturally get caught looking....8 of 10 women like it...makes them feel desired...we smile at each other that's that.

the only time i was remotely embarrassed...I had an erection when I was in school...my female teacher took me aside and told me that was normal for my age...I didn't run around hanging my boner out..I just felt better. I'm sure if that were today...i'd be kicked out of school and forced into sensitivity and other brainwashing classes

https://78.media.tumblr.com/87a8591a0423d439101d6b0f4296c723/tumblr_od6iliqaoq1vw9jyqo1_1280.jpg
not embarrassed on bit....
https://78.media.tumblr.com/853301caeaf768ceaac107f939adce98/tumblr_ow67eiYHNF1vhh16ko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
the only time i was remotely embarrassed...I had an erection when I was in school...my female teacher took me aside and told me that was normal for my age...I didn't run around hanging my boner out..I just felt better. I'm sure if that were today...i'd be kicked out of school and forced into sensitivity and other brainwashing classes

Klippert,

This sounds a bit over the top. You lucked out when you encountered an understanding teacher. Many kids were punished for their natural sexuality during past dark ages, and many will be punished in the current enclaves of ignorance. And, there will continue to be examples of compassion by good teachers.

I'm 64, and never embarrassed by anything. I love that an erection shows through my clothes, and even a cum stain showing through. I wear lingerie under my male clothes and love showing off my hose covered legs in shorts. I love wetting my pants/panties in public too.

I got so embarrassed when I blew a load in my work pants while watching a vid on my phone in my car. I had to walk around the rest of the day with my cock and balls and underwear soaked in cum. Thank god it didn’t soak through my pants too bad. I’m getting hard just typing this. I hope I don’t cum in my pants again.

Who are you calling "macho"?

Every man, at least 95%, think they are macho. Have you ever had an embarrassing moment with a woman? ANGIE

How do you quantify that? On what data do you base your claim that "95% of men think they are "macho"? That's 95 out of 100 or 9.5 out of ten who allegedly think they are "macho". I think most men, even men that others might characterize as "macho", would not characterize themselves as such and kind of look upon the characterization as a bit of an insult. But, then, maybe I AM atypical?

This is especially true in today's political and social climate in which prideful masculinity is viewed as undesirable (or at least portrayed that way in the media).

Of course the old world definition of "macho" (as derived from the Spanish "machismo") would be something akin to:

"...a man with stereotypically male characteristics such as virility, strength and toughness, particularly with regard to sexual attractiveness." Fair enough!

In modern society, the term has become to mean something more like:

"....A male person that acts like he is the king of the world.
Generally shows a degrading attitude towards women and sensitive men."

and, "male who cannot "lose face" in front of his mates or women. most macho men have the emotional range of a teaspoon and have enough empathy to fill the ink tube in a pen.

macho men find any contact with other males to be of "homosexual" nature, with the exception of the "manly handshake". "
(Urban Dictionary)

Fair enough as well...but I would think that if this forum shows us anything it's that such doesn't characterize 95% of men (or at least, and thankfully, 95% of the men in this place).

All of that said....LOL

I think we've all had those moments when we've had an inappropriate, or at the very least inconveniently timed, reaction to sexual stimulation or thoughts. I've certainly gotten a "chubby" in my Speedo or gym shorts, or a "tilt in me kilt", at the sght of someone I find attractive when engaged in activities that wouldn't be considered sexual in nature. As the saying goes, "My thoughts betrayed me."

Admittedly, and though I might make a cursory effort at concealing my arousal, I can't say that I've been particularly embarrassed when the subject of desire that caused the reaction is a member of the opposite sex. I had a long term girlfriend who was a sword dancer for a bagpipe band I was in and her short kilt, long legs and tight ass often led to a tilt in my kit. Rather than worry about, we'd just find someplace to alleviate the condition (which was convenient when both are wearing kilts).

However, and why should it have to be this way, I find myself more embarrassed, and concerned about "who might notice", when my arousal has been caused by someone of my own sex.

I've been bisexual for as long as I've been sexually active, with proclivities leaning more one way or the other at various times in my life, which has sometimes led to having a little more "lead in the pencil" than might be appropriate in certain situations....like in the showers and locker room at the gym, law enforcement academies, or even at the office. I think the fact that the contact between the gay lover of my youth and I often occurred in a pool house or shower made such thoughts and reactions more likely.

Hardly macho, but I suppose that when you "swing both ways" the chances of putting on an embarrassing display are double (at least).

One time I was out with the guys and we went to club to listen to music and dance. I ended up dancing with a woman several times, then they played a slow one. I remember getting rock hard almost instantly and trying to discreetly keep my distance while holding her. Wondering what would have happened had I held her close and pulled her against my cock.

Who are you calling "macho"?

How do you quantify that? On what data do you base your claim that "95% of men think they are "macho"? That's 95 out of 100 or 9.5 out of ten who allegedly think they are "macho". I think most men, even men that others might characterize as "macho", would not characterize themselves as such and kind of look upon the characterization as a bit of an insult. But, then, maybe I AM atypical?

This is especially true in today's political and social climate in which prideful masculinity is viewed as undesirable (or at least portrayed that way in the media).

Of course the old world definition of "macho" (as derived from the Spanish "machismo") would be something akin to:

"...a man with stereotypically male characteristics such as virility, strength and toughness, particularly with regard to sexual attractiveness." Fair enough!

In modern society, the term has become to mean something more like:

"....A male person that acts like he is the king of the world.
Generally shows a degrading attitude towards women and sensitive men."

and, "male who cannot "lose face" in front of his mates or women. most macho men have the emotional range of a teaspoon and have enough empathy to fill the ink tube in a pen.

macho men find any contact with other males to be of "homosexual" nature, with the exception of the "manly handshake". "
(Urban Dictionary)

Fair enough as well...but I would think that if this forum shows us anything it's that such doesn't characterize 95% of men (or at least, and thankfully, 95% of the men in this place).

All of that said....LOL

I think we've all had those moments when we've had an inappropriate, or at the very least inconveniently timed, reaction to sexual stimulation or thoughts. I've certainly gotten a "chubby" in my Speedo or gym shorts, or a "tilt in me kilt", at the sght of someone I find attractive when engaged in activities that wouldn't be considered sexual in nature. As the saying goes, "My thoughts betrayed me."

Admittedly, and though I might make a cursory effort at concealing my arousal, I can't say that I've been particularly embarrassed when the subject of desire that caused the reaction is a member of the opposite sex. I had a long term girlfriend who was a sword dancer for a bagpipe band I was in and her short kilt, long legs and tight ass often led to a tilt in my kit. Rather than worry about, we'd just find someplace to alleviate the condition (which was convenient when both are wearing kilts).

However, and why should it have to be this way, I find myself more embarrassed, and concerned about "who might notice", when my arousal has been caused by someone of my own sex.

I've been bisexual for as long as I've been sexually active, with proclivities leaning more one way or the other at various times in my life, which has sometimes led to having a little more "lead in the pencil" than might be appropriate in certain situations....like in the showers and locker room at the gym, law enforcement academies, or even at the office. I think the fact that the contact between the gay lover of my youth and I often occurred in a pool house or shower made such thoughts and reactions more likely.

Hardly macho, but I suppose that when you "swing both ways" the chances of putting on an embarrassing display are double (at least).
In another life sissy would have been considered "macho" by some and yes there was a time or two when this "macho" person was embarrassed especially around the opposite sex.
But, a sissy does not get embarrassed around anyone. Being a sissy for many years now, this sissy cannot remember getting embarrassed even when a innocent child is pointing and yelling at it's mother (about the funny dressed man) in a crowded store.

Back