Looking for story - Wife sues for divorce but other woman is husband's sister

dglnow

Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2016
Posts
90
I am looking for a story I read about a year ago.

A guy courts, then marries a woman.

But the wife is suspicious husband is having an affair and gets some sort of proof. My memory is that she hires a PI to get pictures. The pictures
show the husband with another woman though not of them having sex, just meeting.

The husband is rich and so the wife demands money. There may have been a prenup which I believe is the reason the wife sues. The case goes to trial.

During the trial the pictures of the husband and the other woman are submitted. But it turns out that the other woman is actually the husband's sister, who had been in hiding and
which the wife didn't know about. Apparently when the guy and his sister were teens, their parents divorced (or maybe the wife died) and the father started sexually abusing the daughter. When the daughter was old enough to leave she did and moved away and changed her name. Her brother may not have known about the abuse until she was an adult. I can't remember for sure.

But at some point the young woman contacted her brother and they started spending time together, in part to help the sister heal from her trauma.

So during the divorce trial it is revealed that the other woman was actually the husband's sister and there was no sex or cheating with the husband.
The divorce went through anyway and the husband spent at least a year, or maybe 2 or 3 years, dating but never found anyone.
In the end the husband runs across his ex wife and they start talking and eventually get back together, though I don't remember if they remarry or not.

Anyone know the title and author?
 
Yes, that's it !

Yes that is the story I was looking for. Thank you.

I also want to say how amazed I am that you found this story using the Literotica search parameters you specified. Looking closely at the words you used, I realize I probably would never have tried "My sister" or "pictures". I might have used the other words you specified (Trial, abused, father).

My experience with the Literotica search tool is that it isn't very good. I estimate that when I use it, only about 15% of my searches find the story. The only time I get consistent results with this tool is when I know and type in both the author and at least some of the title. Oddly, when I search using only the author I usually get "nothing found" when I know for a fact that the author has many stories on the site. Because of that I tend not to trust the search tool.

But now, encouraged with your example, I will try again to see what I can find for other stories I am looking for.
 
Yes, my success rate with the search tool isn't very high. It depends mostly on how specific and unique the details are to the story. Character or city names are especially helpful, but often hard for people to remember. Most of the search requests are so general they fit hundreds of stories, like "I'm looking for a story where a man has an affair with his female boss."

But, again, thank you for your request, I found the main character to have quite an interesting perspective.
 
Back
Top