The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that five. I was going to get laid tomorrow... But it is a truth universally acknowledged that the best way I can guarantee I never get something is to look forward to it.

(Don't worry: I'm looking forward to my future as a dreamless, hopeless robot.)

I didn't have sex today, but while my fiancee was home for the weekend, I had earth shattering sex, doggy style, with her strapped up and fucking me from behind, while her fingers tickled my clit. I actually screamed.

Fuckin' amazing.

It's been nine days. Normally, we get together every 6-8 weeks.

If he wasn't such a wonderful man and awesome lover, I don't think I could ever put up with being separated by 2,700 miles.

There was a little get-together last night with some friends. I almost got laid. I might have actually gotten laid if I had pushed it, but I don't want to be like that.

Ever since I stopped being demanding, I've gotten laid a lot less. I have better friends, but I still get lonely.

I am fortuntate to not usually post here, but....

Just had a small procedure done and have 8 stitches about a quarter inch from where a guy really don't want stitiches.

They say lay off for a few days. I figure by tomorrow after all a little pain can sometimes make things better;)

I have only had one erection in the last 50 hours. Not only have I only jerked off once, but there haven't been any available women around my blacked out house to screw with that erection. :(

Laid?

I woke up at 2AM with leg pain and I'm on here. You do the math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back