Induced Lactation

It's not at all about breast size - mine are fairly good-sized to start as well. It is ALL about the sensual, erotic experience of suckling my lover - truly suckling him - as an addition to an already full and satisfying relationship. The fulfilling of a mutually held fantasy and desire... :rose:

well said! It's not just the suckling though, for me it is many things including the sensation all day of being aware of my tits, the slightly nervous feeling that you might leak through your blouse, constant sexual awareness that keeps me wet and wanting and most of all the all-encompassing feeling of submission to do this for him.:devil:

I also have had this fetish (the female side of it) for years and years. Started inducing lactation last year...late summer, but things just got too busy and I couldn't keep up a schedule. No SO to help out at the time, so not sure what I was going to do with the end result, but I wanted to give it a go. Hopefully again sometime soon.... For me purely sexual...intimate, but not maternal.

This is something that is interesting to me but I doubt I will ever try. I already have pretty good sized breasts and I wouldn't want to do anything to change them just yet...

It's not at all about breast size - mine are fairly good-sized to start as well. It is ALL about the sensual, erotic experience of suckling my lover - truly suckling him - as an addition to an already full and satisfying relationship. The fulfilling of a mutually held fantasy and desire... :rose:

But peaches...It will change your breasts....forever...it is a Big commitment....you need to adjust your life style...it's not some thing you can jump into...

Sweet LitE 'Sister'

But peaches...It will change your breasts....forever...it is a Big commitment....you need to adjust your life style...it's not some thing you can jump into...

Thank you so much BL for your love and concern! This can't change my breasts much more permanently than nursing two baby boys did....and the years since. It is something I have already given going on 3 years of thought (and one incomplete attempt) to but it is not irrevocable - if it proves to be too much of a burden and not enough of a mutual joy....I can and will stop. Not to worry sweetie - I'm not being whimsical or giving in to a demand - he's never "demanded" anything... It is a gift - freely offered and made and mutually desired. Hugs! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

well said! It's not just the suckling though, for me it is many things including the sensation all day of being aware of my tits, the slightly nervous feeling that you might leak through your blouse, constant sexual awareness that keeps me wet and wanting and most of all the all-encompassing feeling of submission to do this for him.:devil:

Well described and said - Those are my sentiments as well and is the same sense and reasoning why I induced too

Thank you so much BL for your love and concern! This can't change my breasts much more permanently than nursing two baby boys did....and the years since. It is something I have already given going on 3 years of thought (and one incomplete attempt) to but it is not irrevocable - if it proves to be too much of a burden and not enough of a mutual joy....I can and will stop. Not to worry sweetie - I'm not being whimsical or giving in to a demand - he's never "demanded" anything... It is a gift - freely offered and made and mutually desired. Hugs! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

I was also thinking of Ex Princess...you sounded like you hadn't thought of the commitment part...

I'd like

to hear more from some of the men (or women) who've been on the receiving end... About their experiences suckling their partners?

I love the look of swollen breasts, leaking milk. It such a turn on to see the breasts bound and dripping.

to hear more from some of the men (or women) who've been on the receiving end... About their experiences suckling their partners?

What to say.... It is intimate, it is sexy, it is yummy ;). I've always loved to suckle a woman's tits, lactating or not. There is a kind of compassion when they are lactating. Then there is how heavy lactating tits feel, and how you can make them spray... I find it delightful.....

I remember

What to say.... It is intimate, it is sexy, it is yummy ;). I've always loved to suckle a woman's tits, lactating or not. There is a kind of compassion when they are lactating. Then there is how heavy lactating tits feel, and how you can make them spray... I find it delightful.....

after my youngest was born - sometimes my milk would let down so forcefully it would spray for a minute or more for a distance of several feet. Was kind of wild! LOL

Well Peaches

I can remember when my wife was lactating, the closeness that we had it was a shame that it came to an end. When we tried to induce a couple of months ago she would want me to suckle on her when we were falling asleep. She said not only would it make her pussy feel amazing it would also relax her. I still to this day like to fall asleep suckling on her tits.

Thank you

Jrwams and MasterandSir (and a personal note of thanks to FarmerTan)....and bumping the thread again -

I was also thinking of Ex Princess...you sounded like you hadn't thought of the commitment part...

Thanks, I have considered it but I won't do it unless I had a like minded partner who would be interested too. It would have to be a partner who would be a permanent fixture in my life, like a husband.

Just thought I would give this a bump. As for an update my wife is still taking the supplements and pumping, no results yet. However she says her breast have that full feeling and can feel the pressure release when she does pump. I am anxiously waiting for the milk to come in.

Thanks, I have considered it but I won't do it unless I had a like minded partner who would be interested too. It would have to be a partner who would be a permanent fixture in my life, like a husband.

Yeah...it's a two person job:D

Sounds Like

Just thought I would give this a bump. As for an update my wife is still taking the supplements and pumping, no results yet. However she says her breast have that full feeling and can feel the pressure release when she does pump. I am anxiously waiting for the milk to come in.

she's making GREAT progress! Very eager to hear how she does (not as eager as you I imagine-lol). I got off cycle with pumping and although still feel "fuller" and firmer have to get back on track and stick with it again. Still haven't said anything to the SO - hoping to have a 'surprise' for him later this month. Congratulations - keep us posted please:rose::heart::rose:

What an incredibly sexy thought! I have always fantasized about nursing on a willing woman or having some induce lactation just so I could "feed" everyday. For the ladies on here that have done that for you guys, kudos to you!

I have a fetish for induced lactation and was wondering if anyone else likes it. I love how inducing lactation changes the body. I love how big milk filled tits hang and how they move in a bra. I love the taboo of having breast milk outside of infancy. I love the weight and strain of milked filled tits. Oh and I love the control of inducing lactation.

Anyone else like this?

This post was SUCH a turn on. I would love to induce with someone...

my husband really never sucked my tits when i was breast feeding. I would have loved it. I don't think this is a strange fetish at all.

Back