Say Hello to the Temptresss

buck naked in that pool - private villa and pool and roof terrace .. :) LOVED it!

Apologies for not quoting and stuff but Lit isn't working for me right now.

But thank you all for your lovely comments!

And Day 5 ...

wAuSJYp.jpg

WOW! My first day back on Lit after quite a long "break" and I find that you've posted some fantastic photos while I was away - and some that are so much more of you than I've seen before!

Glad to see you're as sexy as ever. Can't wait to look through your thread to see what I missed!

:heart: :rose: :heart:

Glad you are enjoying! I haven't been here much myself and probably won't be much again, but just had to post these!

day 5 is my favorite yet.

and a double. merry christmas to all.

buck naked in that pool - private villa and pool and roof terrace .. :) LOVED it!

And Day 5 ...

wAuSJYp.jpg

And Day 5 ...

wAuSJYp.jpg

on the fifth day of xmas, the temptress (fill in the blank), holy shit great pics and love that bum! your calendar is a joy to explore!

And Day 5 ...

wAuSJYp.jpg

hello sexy madam,
how r u ? thanks for the continuous stream of lovely pictures, you are so desirable and elegant :kiss:

rohan from india

Thank you, everyone. I'm sorry I missed yesterday and I'm afraid the next few days will be missing too but I will post the pictures in a day or two. Unfortunately the dog chewed my laptop charger and I have to wait for a new one to be delivered!

hello gorgeous

take care of yourself. we'll be here waiting

Thank you, everyone. I'm sorry I missed yesterday and I'm afraid the next few days will be missing too but I will post the pictures in a day or two. Unfortunately the dog chewed my laptop charger and I have to wait for a new one to be delivered!

i used that excuse in school but it was the dog ate my homework... lol. no worries, temptress. you are a delight on the eyes and your pics are just dripping with eroticism...

Back