What's Your Favorite Fetish?

I admitted it, I just pulled up my shirt and looked.... No distinct treasure trail on me.

I'm a Aquaphile, so water bondage is high on my list....

Getting tickled
Man-hands (daydream about them all day!)
Biting
Wax
Flogging
Spanking
Getting teased mercilessly by someone with skill
Voyuerism
Cock Worship
Being a Geshia
Sensory depravation
Corset Training

I'm learning a lot this week, it seems. I've never heard of water bondage. More details, please? I googled and got watersports, or bondage in the bathroom.

snowy ciara said:
I'm learning a lot this week, it seems. I've never heard of water bondage. More details, please? I googled and got watersports, or bondage in the bathroom.

That's pretty much right...tie me up then leave me in the shower like a decoration, I'm happy! Now it gets trickier when you get to where someone want to submerge you in a pool or tank while you are bound....lots of trust and planning involved there.

For some reason though, the water just makes me feel calmer and safer, even if I know it's more dangerous. Weird huh?

Kink: Watersports

Anything nearing fetish: Clothes (atleast in a cnfm setup).

That is, assuming I have not posted in this thread.

Hooper_X said:
Ah, good taste and devilishly handsome to boot ... you must be quite the ladies man

I used to be. I've decided to change my ways.

Pelagie said:
This is an easy one: being humilated.

i never quite understood that one. :eek:

Hey what's up with the Money Giver fetish? Is it just whoring?

Brinnie said:
i never quite understood that one. :eek:

Hey what's up with the Money Giver fetish? Is it just whoring?

haha it's a fun fetish when you're on the receiving end of the money giving

Another good resource..

Brinnie~Thanks for this thread. I was asked once if I have a fetish.. I can't say that I do, thus reading the posts here, I find some quite interesting and note worthy.. thanks again.. I'm off to read more things for a story ~ Happy Fetishes ~ RH&F

I am adding this in response to a later post above me... My apologies to anyone I have upset or angered by being here. ~Dee

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Brinnie~Thanks for this thread. I was asked once if I have a fetish.. I can't say that I do, thus reading the posts here, I find some quite interesting and note worthy.. thanks again.. I'm off to read more things for a story ~ Happy Fetishes ~ RH&F

Maybe I'm out of line to say this, RH&F, but I'm a tiny bit uncomfortable with your posts.

You keep popping up in threads where a community of like-minded people who know and trust each other are speaking very candidly about personal things, in an atmosphere of trust and respect. Youmake it clear that you AREN'T one of us, and tell us that you're researching us for a story you're writing. Frankly, this makes me feel just a little used and violated.

Logically, I realize that there are lurkers and surfers of all stripes peeking in on what we say here. No doubt a few of them are even using what they learn to write articles or fiction about BDSM. But somehow, it feels more discreet and respectful if they don't draw attention to themselves as they lurk.

I kind of feel like your posts boil down to, "Hi there, it's me again, the famous author. I'm not one of you, but I'm spying on you to learn about your private lives, so I can use them in a story I'm writing for my enormous fanbase. Now I'm off to snoop on another one of your personal conversations. Ta ta for now!"

Every time I read one of your posts, I feel like one of Jane Goodall's chimps. "Hey, everyone! Come watch the funny monkeys tie each other up and spank each other! If we're really lucky, maybe the big one will pee on the little one! The little ones LIKE to get peed on! Silly monkeys!"

Maybe I'm paranoid, and I genuinely don't mean to be rude or hostile, but I've been feeling this way for a couple of days now, and I finally had to say something. Please, either take part in the discussion--even if it's just to ask honest and direct questions--or else have the courtesy not to remind us that we're revealing our most private thoughts and feelings to every voyeur in the world.

I apologize..

I apologize completely.. this was never my intention at all... I have not meant to upset you or anyone, nor would I ever in anyway try to use anything I have read to do that. I didn't mean to come across that way, nor did I mean to make anyone feel like they are being researched.

Please believe me, honestly that wasn't what I meant at all and I truely am sorry. I don't want anyone to ever feel I have used or violated them in any way and all I can ask if for your forgiveness.

Please understand that and I truely am sorry.

~Dee~RH&F

Jay Davis said:
Maybe I'm out of line to say this, RH&F, but I'm a tiny bit uncomfortable with your posts.

You keep popping up in threads where a community of like-minded people who know and trust each other are speaking very candidly about personal things, in an atmosphere of trust and respect. Youmake it clear that you AREN'T one of us, and tell us that you're researching us for a story you're writing. Frankly, this makes me feel just a little used and violated.

Logically, I realize that there are lurkers and surfers of all stripes peeking in on what we say here. No doubt a few of them are even using what they learn to write articles or fiction about BDSM. But somehow, it feels more discreet and respectful if they don't draw attention to themselves as they lurk.

I kind of feel like your posts boil down to, "Hi there, it's me again, the famous author. I'm not one of you, but I'm spying on you to learn about your private lives, so I can use them in a story I'm writing for my enormous fanbase. Now I'm off to snoop on another one of your personal conversations. Ta ta for now!"

Every time I read one of your posts, I feel like one of Jane Goodall's chimps. "Hey, everyone! Come watch the funny monkeys tie each other up and spank each other! If we're really lucky, maybe the big one will pee on the little one! The little ones LIKE to get peed on! Silly monkeys!"

Maybe I'm paranoid, and I genuinely don't mean to be rude or hostile, but I've been feeling this way for a couple of days now, and I finally had to say something. Please, either take part in the discussion--even if it's just to ask honest and direct questions--or else have the courtesy not to remind us that we're revealing our most private thoughts and feelings to every voyeur in the world.

Back