Something evil comes ~ Closed for cgraven ~

Trisha so badly wanted to set this girl free and send her out of here. However, not for the reasons one might think. The reasons were for her own selfish gain, to get rid of the competition, to keep herself at the top in Ming's world. Of course Trisha knew isn't the first, nor would she honestly be the last in his life. He didn't need to tell her these things, it is simply something she has pieced together. Someone like Ming doesn't settle down with just one girl, hell for all Trisha knows, he has already filled this one with his seed.

Still, for some reason she felt threatened by this particular one. Perhaps it is because this is the first time Trisha has seen another female brought in here. Or it could be that she is very beautiful and very young, easily trainable to kneel at Mings' feet. Trisha wanted to scar this beautiful skin, to set her free, to send her out into the gardens... Many things raced through Trisha's thoughts.... and yet.... every one of those thoughts would get Trisha into trouble.

"Help you? And then what? Get punished myself? I think not..."

Trisha said surprisingly coldly as her nails circled around the quivering abdomen, teasing the area of the girls' naval. For Trisha though, she was curious to know how much seed Ming has pumped into her, if he allowed this one to get pregnant. Although Trisha may not actually be in love with Ming, she has worked too hard to be the one slave that remains at his feet. He has become her world, every part of her life is dependent on him, Trisha would be lost without him. Although he will never know it, that time spent with Sheba Kaw was the most she has ever felt lost in her life. Now that she is of sound mind without the gardens drugs, Trisha knew exactly where she belongs and fully accepted it.

"It is clear that you are being punished. What did you do to upset my Master?"

Trisha trailed her nails back up and lightly traced the outline of the females mouth, so very tempted to steal a kiss from those lips.

"You must be thirsty."

Trisha said almost giving a slight hint of cheerfulness as she pulled away to look around the room. Ming always kept wine down here for when he played with Trisha. After spotting the wine, Trisha filled the small cup and took a drink for herself. Then teased Carroll by coating her lips with the wine, just barely enough to give her a taste. Soon Trisha took another sip of wine, holding in her mouth and gave Carroll a kiss, forcing the beauty to take the sip through the kiss.

This also prevented Carroll from screaming her next orgasm as she had to swallow... or choke.. on the wine Trisha provided. Trisha also took advantage and forced her tongue into Carroll's mouth with a forgotten and lost dominance that Trisha once had before coming here.
 
"Help you? And then what? Get punished myself? I think not..."

Carroll Wingate whimpered at how cold this stunning young beauty’s voice was as if she could not understand Carroll anguish. The young High school senior gasped as her gorgeous young body, tensed, gathered in on its self before the young dark haired beauty exploded into a thousand points of light as she violently came her supple lithe body arching straining against her bounds as she screamed out her latest series of orgasms.

"It is clear that you are being punished. What did you do to upset my Master?"

Carroll was weeping, as she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

“ I told him I was a Good Girl and he could go to Hell! He gave me to his henchmen and they,….they……”

The young coed sobbed, could not bring herself to say what Ming’s henchmen had done to her.

“Then he told me that he would turn pleasure into pain until I believed I was in Hell.”

The little beauty was coed and her chaste beauty would tempt any man. Carroll was scared at the growing jealousy she saw in Trisha’s cold azure blue eyes.


"You must be thirsty."

All the while Trisha’s fingers continued to teased and toyed with Miss Wingate’s bound body. She dipped her fingers in to the dark rich wine and just moistened Carroll’s lips just giving her a teasing taste, yet that was not the only taste that the chestnut haired beauty gave to the bound and helpless young beauty.

Carroll Wingate watched as her tormentor to a deep sip of wine. Watched in disbelief as the girl came to her with a sensual seductive fluid grace of a young tigress closing in on her pry. Carroll was shocked as Trisha’s lips crushed to hers and the girl kissed her, the wine mingled in their mouths as Trisha’s tongue explored the sweetness of Carroll mouth, chestnut beauty’s tongue dancing with hers as the wine flooded Carroll’s mouth. What neither young beauty knew was that the wine was laced with a powerful aphrodisiac that would set their nubile young bodies alive with dark desire. For one beauty it would reopen a door long closed, and for the young coed a tasted of a forbidden world that the nuns had told her was sinful.
 
Trisha didn't know why she felt the urge to torment this young thing. After all, she had been in her same position when she first arrived. Only difference is, Trisha obeyed and found the pleasures that it can bring from that obedience. Not to mention, the freedom from every day life and all the struggles that life brought. Sure, she is a caged, indoor kitten and there are more than enough times when she wanted to go outside and play. To feel the sun on her skin once again, ocean sand in her toes... Yet, she never asked for those things, nor did Ming ever willingly gave her that freedom.

Trisha had never kissed another woman before now and found it rather enjoyable. Trisha had Carroll drink a few more times until the cup was emptied. Each time it was always with a kiss until the young creature eventually surrendered willing to those kisses. There is no denying that Trisha felt the heat from the drug and smiled when realizing that it was the wine that was laced. Almost as if he knew Trisha would find her way down here, unless the wine was meant for this sweet young thing.

The entire time, Trisha didn't speak, only fed her the wine seconds before Carroll would have cried out her orgasm. One thing Carroll had said did confuse Trisha though, the henchmen part of her story. For as much as Trisha could honestly see it happening, she didn't even know Ming had henchmen. The entire time she has been here, not once as she seen them. Then again, normally she is either in this room or in Mings' private chambers. Then there was that time spent in the gardens, so it did make sense that she wouldn't know about them. However, she is thankful that Ming didn't give her to them like he did Carroll here.

"It is always best to obey Master. His punishments are far worse than anything he would request of you."

Trisha turned off the mechanical lover in mid thrust, leaving it half way buried inside the writhing beauty. The spent and exhausted look filling those young eyes is something Trisha knew all to well. Still, Trisha looked around and wondered where Ming is hiding, why hasn't he returned to collect this young thing. Judging by her appearance, she has been like this for hours and the redness of her pussy proved it needed rest. But, Trisha was afraid of releasing the trembling girl, more out of fear that Ming will be upset for the action.

The idea of this Carroll trying to fight for escape didn't worry Trisha too much. For one, Trisha has tried escaping many times and knows how this castle will trap this young thing. Secondly, it is clear that she is far too exhausted to put up any kind of real fight. Even if she did fight, Trisha remembers her fight training and would easily be able to pin the girl down.

"So tell me... Do you believe you are in hell yet? Or should I turn this back on?"

Trisha's fingers toyed with the power switch to the machine, curious to hear what the girl had to say.

"I hope you understand that I can not release you. This is your punishment and well.... I am a good girl that obeys Masters wishes..."

Trisha then traced the faint outline that the huge mechanical cock created as it rested in the girls depths.

"You are clearly not a good girl if you have this thing making love to you.... Good girls get the real thing."

Trisha looked over the controls of the machine and smiled when seeing one option that would drive Carroll wild. Moving her fingers slowly, Trisha pushed a couple of buttons and turned it back on. It didn't thrust this time, though it vibrated and had a circular motion now.

"Then again, I did not have permission to shut this off."

Deep down, Trisha did feel bad for her and yet on an even deeper level, Trisha enjoyed tormenting her. Sadly, she knew Ming would be showing up any minute and if he found her missing again, there is no telling what he will do this time. The laced wine was also having an effect of Trisha, her silky panties were stained with wetness as proof. Reality did have its drawbacks though and Trisha truly did not have permission to leave his chambers. The only time she does leave them is with him and never alone in fear of getting lost again.

"Perhaps we will get to play soon, for now I must return to Master... Like a good girl..."

Before Trisha turned to leave however, she pressed herself tightly against Carroll and gave her one last kiss. A kiss that told the young thing that Trisha isn't one to be messed with, a very dominating and yet passionate kiss that lasted longer than intended. With both her hands, she lightly clawed down Carroll's arms until reaching her nipples and pinched them both until the sweet screams were stolen by the kiss.
 
Carroll innocent little struggle against Trisha’s passionate kiss were futile at best but as the young thief continued to feed her the drugged wine with each sensually seductive kiss the more the young coed’s supple body hummed with a need that even her relentless mechanical lover had not ignited in her. The caress of her hands, the feel of her body pressed to hers, and those demanding passionate kiss left Carroll wanting more and she blushed at the forbidden and sinful thought.

”It is always best to obey Master. His punishments are far worse than anything he would request of you.”

The young beauty cooed in Carroll Wingate’s ear. The young girl watched as Trisha toyed with the controller of the girl’s tireless lover. Carroll stunning hazel eyes silently begged Trisha to free her from her torment and the endless fucking and cascading orgasms. The machine had been pounding into her abused little cunt so long that pleasure had become pain and pain had become pleasure till the bound young beauty could not tell one from the other. The dark haired teen beauty gasped and a shuttering moan bubbled from her lips as her mechanical lover suddenly stopped in mid thrust just teasingly its head in to Carroll’s abused and aroused pussy.

S tell me…”

Ming’s little thief coed as her fingers took sensually indecent liberties with Carroll Wingate’s bound and helpless young body.

………Do you believe you are in Hell yet?.........Or should I turn this back on?

There was a coldness that mingled in Carroll’s tormentors azure blue eyes as her fingers , almost lovingly trailed over the switch that would begin her agony all over again. Carroll could not believe that this sensual beauty would not take pity on her, not show any compassion for her torment, as the tears tricked down Carroll flawless cheeks. As the girl’s words echoed in the bound beauty’s mind.

“………….I am a good girl that obeys Master’s wishes.”

Other words echoed in Miss Wingate’s mind accusations that she was not a good girl,………that good girl’s get the real thing………….Perhaps we will get to play soon.
what did this dark temptress mean?

Carroll Wingate gasped as Trisha’s claimed her mouth in the most demanding and passionate kiss yet, and swallowed the girl’s scream as she clawed Carroll’s sensitive nipples.

“Would you like to play with Miss Wingate Kitten?”

It was Ming and he had called her Kitten.

“ You may do whatever you desire to his stunning young creature………”

Now a little twists of the knife.

“ …………as you prepare her to amuse me Miss Baxter………”

Again he paused.

“.........that is unless she is too tired, to spent, and to exhausted after you are through playing with her Miss Baxter.”
 
Trisha broke the kiss and turned around in time to hear his voice, then to see him standing there. She came close to dropping to her knees as if preparing to be punished, which the fleeting shock could be seen flashing through her eyes. Then shortly after, the confusion of his words took place of that shock.

"You will allow me to play with her?"

She glanced over her shoulder back at Carroll, the jealousy did creep its way back in after hearing his request. The name 'kitten' still rang in her ears and some pride filled her, even if he returned to using her name again. Carroll was filthy after everything she has been through. The stench of the other men still lingered on her, now she is covered in sweat, tears, her legs coated with cum.

Trisha grinned at the girl as a thought came rushing in, of course Trisha would make this girl too exhausted for Ming. It would do Trisha no good if he used this young beauty instead of using Trisha, his willing slave. Although, playing with another female did fascinate Trisha, she's never been in this situation before. She has learned quite a bit from everthing Ming has done, yet to do some of those things, he would need to teach her.

"We both can entertain you Master. I can give her a bath with that special water you have. I will take a bath with her and you can enjoy the outcome Master."

Trisha turned her attention back to Ming to see if he approved of the idea. She had no doubts that he would approve, he certainly enjoys how the water affects her. Why wouldn't he enjoy watching the effects his water creates in two women.
 
“You may do whatever you want to this stunning young creature………….as you prepare her to amuse me. Miss Baxter………..that is unless she is too tired, to spent, to exhausted after you are through playing with her Miss Baxter,”

Ming had chosen his words very carefully to give his little coed hope, to give a pointed little pause and then to dash those hopes only to once more, give the tortured young beauty a taste of that hope again. Her master could see the flare of jealousy in Trisha’s soft blue eyes, the way they shifted to Carroll, and the way her supple young body tensed. He knew he could steer the direction of the young teen beauty’s fate but he desired to see where Trisha’s jealousy and lust would take her if given free reign.

"You will allow me to play with her?"

Ming loved the startled question as the words came tumbling over Trisha’s moist ripe lips in disbelief. Her Master did not miss the wicked little smile that bowed his little thief’s lips and then the cunning way she asked so innocently,

"We both can entertain you Master. I can give her a bath with that special water you have. I will take a bath with her and you can enjoy the outcome Master."

“What an appealing idea Miss Baxter two adorable little nymphs to amuse me as You play with Miss Wingate”

Ming watched intently to see just what Trisha Lockwood had in mind for the trapped and helpless teen coed.
 
Trisha couldn't help that itching feeling that this is somehow all a trap. If she could do "anything" to this young creature, then if it were up to her, Trisha would set her loose in Shebas' garden. Yet, she didn't think she would be allowed to go that far. His approval to the bathing idea however, did bring a soft smile to her lips, even if there is uncertainty filling her eyes.

Trisha turned once more towards Carroll and freed her from the mechanical lover, setting off to the side. Giving the bound girl one more kiss, before pulling away to leave her hanging for a few moments longer.

"What room shall we take her too Master? There is no bath tub down here, at least none that you have shown me."

Trisha naturally didn't want to take her to his personal chambers, although she had a gut feeling that is where he would have taken her anyway. Though, while Trisha asked where he would like to go. She went about the room to gather a few things for her new pet. A few things that Ming has used many times on Trisha and were easy enough to figure out.

Once she came back to Carroll, Trisha placed a leather collar around the younger girls neck, locking it in place then attached a leash to it. Shortly after, a ring gag was put into place before Trisha finally released Carroll from the confines he had placed her in.

"You will get down on all fours and crawl for our entertainment."

Trisha was curious to see just how obedient this beautiful creature truly is. Though, she is too weak to put up any real fight and Trisha knew how difficult the floor of this castle is to crawl on. Making her endure the humiliation and pain that crawling will cause, will only wear Carroll out more than she already is.
 
Ming could almost see the gears turning in Trisha’s pretty little head. He well knew her past from Mr. De Salles, knew that she was a thief, in fact his castle had been designed just for the stunning Miss Trisha Lockwood, right down to Sheba Kaw and his Garden of Earthly Delights. Designed to prick the young thief’s curiosity to see what was around the next corner, designed to seduce not only her gorgeous supple body but her agile young mind as well. He could see in those stunning azure blue eyes her weariness, was this a trap, did her Master really mean that she could play with this luscious golden haired teen beauty? Ming saw the dark attraction that Carroll Wingate’s chaste beauty and firm young body was having on Trisha, he also saw the little flare of jealousy, and the fear that she might lose her Master’s affections to this stunning little teen beauty. He smiled as Trisha removed the diabolic mechanical lover from Carroll’s ravaged and well fucked little pussy, but left the hapless young beauty dangling from her chains to anticipate what this fiendish pair would do to her next and how deliciously evil his young thief’s passionate kiss to the helpless young blonde was.

What room shall we take her too Master? There is no bath tub down here, at least none that you have shown me."

Trish cooed so sensually in an effort to show her Master that his will was indeed her will. With a wave of his hand a door appeared and opened in the East wall, while the young thief gathered a few toys and accoutrements to both please and torment her golden pet with. Ming watched as Trish buckled a leather training and slave collar Carroll Wingate’s slender neck and attached a lead to the collar.

"You will get down on all fours and crawl for our entertainment."

Carroll Wingate sobbed pitifully,

“No I won’t do it, I am not an animal! I am a girl, a person, not a dog!”

The seductive scent of the young blondes fear fill both Ming’s and Trisha Lockwood’s nostrils. A rich sensual fragrance that darkly touched the soul. A look from Ming told Trisha not to permanently mare Miss Wingate’s chaste, innocent beauty.

An opulent grotto lay just beyond that door in the East wall. Its crystal clear waters beckoning, promising such decadent pleasure of its soothing waters for Both Carroll and Trisha’s abused bodies and souls. Waters that knew ell would free his young beauties darkest desires in Miss Trisha Lockwood while freeing the passions that simmered just below the surface in young Miss Carroll Wingate, passion and desires that the nuns had taught her, all her young life, were forbidden and so very sinful and unnatural.
 
Trisha grinned when seeing the side door open, almost wondering why he has never taken her in there before. Yet, she prefers his private chambers more anyway as it is more intimate and private. Down here in the dungeon, it isn't always private and Carroll is proof of that right now.

After hearing Carroll deny the simple request, Trisha lost that playful smile to glare at the girl. At first, Trisha ignored the words, only to play around with those very same words.

"You are very correct..."

Trisha didn't smile, she has learned from Ming to hide the expressions from her face. However, the glint her blue eyes told a different story as a plan of action started to form. Trisha lifted up her right leg and wrapped the leash around her own ankle, leaving just barely enough slack for Carroll to move with.

"Dogs actually behave. If I had a female dog right now, she would be the good girl.. not you."

With that, Trisha lowered her leg down, which forced Carroll to follow the lead of the leash.

"Perhaps you need to be trained like a puppy.... Now I said you will crawl for us. However, now you will not only crawl, but you will heel."

Trisha stepped on the last couple of inches of the leash with her other foot, making certain that Carroll will stay down on the ground.

"I will need to find a pretty tail to match this silky fur of yours later."

She reached down to pet the top of her pets head, running the hair through her fingers while she waited on Carroll to behave.
 
"You are very correct.......Dogs actually behave. If I had a female dog right now, she would be the good girl.. not you."

Trisha face was unreadable a skill she had learned from her Master/ She knew what that effect was in a confused and lonely young beauty for she herself had suffered that not knowing. It was then that the little thief took Carroll Wingate in hand just as if the young blonde was a misbehaving pup. She used her own leg to shorted Carroll’s lead and then stepped down sharply forcing the girl to her hands and knees or choke.

"Perhaps you need to be trained like a puppy.... Now I said you will crawl for us. However, now you will not only crawl, but you will heel."

Carroll continued to rebel she fought the position she was forced into and through her sobbing and the tears that stained her flawless cheeks she once more declared,

“I am not an animal! I am a girl, a person, not a dog!”

Carroll fought against Trisha until she had learned that she could not win this battle so for the first time in her young life she bent to another’s will. The heart broken and exhausted gorgeous young blonde stopped fighting her fate for the moment and did as Trisha had commanded and like a good little pup she heeled to her Mistress’s will terrified of what this dominate young beauty would demand of her next.

Ming could see his little thief blossoming in to a very stern dominatrix before his eyes as she bent young Carroll Wingate to her will.

“Very impressive Miss Lockwood but what will you do next for your Pet must learn to sexually satisfy all who wish to sample her recently virginal charms.”
 
Trisha surprised herself with this new attitude of hers, however, he seemed to be appreciating it. So, who is she to argue. Though, she has noticed that he only called her kitten once and now she started to wonder if she heard him correctly. These were only a few things she thought about while waiting for Carroll to behave, all without saying another word to the girl. Even though Trisha was in control here, she still couldn't squash the jealousy building up.

It grew even more so after hearing his praise, followed by a question and the words that came after.... Needlessly to say, she didn't know what to think at that point. If this is a trick, if he is having her train Carroll as a replacement..

Trisha shook her head, trying very hard to remain calm about this whole situation. If Carroll is to be her replacement, then there is nothing that can be done about it. Her best bet is to keep proving herself worthy to remain in his bed and at his feet.

"Thank you Master. She does make a lovely puppy doesn't she Master?"

Trisha spoke while tying the leash to her ankle to keep Carroll down on all fours as they walked off into the other room. Truthfully she hadn't thought about what to do with Carroll yet, the most she was going to is give her a bath. Of course, that bath would in turn become sexual to entertain their Master. But, that idea would lean more towards Trisha pleasuring Carroll as a means to stimulate her. Where would that leave Trisha? She is the one in control here after all, shouldn't she be the one to receive pleasure?

"I do not believe she deserves to have your cock yet Master. She is being very disobedient and your cock is a reward."

Trisha slowly stripped out of the garments she wore, leaving a small trail for him to follow. Once they got to the pool, she held one foot out towards Carroll.

"Take my shoes and stockings off my little pup."

Trisha was patient and waited for Carroll to obey the simple command, if she didn't then her punishment will continue in other ways.

"I have an idea that should please you Master. While she is pleasuring me, I will show her what it takes to worship a Masters cock."

She glanced over shoulder back towards Ming to see if he would enjoy that idea. That of course, leaves Carroll without much stimulation, which is what Trisha wanted. The drugged water itself would drive Carroll insane and eventually she will be a good girl and beg like a puppy. Until then, this is her punishment for not obeying, however, Carroll didn't need to know this.

"Does that sound pleasing to you Master? You get to watch my new puppy lap at my pussy while you fill my throat."
 
Trisha had forced Hanna to heel at her side as if she was a little bitch dog at her side. She cringed as the two discussed her as if Hanna was nothing more than their Pet.

"Thank you Master. She does make a lovely puppy doesn't she Master?"

Once more her childhood friend stepped on Hanna’s leash forcing her to touch her forehead to the cold marble floor, as she feared what humiliating act this lecherous pair would require of her next.

"I do not believe she deserves to have your cock yet Master. She is being very disobedient and your cock is a reward."

Fear ran through Hanna at the thought of being brutally fucked again and yet at the same time her traitorous was warming to the sinfully forbidden idea, as she secretly enjoyed being used so. Hanna was discussed as Trisha slowly striped leaving a trail of clothing in her wake, like a trail of bread crumbs, to entice her Master.

"Take my shoes and stockings off my little pup."

Trish smiled as she forced her golden pet to do as she commanded. Trisha had learned that obedience was a matter of habit and she was instilling in the young novice to obey in a quite different manner than that of her convent.

"I have an idea that should please you Master. While she is pleasuring me, I will show her what it takes to worship a Masters cock."

Trisha looked back over her shoulder with a come hither look and a coquettish smile bowing her lips.

"Does that sound pleasing to you Master? You get to watch my new puppy lap at my pussy while you fill my throat."

“Proceed Kitten

Was Ming’s simple reply as he encouraged his blossoming dominatrix to go even farther with his domination of the young golden beauty. He waited to see if Trisha could comply Hanna’s obedience, if she could then he would give his little thief what she longed for If not then he would turn on his heel until Trisha had mastered her child and the young novice would do whatever was demanded of her by man or woman. Until Hanna learned that her gorgeous had one purpose, to please her Master and Mistress.

Hanna pulled against her lead as she was drawn ever closer to Trisha’s hot most pussy. Its dark intoxicating musky fragrance that both mesmerized and repelled her at the same time.
 
Trisha was a little disappointed in her new pet, though she did her best to not show it. She sat down on a bench and took off the shoes and stockings herself since the new girl clearly wasn't ready to behave.

"If you wish, my dear sweet puppy..... I can return you to the position I found you in. Give back the mechanical lover that you are clearly missing for the night... if that is what you desire."

Trisha knew that this girl wouldn't want to return to being bound up. The only hope she had is to obey Trisha, or be left alone for who knows how long. Trisha didn't like to play games, she wasn't all that good at any real punishments. Even her own punishments were to be used like nothing more than holes for her Masters seed. Although, the gardens punishment is what really broke Trisha, though her scars and wounds have healed, she can still feel those vines whipping at her from all directions. Yet, Trisha didn't have the use of that garden to punish her new pet, she had to be creative with things.

"Or.. If you obey me..."

Trisha forced her pet to move to the side and slid into the pool of water. When she got to the center of it, she tugged on the leash and forced the rebellious girl into the water with her. The water alone will make this pet putty in her hands, Trisha just needs to manipulate things.

"If you obey me like a good puppy, then life can be very pleasurable to you. It is your choice. Either remain bound and alone with your unforgiving lover. Or have the rewards of pleasure."

With that, Trisha jerked the leash to close the gap between her and the new girl, slowly tracing her face with a free hand. Before Carroll could really respond to any of it, Trisha grabbed a handful of hair and forced her pet into a deep kiss.

The hand that held the leash went under the water, fed the leash between Carrolls legs, pulling it tight from behind. When Trisha broke the kiss, releasing the grip on the hair so she can work on the leash some more.

"You will wear the leash like this until you decide to obey me... little puppy..."

Trisha made certain that the leash pressed tightly against the clit, spreading the lips apart and went directly between the ass cheeks. It was a tight fit as Trisha fed the handle into the collar, reassuring it all stayed in place. Shortly afterwards, she grabbed a handful of hair again and stole another kiss. Trisha pressed her leg between Carrolls, forcing the leash to move and also forcing the water to heat that area faster. Now that she had a free hand again, it went to teasing the girls nipples, reassuring the water was rubbed into them very well.

"Now then, are you ready to try this again?"

Trisha sat down on the edge of the pool, tugging the leash behind her and forced her pet back down to her knees. Naturally Trisha didn't want the girl to drown, so she positioned herself to give the human puppy easy access while spreading her legs. Trisha pulled on the leash to bring her pet closer to her pussy, making certain that the leash was relentlessly teasing the girls clit. That in itself would force Carroll's entire body to move, whether she wanted to or not.

"Kiss my pussy like I have been kissing you... Lick it a good puppy... and you will be rewarded."
 
Obey, obey, the subtitle command echoed in Carroll’s young mind. It was the same message as Mother Superior had in her convent, bend to the will of God. Yet now it was Mistress’s voice commanding Carroll to obey and bend to Her will. A tug on her leash brought the young golden beauty back to the reality her young life had become.

"If you obey me like a good puppy, then life can be very pleasurable to you. It is your choice. Either remain bound and alone with your unforgiving lover. Or have the rewards of pleasure."

“Pleasure” Mistress cooed. Pleasure The young Novice knew it was sin and yet she trembled in fear at the thoughts of being once more bound and defiled by that devilish and relentless device. Pain laced through Carroll’s scalp as Mistress forced a darkly sensual kiss to Carroll’s soft moist pliant lips. Trish forced her tongue into Carroll’s mouth as she savored the innocent sweetness of the young golden novice’s mouth. The world spun around Carroll, a world out of her control, her mistress’s voice every in her ear. "You will wear the leash like this until you decide to obey me... little puppy..." Again the command to obey even as Carroll was dragged into the warm water.

Mistress hand took the most indecent liberties with her innocent young body. A warmth spread through Carroll stunning young naked body and she groaned at the unholy need that gripped her abused little pussy. Mistress’s voice was at the edge of the girl’s consciousness,

"Now then, are you ready to try this again?............Kiss my pussy like I have been kissing you... Lick it like a good puppy... and you will be rewarded."

A tug on her lead told Carroll she had no real choice. Her tears fell on Trisha’s thighs as Carroll bowed her head the tip of her little pink tongue snaked out to do as she was commanded Obey everyone had all ways wanted her to Obey and so Carroll did as she tasted her Mistress for the first time. Carroll sobbed as she fell from grace and slowly became her Mistress’s lover.

Ming was pleased with his little thief and looked forward to taking the two young human beauties at the same time.
 
Trisha watched her pet very carefully and saw the tears slip from those beautiful hazel eyes. It didn't have the same effect on her as it did Ming or even Sheba Kaw as they enjoyed such torment. For Trisha however, it actually cut her pretty deeply as she knew exactly what this girl must be thinking. She may not know everything about how Carroll lived before coming here, but she knew enough to sympathize with the girl. For the most part, Trisha wasn't honestly being all that cruel to her, in fact considering the situation, she was being rather nice.

"I knew you could be a good girl... However, I need you to do something for me.. something I think you will enjoy.."

Trisha reached under Carrolls' chin and lifted her face up to gaze down at her and smiled reassuringly. Slowly she leaned down and lightly kissed the tears from the burning red cheeks. Afterwards, Trisha reached back to where she left the stockings and shoes, grabbing one of the silky stockings.

"This is your new life now, just as it is mine. Whether you remain here with me or sold to another Master is out of our control. No matter who is to use you, it is always easier to obey them. No matter what they may ask of you. Yes, it will be humiliating at times... However..."

Trisha traced over her pets face, doing her best to soothe those sobs and soon placed the white stocking around Carroll's eyes. She tied it to make a snug blindfold and made certain that her pet couldn't see anything at all. With that, Trisha kissed her now blinded pet softly this time, almost like a true lover would and allowed Carroll to feel that passion.

"I need you to just let yourself submit to the pleasure you may feel. Feel the warmth of the water that heats your soul."

While Trisha spoke, her hands caressed over Carrolls' body, washing every inch of her all the while making sure she soaked in the drugged water. The steam coming off the water itself was intoxicating and it did have its affect on Trisha as well.

"Just feel... there is no need to think anymore... the rules of your life has changed now. If you think and fight, this life will be miserable... Yet, if you let yourself submit and savor the rewards. This new life will not be so horrible."

This she whispered into her pets ear while kissing all over her neck, holding her close enough that their breasts pressed together. Trisha pulled her pet onto her lap which made Carroll spread her legs wide. This allowed the leash to press even tighter against her pussy and also forced the water to lap at her pussy.

Trisha didn't do anything more other than caress and tease over Carroll's body, clawing down her back. This time Trisha took her time to wait for Carroll to fully submit, to have that need and a craving to please. Also was willing to wait for the young girls body to betray her so that she becomes an eager little slut puppy.

Trisha wasn't a cruel person, despite the jealousy roaring within her gut and a need to get rid of this female. Trisha wanted to show her pet what the rewards were for being a good girl versus what fighting will get her.
 
Carroll sobbed as she obeyed her Mistress and made love to her with her innocent young mouth. Mistress had kept the pressure on her leash and collar giving the young golden haired beauty no real choice. Trisha cooed so sweetly.

"I knew you could be a good girl... However, I need you to do something for me……. something I think you will enjoy…….."

Carroll’s lithe young body stiffened in anticipation of what new humiliation this evil pair had in mind for her.

Ming watched as his little thief lifted her little blonde pet’s chin with a single finger and then lightly brushed the young teen beauty’s lips. Carroll knew what was expected of her and opened her mouth submissively to Mistress.

"This is your new life now, just as it is mine. Whether you remain here with me or sold to another Matter is out of our control………

Mistress’s words stung sold the idea had never occurred to Carroll and her young soul was filled with fear. She knew what defilements she had suffered at their hands what would a new Master or Mistress demand of her? Even Trish used one of her stockings to blind fold her sweet pet.

"I need you to just let yourself submit to the pleasure you may feel. Feel the warmth of the water that heats your soul."

Carroll hardly heard Mistress’s words as panic threatened to sweep her away. The young girl silently sobbed as she felt her Mistress’s hands touching, massaging, and tempting Carroll’s traitorous young body. The girl could feel her nipples becoming hard peeked little nubs, a fire that was building in her quivering abdomen, and her leash tormenting and arousing her throbbing clit.

"I need you to just let yourself submit to the pleasure you may feel. Feel the warmth of the water that heats your soul……….

It was hard to concentrate on her Mistress’s words ever fiber in Carroll’s gorgeous supple body was now screaming for release.

…….. let yourself submit to the pleasure…………

“Please Mistress……….”

Carroll sobbed.


“Please Mistress….I….I…I need release………from this anguish.”

The hapless young beauty gasped. Carroll was truly lost and would do whatever Mistress would demand if only she would quench this fire that burned with in her own treacherous body.
 
Trisha raised an eyebrow when being called "Mistress". A word that she never in a life time would expect to hear from another persons lips. Though, Trisha was too worked at this point to put any serious thought into it. She needed release herself, needed to have her Masters cock in her mouth and to pleasure him. The water drove her just as insane and longer she remained in it, the more her needs grew.

"No my lovely pet. Not yet. You must learn that my needs come before yours."

She spoke breathlessly into the young girls ear while teasing her neck and ears. Both her hands were groping and pinching Carrolls nipples, curious to see how long it would take before the leash would have her climaxing.

"Those that you serve will always come first.... What will you do to pleasure me? What will you do to earn your reward of release?"

Trisha didn't push her pet this time, wanting to see just how willing she is to serve now. To see if her needs were real enough to be fully compliant. Meanwhile she glanced over towards Ming while kissing Carroll deeply, giving him full eye contact. She used her pets mouth to indicate how much she wanted to suck on his cock. Using her tongue to tease Carroll the way she would do with his cock.

When he did eventually approach them and with his permission, Trisha took a hold of her pets hands and guided them. She used those trembling hands to free his cock, both their delicate hands were exploring over the length of his cock. Whether Carroll wanted to or not didn't matter, Trisha wanted her to touch him. Soon Trisha gripped his cock and pulled him closer to them.

Before Carroll could really react, Trisha held her close as they both kissed with his cock in the center. Both their tongues roaming over the thick head as they kissed each other, Trisha forcing Carroll to taste his precum.

".... His desires will always come first.... This cock is meant to be worshiped...."

Trisha groaned after speaking and sucked in some of his cock, letting her pet feel everything. Not once did she take the blindfold off, it would have defeated the purpose of torturing her pet. Trisha trembled though as her clit danced and begged for so much attention. Reluctantly she pulled off his cock to look up and met his gaze, nothing but lust overwhelming her eyes.

"May I cum for you Master... Allow this puppy to make me cum for you... Please Master..."

Trisha knew by this time she didn't seriously need to ask him for permission. He had already given her permission, yet, Carroll needed to hear it, needed to learn how to ask for permission. Even learn that her Mistress had to answer to him before receiving her own pleasure.

"Please Master..."

She whispered while kissing the tip of his cock again, using her pets mouth to tease him some more. Slowly, she worked down the length of his cock to suck on his sac, letting her actions do the begging as well.
 
Last edited:
Carroll whimpered with her growing need to cum until she thought she would perish with the devilish craving. The young innocent was truly lost and know would be putty in her Mistress’s hands.

"No my lovely pet. Not yet. You must learn that my needs come before yours."

A shuttering groan escaped the little blonde’s moist ripe lips, as Trisha’s own lips kissed and teases the sensitive silken skin of Carroll’s neck; her teeth nibbled the girl’s earlobe. Carroll’s Mistress’s hands were groping, pinching, and tugging the hapless blonde teenager’s nipples. Ming’s little thief was curious to see just how long it would take before the leash, that she held tight to Carroll’s clit would have her climaxing, and screaming in her shameful ecstasy.

Trisha led the blindfolded young girl until she was kneeling in the water at the edge of the pool with her Mistress’s soft warm body pressed to hers. Her soft lips touched the ridged line of Ming’s cock.

".... His desires will always come first.... This cock is meant to be worshiped...."

Trish forced her golden pet to kiss and lick the Master’s cock, to catch the first drops of his cum on her little pink tongue. Though Trisha did not think of herself as a cruel person she seemed to take delight in torturing this young golden innocent.

"May I cum for you Master... Allow this puppy to make me cum for you... Please Master........ "Please Master..."

“Of course Kitten………..”

He paused for just a heart beat or two before he continued.

“Then you can have your little golden pet please me with her sweet innocent mouth.”

Ming knew that his choice of words would trill his little thief, and then dash her hopes as he called for her little pet Carroll to be the one to suck his cock till he came. Ming watched as Trisha drew her little pet to her hungering pussy. The girl did not resist her Mistress but leaned forward her little pink tongue innocently lick and lapping at Trisha’s pussy. It was clear that Carroll had no idea on how to truly please her Misters with her shy little tongue.
 
Despite all efforts, the jealousy coursed through Trisha like wildfire at his request. Hearing him say Kitten was in fact raising her hopes and it more of a praise to her than anything else. However, she wanted to be the one to make him cum, not this new girl. This new pet didn't deserve to have his cock yet, if ever! Still, There was little choice in the matter and Trisha knew it would take much to make her cum, even if her pet is inexperienced.

"As you wish Master...."

Trisha tried her best to hide the jealous tone in her voice, yet it came out far thicker than she wanted it too. In fact she almost choked on her own words while guiding her pet back down. Spreading her legs wide so he can get a view of what Carroll was doing, allowing him to see her tongue working over the hard clit. Just a few simple licks had trisha jerking her hips in excitement.

There wasn't any hesitation on Trisha's part as she kept her attention on his cock. For as much as she wanted to make him cum first, she knew he wanted the new pet to receive his seed. Which ultimately lowered her efforts in how she worshiped his cock. Though, she tilted her head back and instead of sucking him down like she normally would, she remained still to allow him full control. If she was to keep control, she wouldn't be able to stop until his seed slid down her greedy throat. This way, she was simply just a hole for him to use, giving him the choice of how much he wanted to give her.

Though he couldn't see them, Trisha did have tears of jealousy escaping as she held back her own orgasm. She wanted to hold back for as long as possible, being greedy to keep him in her mouth. He can tell by the way she writhed towards Carrolls' mouth that she was on the verge of her orgasm. Her throat and mouth tighten around his cock as she tried to breathe, refusing to share, refusing her own climax on purpose. Yet, Trisha was so close to breaking, all the signs were there and one little push from him would send her over that edge. He knew all her weakness' by now and knew when she was fighting against herself and the needs that her traitorous body craved.
 
Ming could see the jealousy that racked his little thief. He knew well that Trisha wanted to be the one to please him, to lovingly suckle his cock till his cum filled her adoring mouth or splash against her angelic face, firm breasts, and soft tawny chestnut hair. Yet he had profusely denied her. Memories of finding her with Sheba Kaw, of what the Demon Lord and his Garden of Earthly delights had done to her and with Trisha, and how she had lovingly been curled at Kaw’s feet, for this the girl must pay and the little golden beauty would be the means of that punishment.

There was a twisted delight as Ming watched Trisha bloom as a dominatrix as she now firmly took young Carroll in hand as she forced the teen beauty to become her lover. Carroll for her part bent to her Mistress’ will as her little pink tongue licked at Trisha’s clit, then slipped into the sweet moist depth of Mistress’ sweet pussy. Carroll found in those moist sweet silken depths and illusive little rough spot. She teased it with the tip of her tongue before letting her shy little pink tongue fluttered over that sweet spot.

Ming watched with a detachment as Trisha’s body arched, the way the tip of her tongue slid across the bow of her lips, and the way his little thief’s head lulled from side to side as she fought her own need to cum. Ming knew that Trisha was on the edge and that she was porously fought to delay her bodies need for release, but not for his pleasure but for her own.

“Cum for me Miss Lockwood!”

Ming uttered those words that his little blue eyed concubine must obey. As Trisha came at her Master’s command Carroll redoubled her efforts to please Mistress as she supped on Trisha’s sweet dewy nectar.

Both girl’s were exhausted as they lay tangled together. It was then that Ming turned his attention to his blue eyed concubine.

“Bring your little golden pet here Kitten it is time she pleases me with her sweet .”

What Ming denied Trisha he now demanded of Carroll.
 
The jealousy was overwhelming, even as he called her Kitten, it still roared with a fiery rage in her gut. More and more the doubting questions plagued her and she feared that she'll be the one to get sold off. Trisha did climax on command and her screams filled the air as her body twisted and jerked towards that soft mouth. However, it was short lived as there were far too many distractions to keep her from truly enjoying that orgasm.

Yet, she couldn't deny her Master of his desires and knew better than to keep him waiting. For her part though, she did make certain that Carroll drank in the laced pool water too, wanting her pets body to be on fire. That need that Trisha knew all to well would consume the young creature in front of her.

"Do .... you ..... wish for her to remain blindfolded Master?"

She tried her best to not choke on her own words while lifting Carroll back up onto her lap. However, the tone was laced with jealousy. At first Trisha thought about moving off to the side, allowing him to have the new pet alone. However, by keeping Carroll straddled over her lap would allow Trisha to keep playing with her. To force this new pet to keep her legs spread wide open while sitting on her Mistress' lap. This in turn would give Trisha easy access to every part of her pets body.

Trisha gave her pet one more kiss before guiding her towards his cock once more. This time she didn't give direction on what to do, forcing the pet to learn on her own of how to pleasure a man. All the while, she kept teasing and taunting the golden beauty, doing her best to push this jealousy away. Although she was failing in that more than she cared to admit.
 
"Do .... you..... wish for her to remain blindfolded Master?"

Trisha could not hide her jealousy from her Master, for it was he that had maneuvered her into both caring for her little golden pet, and as she fought her own jealousy. Carroll whimpered as Trisha drew the little golden beauty on to her lap, her gorgeous young body and all her charms were open to the little thief.

“No I wish to see her eyes as she pleases me.”

Carroll Wingate was set astride of her Mistress’s lap and was face to face with Ming’s cock. Carroll looked back over her shoulder to her Mistress. The girl’s soft blue eyes silently pleaded with the young dominatrix for aid but were met with a deafening silence. Carroll struggled to remember what to do. She kissed the tip of Master’s cock, nuzzled it to her cheek as tears trickled down her cheeks. Slowly Carroll lips “O”ed she bent her head and took Ming’s cock into her chaste young moth.

Ming the merciless fingers tightly entwined in the young beauty’s golden hair. He drew her steady down on the shaft of his cock till her little button nose was pressed to his groin as he forth the young innocent to deep throat him. He fucked her angelic face as he used her with no regards to her pain or pleasure. He knew it would tear at Trisha softer nature so he stoked the girl’s jealousy with praise for Miss Wingate. Poor Carroll was caught between Ming’s abuse of her and her mistress hands that now had complete access to all the girl’s charms.

Hatred, Jealousy, and loved for her little golden pet warred within the little thief.
 
Trisha felt some hint of pleasure to watch the way he took their new pets throat, recalling her own first experience. That alone did boost some self confidence. However, he kept lowering it with all the praises he gave this little golden wench and Trisha couldn't hold back the tears. She tried to be strong and did what she could to remain in control, even trying to shut down like she used to before coming here.

One hand slid up Carroll's quivering torso until the slender fingers wrapped around the choking girl. Trisha felt every gag and every struggle he forced upon her pet. While her hand wrapped around that delicate throat, she could feel the strength of his cock thrusting deeply into that throat. Trisha lifted Carroll's head up more to allow him to go deeper until her nose was pressing against his groin.

Meanwhile Trisha's other hand went downward and drove her fingers into the golden pets tight hole. Trisha did promise to give her a reward, to allow her release for being a good girl. However, she didn't give it to her right away, instead she waited until he had his orgasm. The moment he filled her throat with his seed, Trisha pressed the perfect spot within that tight pussy that would bring forth Carroll's climax. The hand she had on her throat was also tightening its grip to cut off a little more air, but also to massage his cock more.

The entire time, Trisha was trying to shut down her emotions and hide within her walls. If she was to be replaced, then she found it easier to detach herself now. There were a few times when she looked up to meet his gaze, almost as if she was seeking approval from him. Yet, it also unintentionally showing him the walls she was attempting to build within herself. Trisha was a fighter and would keep fighting to prove herself, at the same time, she couldn't seriously compete with an innocent creature like Carroll. At the same time, he could see that lust glazing over in Trisha's eyes as her own needs were increasing by the second.
 
Ming enjoyed torturing these two gorgeous young girls’. Trisha’s was silently crying her body hungry for the touch of her Master’s body, her desire to feel his cock in her, to feel Ming pounding into her. The little thief’s sorrow was mirrored by Carroll Wingate as she was forced to deep throat her tormentor. and the hands of her mistress around Carroll slender throat as Trisha roughly explored the girl’s tight little pussy and roughly finger fucked her.

Something happened to Carroll Wingate as this dark lecherous pair abused and used her. Something in the way both Ming and her Mistress dominated her, something snapped in Carroll Wingate. The young golden beauty stopped fighting Ming and her Mistress. Carroll ground her pussy against Trisha’s questing and exploring fingers. It was not long before the young golden haired beauty screamed out her ecstasy even as Ming’s cum exploded in her mouth. Carroll desperately suckled his cock. But Ming pulled from that heavenly mouth to splatter his seed across her angelic face and high firm breasts as she bucked, and wither in the throes of her sinful climax. Carroll gasped and turned her smoldering azure blue eyes to her Master,

“More please Master…..”

She then looked over her alabaster shoulder into the eyes of her Mistress and groaned,

“More please Mistress.”

All pretenses evaporated with Ming and Trisha’s domination of her. Now instead of fighting them Carroll Wingate begged and pleaded to be use and abused by her Master and Mistress.
 
Those few little words ... innocent words... from their new innocent pet..... stung Trisha more than she could ever imagine. It was then her walls rose high as her gut twisted in a million different directions. It twisted so much that she almost felt sick. They were such innocent words and more importantly, words that she should have expected. Yet when they were spoken......

"It is time for a new lesson my sweet puppy...."

Trisha spoke with very little emotion and barely above a whisper as she released Carroll from her embrace, sliding out from underneath her. The look in her eyes told Ming that she needed much more than a good pounding now. She was closing in on herself and only he can keep those walls broken. Only he can truly create the tears he loves so much. To force her to cry out all those deep rooted emotions that are now being bottled up.

Without speaking another word, she got down on all fours just the way he likes and crawled as seductively as she could for him. The direction she went was back into the dungeon, not caring if he followed, or kept using Carroll, Trisha would wait for as long as he made her.

Once in dungeon, she picked out the short whip, the one thing she dislikes the most, yet knew it was his favorite toy. Without hesitation, she went underneath the shackles that hung from the ceiling and knelt down. For the most part she was in the display position that has been ingrained into her. However, the only difference is she held out the whip in presentation for when he came to her.

There were no need for words and she didn't need to beg him for what she needed. If he wanted to give her the attention she craves, he will in his own time. Although, the longer he waited, the more he will have to work to break those walls of hers. Deep down she knew he wouldn't want her to close up, it was her strength that he loved about her. The one thing that made her different from all the others. If she closed that off, then she will be just as mindless as any other slave he has had. Yet, right now, she was at her most vulnerable state, full of doubts and sheer jealously that needed to be tamed.
 
Back
Top