The Model and the CEO (Closed for ChantelXOX)

As they kissed Jack thought of how professional and relaxed Callie was in front of the camera. She had told him he was hot but he didn't dwell on it. He was a businessman first and foremost knowing that he turned woman's heads when he was in public. He knew they had thoughts about them in bed but he was not interested in every woman. Now that he found Callie, he was hoping she was the one that would enjoy his dark passion for sex.

She definitely knew how to make him feel more comfortable in front of the camera telling how the camera loved him. He laughed when Craig mentioned children. That was the furthest thing from his mind right now as Craig took more photos of them kissing and hugging. Looking into her eyes, he saw her smiling at him and knew she was thinking of what Craig had said.

When Callie asked Craig, “Any other shots you want today?” the thoughts of children diminished.

"Yeah let's do a few more by the pool and then we'll call it a day." As the trio walked to the pool, Craig mentioned, "I'll do some proofs for you two and let you take a look at them. If you like any of them, I'll make some copies for you."

"Sounds great," Jack said as they arrived at the pool.

Craig had Callie do some poses poolside and then asked Jack to join in. By now he was feeling more comfortable and smiled as the joined Callie for a few more photos. Craig was very good at what he did to make people feel comfortable.

"So Callie. I know you are very successful but when did you start modeling?" he asked. He knew the answer having read her bio but he wanted her to tell Jack how she got started in the business.
 
"Well I started modelling when I was 19. It's been 7 years since I left a small town behind me. I was lucky really. A top model agent was in town for his school reunion and I was working as waiting staff for the event. He changed my life so much and I'm ever so thankful to him. He's like a big brother to me. Him being Julius Brandoro one of the biggest model agents." Callie said.

She was enjoying working on this shoot with Jack. He was a natural well he was a hot businessman man so he just had the look and confidence to work a photo shoot. Craig was a brilliant photographer she thought to herself definitely work with him more he's fun. "Well I think you've got all the shots you need for the day. Can we see?" She said.
 
Jack listened to Callie's story, knowing some of it but interested in knowing more about the beautiful model. He wanted to know all he could about Callie, especially since he was about to introduce to later his dark secret sexual lifestyle.

Craig smiled at both of them when Callie said, "Well I think you've got all the shots you need for the day. Can we see?"

"All in good time Callie. I have to take these back to my studio and look them over and make a few minor adjustments. But I can say pretty confidently that with two subjects as good looking as you two, I doubt I will have to make too many changes."

Jack laughed. "Yeah right."

"Seriously you two look as though you were made for each other," Craig said with a huge smile. "Listen I have to run but I will call tomorrow and let you know when the proofs will be ready for you two to review.

Jack looked at Callie in her white sundress and took in her features once more. Soon he would see a different side of her and if she liked his sexual playfulness then they truly would be made for each other. "Thanks Craig. We are looking forward to seeing them."

Putting his arm around Callie, Jack smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "What do you say we grab a light lunch and then I have something special to show you."
 
"Okay I'm excited to see the pictures. Thanks for being such a great photographer. I'm sure the shots will be amazing." Callie said to Craig. "Angela come show old new friend out." Callie shouted. Angela came quickly and escorted Craig out.

"I would love a light lunch." She said stroking Jack's arm. She enjoyed working with Jack on a shoot it was fun. "Well that was fun. Craig was funny saying we'd have beautiful babies and that we were made for each other." She said.

She was playing with her hair wondering what he had to show her. She was excited. Jack was always surprising her in good ways so she knew this something special would be great.
 
Jack was glad when Craig left, leaving them alone once again. He liked being with Callie and he hoped that after she experienced some of his sexual pleasures, she too would want a deeper relationship. He smiled when she said, "I would love a light lunch?" and added, "Well that was fun. Craig was funny saying we'd have beautiful babies and that we were made for each other."

Swinging his body around to face her he gave her a soft sensual smile. "I have a feeling that any babies we would have would take after the sensual beauty of their mother." Leaning close to her, he kissed her softly on the lips and then whispered, "Let's get some lunch."

They sat across from each other, eating the salad and fruit Angela had prepared for them. Their conversation was light and mostly centered around Craig Robertson and the photoshoot. Jack was pleased with the way things were going and when they finished lunch he stood and offered his hand to Callie. As he gazed at her dress http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...&tid=146174561 he smiled. It was a great looking dress and it could be worn for a lot of occasions. But the room he was about to show her, the dress was not suitable. But he would let her know soon enough as they walked into the mansion.

Jack's arm was draped over her shoulder as he directed her to a door near the rear of the house. Pulling a key from his pocket, he looked at Callie. "This room is what I refer to as the playroom. We will use it on occasion to experience sensual pleasures." Opening the door he led her into a room bathed in a soft red glow and stood behind her, wanting her to take in the full impact of the playroom.

He heard her take a deep breath as her head turned one way then the other. He wondered what she was thinking as she took in St. Andrews Cross.jpg, Spanking Bench 1A.jpg, Spanking Bench 1.jpg, Bondage Wall Restraints.jpg, Bondage Table 1.jpg. There were other chains hanging from the exposed heavy oak rafters along with an assortment of toys hanging on the wall. Toys, such as vibrators, whips, riding crops, nipple clamps that would excite both the user and recipient.

If he was correct, Callie would not balk as other women who were shown the room. He had a feeling from their time at her apartment when she did as he directed, that she was the type of woman who wanted more than just vanilla sex.

He put his hands on her hips and drew her back against him. "So what do you think of our playroom Callie? Are you ready to play?"
 
"Him mentioning babies doesn't scare you?" Callie said blushing from his comment their baby would have her sensual beauty. Even though she hadn't known him very long she wanted a future with him. He kissed her and she melted right into his arms. This man was everything she wanted and way more.

They went to go have a delicious. She was enjoying her time with him. The sight was amazing and the company too. He held his hand out for her after they finished lunch. She thought it was time for her to see his surprise and she felt she would learn a lot about him from the surprise.

He led her to the rear of the house and he got a key out. She smiled as he told her what was behind the door it intrigued her. He unlocked the door and they went in. A red dog light beamed down on them. Her eyes explored the playroom. Every item excited her. Her heart was racing and her little panties were getting wet.

He pulled her against him. "Jack I love it. I definitely knew there was something different about you and it's what I need. I need you in my life to obey and submit too. I want to play right now. I'm so turned on! Jack show me how you like to play." She said.
 
He was overwhelmed with pleasure when she said he loved it and knew there was something different about him. His cock thickened in his trousers at her words. Words that he had hoped she would say, "I need you in my life to obey and submit too. I want to play right now. I'm so turned on! Jack show me how you like to play."

Pulling her back against him, Jack moved his hips back and forth against her ass, letting her feel his excitement. His hands moved from her hips to cup her breasts, massaging them through the thin sun dress while his lips kissed her shoulder.

"You are dressed for party but not the kind of party I have in mind Callie," he whispered nibbling on her ear. He turned her to face him, his hands moving downward to cup her ass cheeks while his lips danced tantalizing close to hers.

Slowly he pulled her dress up over her hips and then over her head when she lifted her arms. "Hmmm such a lovely sight," he murmured taking in her naked breasts and soaked white panties. Pushing her gently on the shoulders until she was kneeling in front of him, he smiled down at her.

"Ladies choice the first time in the playroom Callie," he whispered feeling his cock thicken more. "I usually pick the plaything but I want you to crawl to whatever intrigues the most and we will begin playtime." Jack moved away letting her survey the room once more, waiting for her to select a piece of play equipment and anxious to begin their sensual journey.
 
Last edited:
Callie felt Jack was hard in his pants against her ass. He cupped her tits through her dress as he kissed her neck. She moaned out with her eyes closed. She loved his hands and lips on her body. She giggled when he said she wasn't dressed right for the party he had in mind.


He moved her so she could face him. She smiled at him. He cupped her toned ass. His lips were teasingly close to her lips and it made her heart race and causing tingles in her wet pussy. He pulled her dress off her. She blushed when he said she was a lovely sight.

He pushed her onto her knees. She looked up at him smiling. "Um I say http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1996502&d=1493060670 I'm so excited and ready to play." She said.
 
Jack chuckled and smiled watching Callie crawl to the spanking bench. "Excellent choice my dear ...... excellent choice. It is the one I would have picked out for you to start our adventures."

While she crawled, Jack pulled some wrists and ankle cuffs from a nearby wall and when she arrived at the bench, he fitted them around her wrist and ankles. "There .... all set to start. Get up and drape your body over the saddle," he murmured watching her position her body.

Once she was in position, Jack clipped the wrist and ankle cuffs to the base of the bench and then stood back admiring her. "Such a lovely sight," he chuckled running his hands over her the two cheeks starting at him. "What I like about this toy is you never know when I will strike that cute ass of yours,' he whispered swatting each cheek with an open palm, hearing her soft moan.

His fingers touched her back, running them very lightly up and down her back, over her ass, and down the backs of her thighs. One hand slid between her thighs touching her wet panties. "Hmmm someone likes this," he laughed pushing the thin material between her lips and rubbing her clit.

"i think we'll leave those on for now," he said pulling his hand out and picking up a flogger. Running the tips of the leather straps lightly over her back from her shoulders to her ass, he smiled thinking she is the one for him.

"Are you ready Callie?" he asked softly as he pulled the leather straps off her and then swung his arm watching them hit her back. Hitting her again he repeated his question. "Are you ready?"
 
Callie saw Jack pick up the ankle and wrist cuffs. Her heart was racing and she was so excited. In her sexual life she had always wanted so much more. Plain vanilla sex was okay sometimes but it bored her. The guys she had dated wanted it in missionary mostly and occasionally would be 'adventurous' and go for cowgirl and doggy. She needed more sex before meeting Jack was somewhat of a bore and sometimes a chore.

She didn't want to rush things but she felt she may have met her one, her match in Jack. He fitted her wrists and ankles in the cuffs. She draped her body over the saddle as told to. She stuck out her tight ass out. He clipped her cuffs in place. She liked feeling helpless to him. He carresed her ass cheeks making a sweet little moan leave her lips. When he swatted her ass it brought out a bigger and louder moan.

His hand slid between her legs finding her wetness. "Yes I do Sir very much." She said with slight giggle. He rubbed at her clit she moaned biting her lip. He pulled his hand away. She could feel something leathery running across her back. She figures it was a whip of some kind. "Yes I'm ready." She said feeling so turned on.

He hit her ass with the whip. She was surprised by how much pleasure she was finding from this. It stung as it hit but in a good way. She liked it lots. "Yes I'm ready sir for anything with you." She said and she really meant it. She wanted to try everything and more with him.
 
Everything about Callie excited him. He felt he had found a woman who wanted to find out as much about her sexual deviant nature as he did. He felt hi cock thicken in his trousers when she told him, "Yes I'm ready sir for anything with you." Swinging the flogger leather straps in a circular motion, he repeatedly made light contact with her ass cheeks seeing them begin to turn a soft reddish color.

Rubbing her ass with his hand, he ran the leather straps over her back again before flicking his wrist, sending the leathers straps on different areas of her back. What a lovely sight she made. Seeing her bent over the spanking table waiting for him to do whatever he wanted, sent a shiver of lust through his body.

After a few more hits, Jack lay the flogger on her back and moved in front of her. "Callie lift your head and look at me," he said in a demanding voice. He began stripping off his clothes smiling at her as she watched each piece of clothing being removed from his body.

When his cock sprang out, he chuckled seeing her eyes open wider. "Yes this is all for you Callie," he said walking toward her, his hard cock swaying in front of him. Grabbing her long blonde curls, he pulled her head up and placed his cock at the tip of her lips.

"We have so many things to enjoy Callie," he boasted shoving his cock deep into her mouth, moaning with pleasure as her teeth scrapped against the veiny muscle sliding deep into her mouth. "Yes so much to explore," he moaned as he started fucking her mouth.
 
Callie's ass was turning a soft red and it was stinging but she liked the feeling. He softly caressed her ass. The leather straps of the whip moved over her back. She liked the sensation it made on her back.

She lifted her head to look at him. She watch him move in front of her and strip down. She bite her lip watching him very much enjoying the view. God he looked good naked. This man was no ordinary businessman he was extremely hot and sexy and so dominant she loved it.


Her eyes went wide seeing his cock. She was sure his cock was even bigger than she remembered from the other night. She smiled hearing him say it was all for her. He gripped her blonde locks and pulled her head so her lips were against her lips. She couldn't wait to suck on him but waited for him to decide when.

She nodded agreeing they were going to have many things together to enjoy. He thrust into her welcoming mouth. She looked up at him as she moved her mouth up and down his cock. She liked how he fucked her mouth. She was so enjoying playing with Jack.
 
Jack let out a moan when his cock slipped deep into Callie's mouth feeling it touch the back of her throat. He held a fist full of her long blonde curls, holding her head steady while he took in the sensations her mouth was imparting on his cock. When he pulled his muscle from her hot mouth, he saw her salvia coating it.

He smiled when she took a large gulp of air as he held his cock in his hand, swiping it back and forth over her lips. "Hmmmm I love the way you suck my cock Callie," he groaned slipping it back between her lips.

With his free hand he picked up the flogger and ran the leather strips over her back as his hips rocked slowly back and forth. The feeling of her mouth wetting his cock made it jerk. Guiding her head with one hand, he began to strike her back and ass with the leather straps, enjoying the sounds she was making.

Jack was enjoying playing with Callie and he had a feeling she was going to like playing a lot of different games with him. "That's it baby ...... ohhhhh yea ...... suck my hard cock ....." he moaned as the leather straps hit her skin over and over seeing a redness caused by the leather straps. Yeah they were going to have a lot of fun.
 
Jack was holding onto Callie's hair tightly guiding her head up and down. He pulled out of her mouth giving her a chance to catch her breath and get some air. He moved his cock across her lips. She looked up at him. "I like sucking on your cock so very much Jack." She said with a grin blushing a little. He pushed back into her mouth. Her eyes were locked on his as her mouth moved up and down his cock. He was guiding her head up and down. She was enjoying sucking on his cock it was giving her pleasure making him happy. She really wanted to please him.


He picked up the flogger as he rocked his hips back and forth. He then began hitting her back with the flogger. Her back was slightly stinging. Her back now red. Marks on her back from the flogger's straps. She was enjoying this play time with Jack very much. She knew there was many more fun things that they were going to experience together. They were going to have some great sex and he would show her who she sexually was. He was teaching her and bringing out her inner sexual minx.
 
His cock was lodged in her mouth, enjoying the feel of her lips and tongue teasing his hard muscle. Their eyes met and the sultry sensuality in them make his cock jerk inside her mouth. "You have such beautiful eyes baby," he moaned sinking his cock deep into her mouth until he knew he had to withdraw so she could catch her breath again.

Jack loved hearing her soft moans every time the leather straps struck her skin leaving it a soft reddish color. Running the tips of the leather straps lightly over her back, he smiled seeing her body shudder slightly. He was not going to leave any marks on her. She had modeling assignments and he didn't want anyone to question her about any markings.

Pulling his cock from her lips, he smiled down at her. "Very good Callie. I knew you were very special," he whispered as his cock dangled close to her lips. "Time for something different," he chuckled running his hand over her back, soothing the skin where the redness appeared.

Moving behind her, he dropped the flogger and ran his hands over her luscious ass cheeks. "You look so divine from any angle." His large hand massaged the soft skin and then he knelt behind her. "I don't think you will be needing these," he whispered ripping her white lace panties from her body.

"I think you are going to enjoy this," he said kissing each ass cheek as his fingers slid between her thighs to feel her wet pussy. "Do you want me to fuck your hot pussy Callie?" He didn't wait for her answer as he shoved two fingers deep into her hot tunnel.
 
A slight touch of pink went to her cheeks when he told her she had beautiful eyes. Even with his cock deep in my mouth he can make me blush! She enjoyed feeling his cock slide in and out of her pretty little mouth and lips. The whipping was bringing sweet little moans and whimpers from her lips as she continued sucking his cock.

He pulled out of her mouth telling very good and that he knew she was very special. "Thank you sir. I also knew you were very special from the moment our eyes met." She said. He ran his hands over her back and it felt so nice. He moved behind her and she heard the flogger drop to the floor. A moan left her lips as his hands softly caressed her ass.

He ripped the panties off and that made her pussy even wetter than before. She could feel her juices running down her inner thighs. He kissed her sweet cheeks. Her legs trembled a little feeling his fingers looking for her wetness. He asked if he wanted her to fuck her pussy but not give her time to answer. He shoved two fingers deep into her wet and wanting pussy.

She gasped out feeling them sink all the way in. "Oh Jack." She moaned out. She closed her eyes biting her lip moaning loudly. Her pussy was dripping wet and it was all for him. Nobody had ever made her so wet ever!
 
As his fingers delved deep inside her wet pussy, Jack could feel her juices coating his fingers. He smiled when he heard her gasp, calling out, "Oh Jack." Her soft moans were music to his ears as he began to wiggle his fingers inside her, feeling the muscles of her pussy clamping around them. It sent shivers of lust through him as the same sensations built up inside him as when she would clamp them around his cock.

His fingers moved back and forth inside her while his lips kissed and his tongue licked at the smooth contours of her ass cheeks. His cock jerk with anticipation of sinking fully inside her pussy as his fingers worked their magic inside her. Pulling his fingers to the outer edge of her pussy, they slide over the slick skin until they found her engorged clit. He loved the feel of her body jerking slightly when his fingers toyed with her sensitive jewel.

Jack could feel her body getting ready for his cock as he teased her pussy and clit over and over. But he was quite ready to plunge his cock into her yet. Pulling his fingers from her hot pussy, he slapped her ass and then stood behind her. He ran his hands over her back and then down the backs of her thighs, smiling as her body jerked with each light touch.

"is this what you want baby?" he smirked grabbing his hard cock and rubbing it over each delicious ass cheek and them over the tight anal opening. "Do you want to feel my hard cock filling all your holes lover?" he teased moving the head of his cock to her wet pussy, rubbing it up and down the silky slit. "Tell me how much you want my hard cock baby!" he said continuing to rub over her wetness.
 
He was wiggling his fingers around in her wet little pussy. She was moaning loudly biting hard on her lip. He was kissing and licking at her tight ass cheeks. She took a lot of pride in how she looked. She always wanted to keep herself tight and looking as hot as ever. He pulled his fingers out of her and teased and played with her clit. Her body wriggled around as she moaned out.

He was so good at teasing and pleasing her body. She felt he would be in her future and play a very big part. She really liked him. He moved away from her pussy and slapped her ass making it slightly jiggle. She closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his hands moving over her back and down the backs of her thighs. Her body wriggled around under his touch. His touch was driving her crazy. He had such an effect on her and she absolutely loved it.

"You know I do sir." She said with a giggle. She wanted nothing more than him and his cock. She loved feeling him against her tight holes. "Yes yes I want to feel that cock filling my holes. I want to feel you owning me sir." She said. Calling him sir was something that felt so natural and right. Her pussy was soaking wet. She was extremely turned on by him. "I don't just want it sir I need it. My pussy needs your cock so much." She said.
 
A smile formed on his face listening to her answer his questions. The way they were hitting it off so far made him feel great about the auction and his decision to bid high for her. His instincts at the auction were that they would be compatible and now he was sure there was a bond forming between them.

He groaned when she called him sir without him demanding it from her. Some women could not bring themselves to use such terms as "sir" or "master" but Callie was saying it willingly. Rubbing his cock against her very wet pussy lips brought another moan of pleasure from his lips when she said, "Yes yes I want to feel that cock filling my holes. I want to feel you owning me sir. I don't just want it sir I need it. My pussy needs your cock so much." The way the words spilled from her mouth with such loving passion made him smile.

"My dear Callie I'm going to fill you lovely holes with my cock and so much more," he groaned looking at the assortment of toys on the walls. His eyes scanned the assortment of vibrators, dildos, masks, whips, ball gags, and riding crops.

Pushing his cock between her soaking wet pussy lips, he groaned feeling her hot wetness permeate his hard muscle. "I love the feel of your tight pussy slave," he moaned pushing it deep into her. "We are going to have so much fun together," he added beginning to rotate his cock inside her. After moving back and forth a few times, he pulled his cock out and walked around to stand in front of her.

Picking up a riding crop, he ran the tip of it over her lips and cheeks before sliding it over her back and then hitting her ass cheeks with the tip of the crop. "Taste yourself Callie and tell your master how you like tasting your hot juices," he moaned pushing his cock between her lips.
 
Callie gasped out feeling Jack's big cock slide into her. He felt amazing inside of her. She could get use to feeling his throbbing, thick, big cock in her. They fit perfectly together. She had found maybe her perfect match, only time would tell but she did believe he was.

He began thrusting in and out of her soaking wet tight little pussy. She moaned out softly. She bite her lip hard. She felt him slide out of her and she sighed a little disappointed. She was enjoying him fucking her tight pussy. He moved around to her face. She smiled at him.

She saw him pick up a crop and he ran it over her full sexy lips. He then moved it over her cheeks. He then trailed it down her back to her ass. She parted her lips to take him into her mouth she wanted to taste herself on his big cock. He pushed into her mouth and she sucked on his cock tip tasting her yummy juices.

She was moaning around his cock enjoying the taste of her own juices. She was loving being with him in his fun, sexy playroom. Her mouth moved down his cock. She was sucking the taste of her juices off his cock they were so yummy.
 
Jack let out a small gasp when his cock slide inside her mouth. It seemed she liked the taste of her juices covering his cock. He loved the way she moaned as he moved his cock slowly inside her mouth, drawing it back almost to her lips and then pushing it back deep inside her mouth.

One hand grabbed her head again, guiding her head back and forth as his hips rocked in unison with her movements. With his other hand, he guided the riding crop over each ass cheek, slapping playfully at the soft skin. Flicking his wrist lightly, he watched the leather tip rise and then snap forward hitting the exposed cheek and feeling her body jerk with each hit. He smiled and groaned as it seemed that with each hit, her mouth clamped down on his cock, sending tiny shock waves of lust through him.

One thing about this position was he couldn't watch her expression as he teased her ass with the riding crop. He had allowed her to pick the spanking bench but next time he would pick the equipment so he could watch her facial expressions and see her naked body react to his pleasurable attacks.

Pulling his cock from her mouth, he grabbed it, swiping across her lips. "Very good Callie. I love to feel you sucking my cock and watching it disappear into that sweet mouth of yours. But I think it's time to plant it somewhere else."

Moving behind her again, he ran the leather tip of the crop over each cheek, flicking his wrist and hearing the soft slap of leather against her skin. Running the tip down the crack of her ass, he continued downward, slapping the inside of one thigh and then moving upward along the other thigh.

When he arrived at her pussy, he flicked his wrist once more, watching the leather tip hit her exposed pussy lips. Her body jerked with each hit to the sensitive area. "Do you like it hitting your cunt lover?" He didn't wait for her to answer as he repeatedly slapped the leather tip against her pussy lips.
 
He was holding onto her head guiding her mouth over his thick cock. The crop was working her tight ass. Her ass was turning red from all the spanking with the crop. The leather felt so good against her skin. Her mouth tightened around his cock with each hit of the crop. She was loving this playtime!


He pulled his cock out of her mouth. He rubbed his cock against her lips. She looked up at him into his eyes. "I really like sucking your cock sir." She said grinning at him. She couldn't wait to see what he was going to do next. He moved behind her and ran the crop between her crack. He then hit her thighs one by one. She felt the crop lead to her wet pussy.

He began using the crop on her wet little pussy. She bite her lip hard. God why did that feel so good? She loved how he was using her body and giving her so much pleasure and pain. He asked if she liked him hitting her cunt but didn't get time to answer because he hit at her pussy again. Her pussy squirted she was liking it so much. "Oh Jack." She cried out.
 
The silence coming from Callie's lips made Jack smile. She was weathering the slaps to her pussy, trying not to cry out when he saw her squirt and then her cry, "Oh Jack."

Hitting the sensitive area a few more times watched her body squirming on the spanking bench. Walking up behind her, he rubbed the leather tip across her back as he pushed his hard cock against her ass cheeks. "I think my lover is ready, don't you," he smirked pushing his hardness between her thighs.

The way she was reacting to everything made him happy that they met. She was special and he had a feeling they were going to enjoy all the various pieces of equipment and toys he had in his playroom. But there was more to just the playroom. He knew she would be a hit with his circle of friends being that she was a model and very articulate.

Grabbing his cock with one hand while he drew small circles on her back with the leather tip, he rubbed the head of his cock against the slippery skin. "I'm so glad you like this Callie. I have so many plans for you and me," he moaned shoving his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh god baby you are so fucking hot," he moaned feeling the heat of her sex encapsulate his cock. "Ohhhh fuck yesssss," he cried out as his hips began to move against her backside feeling the muscles of her pussy clutching at his moving hardness inside her.
 
He moved behind her and rubbed the thin leather tip across her back. She could feel his cock up against her tight and toned ass. "I'm ready so ready." She said breathing heavily her boobs heaving in and out. His cock was against her thighs. Her mind wandered to that first night met. From the moment she saw she knew he was something special and he definitely was.

She felt his cock rubbing up against her tight pussy. She closed her eyes moaning out. She couldn't wait to feel him slide deep into her. He pushed into her wet pussy and she moaned out loudly. Her pussy fit around his cock perfectly like a glove. She liked how he felt deep inside of her. She bite her lip roughly moaned more and louder. "Jack nobody has ever made me feel like you are making me feel. I love your cock so much." She said.

She smiled happily hearing how hot he thought she was. Many guys had called he hot and other things but it meant much more coming from him. She wanted to please, impress and satisfy Jack. Jack was everything she wanted and more. She wanted tobe with him for a very long time and enjoy life to the fullest with him. He was taking her on one great sexual adventure and she never wanted it to stop.

He was thrusting away into her tight pussy. She was thrusting back on his cock as much as she could with being restrained. Her pussy was soaking wet coating every inch of his cock with her juices. "Does my pussy please you sir?" She asked. She so desperately wanted to please him in every single way she could.
 
As Jack moved against her backside, his hips rotating slowly, letting the heat of her sex cause tingling sensations in his cock, he knew he had met someone very special. He smiled seeing her bite her lip when she turned her head and told him that no one had ever made like this and she loved his cock.

His hips began thrusting harder, feeling her pussy contracting hard against his fleshy pole, trying to keep him lodged deep inside her. Her muscles caused his cock to throb as it slid around inside her and then when he started to pull out. There was no way he was going to pull out completely and when the head of his cock was near the entrance, his hips moved quickly to send it back into the cauldron of her sex.

The way her body was tied to the spanking bench didn't leave her much room to get away from his assault. He loved the way she thrust her hips back at him as he pulled away from her, knowing she didn't want him to pull his thick rod from her pussy.

Thrusting harder against her, he moaned, "Yes my sweet slut your pussy pleases me very much." Jack grabbed her hips and began thrusting harder, slamming his cock deep into her hot furnace. "Ohhhh yes my Callie I love your hot pussy and we are going to have so much filling it with my cock and other toys."

Looking at the various vibrators sent a chill of lust through him as he thought of the fun they were going to have. For a moment he wanted nothing more than to try everything with this beautiful woman at once but he knew that each adventure would bring another element of sexual satisfaction for each of them.

His hands moved from her hips to her shoulders as his thrusts became stronger and more urgent. Gripping her shoulders tightly, he pushed his hips against her impaling his cock deep inside her. He didn't move a muscle, loving the feel of her pussy contracting, trying to coax his seed from him.

He felt the familiar tingling in his cock with each contraction. "I'm going to fill that lovely cunt of your with my seed," he cried out feeling himself close to losing control of his climax.
 
Back
Top