Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

Hello there! If you're dead and responding it gives me the creeps but if you tell me what it's like on he other side I'll promise to be good. As for those who are alive and kicking, great to see you've got some pigment in your skin! (Might I add reassuring too)

I've recently came upon a luxurious amount of spare time and thought what better way to fiddle around with it than chatting up fellow lit'sters.

I prefer tall, dark, and handsome/beautiful with interests in long walks on the beach. Oh definitely can't forget moon gazing as weeeeeell. But anyhow not quite sure if I should have worked harder on the sarcasm but maybe someone would be nice enough to give me a gentle lesson in improving my playful jousting.

I'm a playful young gal just looking for a good chat to pass the time. So please leave your name and number after the beep! *beeeep*

P.s. pms work too :)

Hey,

Quite an original way to make a request. I wish I had the same wit.

If you would like to chat some time then I'd love to. I know I'm definitely not dead, though I'm not too sure on the handsome part. I don't think I'm stunning or anything but I like to think I'm average looking (I hope so anyway). I'm definitely not dead though, I'm warm and everything.

Thanks.

I really should update this ad. Mmmm I feel pre-semester procrastination kicking in. Bump!

Your Box is stuffed! ... ;)

So I wrote you this super amazing PM but when pressed send .... it said you exceeded your private message quota and can not accept further message! :(
So I shorted the super amazing PM and posted it here in hopes that you will get it eventually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I read your thread and thought it was cute and funny. If you ever want to chat just let me know, you seem like a cool chat buddy.

about me: average height (nothing special in that regard :( ) short black hair, tan skin, I stay in shape by playing sports with friends (no huge muscles sorry... just slightly above average muscles) I like puns and i can usually think of some but for some reason none are cumming to mind ... oh well too bad, maybe some will cum if we chat. ;)
Hope to hear from you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

You seem like fun..

Sent you a PM..hope to hear from you

Cheers

Sounds a lot like a trap. Hahahahaha. I hope you are working on something artsy.

I wish! Although I've been super intrigued by 3D printing lately. I wasn't fibbing when I said you inspired me! I drew or more like dotted some sketches but never bothered to share them.

As for the trap, there's only one way for you to find out! :D

And lastly hoooooooly shizz, I didn't think I'd see someone resurrecting this old thing. I guess when you look into the abyss it really does stare back. It's an undead deal!

I wish! Although I've been super intrigued by 3D printing lately. I wasn't fibbing when I said you inspired me! I drew or more like dotted some sketches but never bothered to share them.

As for the trap, there's only one way for you to find out! :D

You cast out your net and here I am, and I believe you should share your drawings with me, that's what I think anyway.:D

And lastly hoooooooly shizz, I didn't think I'd see someone resurrecting this old thing. I guess when you look into the abyss it really does stare back. It's an undead deal!

Nothing is dead in the abyss until it is deleted. Hahaha

You cast out your net and here I am, and I believe you should share your drawings with me, that's what I think anyway.:D

Just give me a few months, I have to make a visit to the land fill to find it :)

What happens if I'm an ugly guy, small cock, not funny and a weirdo?

What happens if I'm an ugly guy, small cock, not funny and a weirdo?

As I was reading your post I thought about the best polite way to say it but I believe your signature encapsulated the general feeling. :)

As I was reading your post I thought about the best polite way to say it but I believe your signature encapsulated the general feeling. :)

Damn it, I always get the short straw

Back