exercise - 100 word description

This Is What I Saw In The Living Room

She was sitting bareass naked on a white rug in front of a roaring fire.

Her back was to the fireplace.

I know because I saw her tattoos.

She also had her eyes closed and was acting like she was fucking some guy in there.

I really wanted to get naked and started sucking her huge tits and drilling my huge cock deep into her soaking wet pussy.

But I don't want to mess up my friendship with her son.

Besides, I really do not want to be known around Baldwin Wallace University as the guy who fucked April Hunter.
 
How I Saw Khloe Kardashian During A Playboy Photoshoot

She was looking and smiling at me with that fantastic ass of hers sticking out.

And when she turned around, I also noticed that she got the biggest tits and wettest pussy than her sisters Kourtney and Kim.

As a matter of fact, she was so hot that I was about to get naked and start fucking her in front of everybody.

But just as I was about to do that, the photographer handed a roll of film to me to be developed.

And before I walked into the darkroom, I saw her mother Kris puting a robe on her.
 
Small pieces from one of my stories


This is a small woman. She is of average height, not short, but not overly tall either. Not what most would call a beauty, but she knows that. Eyes that were of a dark burnished gold looked out to the horizon. A soft sigh escaped lips that were a dark cherry red. Long, raven black hair streamed down her back in a waterfall of silk.

Her skin was as soft as satin and as flawless as a baby’s. The small, black lace bra held in its confines high and pert breasts that defied gravity even at her age.
 
I Saw This Hot Babe In The Shower

I heard the sound of water running in the bathroom and went to check it out.

She was sitting in the shower and wearing a white tee shirt with the words 'Does this shirt make my TITS look BIG?' on it.

That was before I got naked and stepped into the shower in order to rip that shirt off and suck those tits.

Then, after she sucked my cock, I turned her around and fucked her hard in the ass.

But just as I was about to cum, the alarm clock went off and I woke up in bed.
 
Describing Craig

He was short and stocky, with bright ginger hair and the most amazing green eyes I had ever seen. He was just on the cusp of being pretty, soon to be a fully fledged handsome man. I noticed that he had just the slightest hint of fluff on his upper lip and chin but his pale cheeks were still smooth. His shapely lips were cherry red, matching the lips in my dreams hue for hue. I watched him browsing and when he turned around I couldn't help noticing the firm little bum filling out his snug jeans.
 
I wore a tie today so she’d notice me

Her lithe body bent like a bamboo in the wind as she navigated to her seat. The blue silk blouse she wore today flowed down her frame like water. Since Gloria wasn’t very busty, she clasped her tablet to her chest as she reclined in her seat. She extended her legs underneath the chair in front of her. Her height made it difficult to be cramped in small spaces. However, I enjoyed seeing even more of her caramel skin as she made herself more comfortable. Her hair barely brushed her shoulders as her head and smile bounced when she talked.
 
The Woman In The Red Bikini

When I climbed out of the pool, I saw her sitting in a deck chair with her legs open and her tits popping out of the top.

And whenever she touched those tits, I felt the urge to slip off my trunks and play with my dick before I moved towards that babe and sucked her pussy.

Then, after she sucked my dick, that babe with the dark brown hair allowed me to fuck her in the ass.

That was before I sucked her tits and fucked her pussy.

When I woke up, I saw that she left the pool.
 
Her curly brown hair fell down past her shoulders. Her green eyes shifted around the room hoping to catch Carlos, her work crush, staring at her. Dana knew that if he could see her in this skirt that he would like what he saw. Her legs, while not long, always seemed to have a few eyes on them. Her arms dropped to her hips, thrusting her chest out more. She knew she was sexy. She just hoped that he thought she was. Dana had the confidence she could get him if she tried. All she needed was the right moment.
 
Reflections In That Very Mirror

She asked me to come over to her place because she had something to show me.

And as soon as I walked into the house, I went into the living room and saw Jane standing in front of a mirror with only a pair of black stockings on.

And while she was still looking at her reflection, Jane took a deep breath and asked, "Well? Do you like what you see?"

That was when I moved her long black hair and kissed her neck before we fucked each other's brains out in front of our reflections in that very mirror.
 
At the door to the club she stands , tall and proud. Powerfully built like some amazon goddess cast down among the mortals to protect and serve, dressed entirely in black. Her deep blue eyes seem to peer past the dim facades into the inner soul, wisdom is in those eyes backed with sheer strength. She waits motionless but wolf like, muscles tensed, waiting for the moment to strike, no one escapes her vision, no one dares.
 
In Only A Pair Of Cowboy Boots

It was while I was walking on this hiking trail in the local national park that I noticed this hot babe walking on the same trail in only a pair of cowboy boots which made me rush right up and ask, "Are you okay?"

That was when she turned around and said, "Take me! Oh, God! Please take me now!", just before she shoved me to the ground, unzipped my pants and sucked my dick.

When I woke up, I saw that she was gone and she took all of my clothes except for my own pair of boots.
 
Nipple

My eyes admire the partially erect nipples under the silk fabric of her chemise. I watch as her upper body moves to the rhythm of each lung swelling then deflating in tandem. Regular, deep breaths. Each inhale pushing the nipple against the fabric firmly. Giving the viewer a more accurate indication of the size, shape and hardness of each protuberance.

My mouth salivates. My lips tingle.

I hate the fact that she's my mother.
 
I Saw A Naked Babe In A Bar

I was sitting and gulping down a bottle of the Budweiser Black Crown when I saw them come in.

The one with the long dark hair looked like she was dressed to kill.

But when the second babe took off her coat, I almost had a heart attack.

I mean, the only things that she had on were a necklace, a couple of rings and several bracelets on one wrist.

Her tits and pussy were out there for every guy in the place to gawk.

We thought some guys were going to barge in and force them to join in a gangbang.
 
Back
Top