North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

No luck yet in meeting anyone here myself....though I'd be game to for sure. 25/M if anyone ever wants to chat..

Traveler

Charlotte man, travel all over NC and SC on business. Would love to meet to liven up the evnings in a motel room!

Looking for a woman or man

I am looking for a bottom, whether it is a man or woman is not up to me. It is up to you. What do you want and how do you want it? Too many of you are full of s%^t and talk a good game. I am serious and want to slay some butt.
:devil: :heart: :devil: :heart: :devil: :heart:

Any Women in Eastern Nc looking for some fun? 28m here would love to find someone for NSA discrete fun......Message me if interested....

I would love to meet up with someone from here. Some no strings attached fun is always good!

Hi all! I'm a 28 SWM living in south Charlotte. I think there is nothing better than a woman's soft skin and elegant curves. I'd love to meet a nice female (20-33ish with some flexibility) to have some fun: cuddling, caressing, kissing, massages, perhaps some kinky stuff... No married/committed people please. Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

Last edited:
I agree with About Face......an NSA thing can be fun, if done correctly.

I'm a married 39 year old male near Raleigh, and am always looking for new friends -- either the online or face-to-face variety!

I would agree that the ratio is about 85/15 male to female, but that's ok. You just have to prove your worth to them!! :)

Joining the Fun

Newbie and pokin my head into see all the other NCers. Just a cutsie quirly charlotte area gal looking for all sorts of fun stuff. This city is not so exciting! Would enjoy chat or more with just about anyone, so PM away!

Aloha!

35 y.o., SWM, New to NC and Charlotte... looking for friends, lovers, whatever!! lol. And I just thought about this as I was typing.. I'm Straight. guess it's not really whatever, but, you know.. lol.

first time posting here

hi ... 25/m/raleigh.... first time posting onto here;
looking for open minded girl to try new things :)

26/m/Raleigh for the week.. In town for work... Looking for some No Strings attached fun with a cute lady... or who knows... maybe even explore my bi side... PM me... :)

Hello all...

Thought I would throw up a hello. I'm 27/M and recently took a job in the Charlotte area. I'll be moving up there in May it seems. Just thought I would throw that out and see if anyone wants to strike up a conversation, always good to look for new friends in a new town. :D

Am I too late? I hope this thread isn't dead. I just now found it. 20y male Mooresville nc.

boone nc

hey im 22 new student at appstate
very lonely looking for friends
no strings is fine with me
age is no matter
pm me

Back