Well, here it goes again...

Well, It looks like someone decided my personal AD belonged in the Playground section, where it constantly gets lost, and nobody even looks at it. So... Here it goes again!
----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or being the "office little secret" where we talk Mon- Fri 9 to 5. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that

xx
G-

Good luck :) 35 over here so a little too old.

Hi

I really like your post. As in someone to talk to.
I know how to speak spanish but maybe we could talk about the differences between Spanish and the one talked in Argentina. Even in Spain sometimes i get lost because of all the different dialects.
I am not spanish to begin with.

And since you love history there is a topic i am also really interested.

Hi

I really like your post. As in someone to talk to.
I know how to speak spanish but maybe we could talk about the differences between Spanish and the one talked in Argentina. Even in Spain sometimes i get lost because of all the different dialects.
I am not spanish to begin with.

And since you love history there is a topic i am also really interested.

Glad to hear there's other people who enjoy history and languages!

I think that language and history are entwined how can you love one and not the other.

Little bump for a dull evening.

I certainly can't imagine you needing to bump such a great personal ad. Geez, if I was a man, I'd already be applying for a visa to Argentina, or else started walking south. ;=)

You seem like a sweet girl, and I hope the very best for your search. I think the guy will be one lucky young man.

I certainly can't imagine you needing to bump such a great personal ad. Geez, if I was a man, I'd already be applying for a visa to Argentina, or else started walking south. ;=)

You seem like a sweet girl, and I hope the very best for your search. I think the guy will be one lucky young man.

Gee! Making me blush and all! Hahaha thank you very much for your kind words! You are more than welcome to come to Argentina. You'd have where to stay! ;) hahaha

Cheers to you girlie. I could have written this minus the Argentina reference! Glad to see i am not alone here and also, great Shakers reference.

Cheers to you girlie. I could have written this minus the Argentina reference! Glad to see i am not alone here and also, great Shakers reference.

Well it sounds like we have a lot in common then! Shoot me a message if you are interested in making new friends!

Well it sounds like we have a lot in common then! Shoot me a message if you are interested in making new friends!
Your threads do always seem to end up in the playground. It's most likely because you attract so many people to post :)

How are you today?

Your threads do always seem to end up in the playground. It's most likely because you attract so many people to post :)

How are you today?

Nahh hahaha thank you Ry! :)
Im doing well. Just doing some late night work. Ugh. A teacher's job is never done!

Back