Brat sitting (open)

He smiled as she climbed in and explained that she had already tried to go, failed, and had resigned herself to missing it.

He glanced over at her, unable to stop himself from glancing at her full firm chest so deliciously outlined in her tight top and accentuated by the seat belt slipping between her breasts

"Well good then. Way better then a movie" he said as he backed into the street and headed down town.

He made polite conversation as king her about the artist and the type of work they were going to go see. Being basically ignorant if the topic he found her answers rather deep and informative. He then knew just how excited she was

They finally pulled into a parking deck and walked a few blocks to the museum, smiling as the guys they passed checked her out. He couldn't blame them. Fifteen minutes later they entered the building and he found himself staring at several works of the human form, some quite sexually provocative

"You never mentioned his detail of the human form" he said as they stopped to examine a painting of a nymph in a river, clad only in vines
 
"Well good then. Way better then a movie"

He commented almost convincingly, but it soon became apparent to Bernie that although it wasn't an activity he would have chosen to do, he was interested in why she wanted to go see the exhibition.

" ... I love traditional art, but you can see that anywhere. I always try to get to see the exhibitions, they're always contemporary or an example of another discipline, like the last one was sculpture and the lines were amazing..."

She blushed aware that she was enthusing over her last visit, but he still seemed to be listening.

"This exhibition is more about light and shade, shadow ...?"

She told him.

"... the use of colour is supposed to be much more ... subtle ... anyhow ... I thought it would be interesting to take a look ... never hurts to see what's out there... "

She concluded as they pulled up outside the gallery, hardly able to contain her enthusiasm.

"Dad had said he'd go with me this time, but when he found out what was showing he told me it was a waste of his time and mine."

She frowned as they made their way inside.

"He doesn't approve of my ... creative ... interests ..."

She told Lance simply then focused upon leading the way to the exhibition hall, handing over the tickets as they stepped inside and began to walk around in slow silence as she seemed to study each of the works displayed.

"You never mentioned his detail of the human form"

She turned as he spoke then went over to look at the image Lance had been looking at.

" ... it's a recent development in his work I think. Taking on the subject matter of he old masters and giving them a contemporary twist with his own stye."

She guided him across to another section.

"These are Reubens influenced, but stop short of the actual model form..."

She told him indicating the sight of the semi naked bodies who rather than being quite as fully figured as the Reubenesque subjects were voluptuous and curvaceous and of course presented in a contemporary way ...
 
"Well good then. Way better then a movie"

He commented almost convincingly, but it soon became apparent to Bernie that although it wasn't an activity he would have chosen to do, he was interested in why she wanted to go see the exhibition.

" ... I love traditional art, but you can see that anywhere. I always try to get to see the exhibitions, they're always contemporary or an example of another discipline, like the last one was sculpture and the lines were amazing..."

She blushed aware that she was enthusing over her last visit, but he still seemed to be listening.

"This exhibition is more about light and shade, shadow ...?"

She told him.

"... the use of colour is supposed to be much more ... subtle ... anyhow ... I thought it would be interesting to take a look ... never hurts to see what's out there... "

She concluded as they pulled up outside the gallery, hardly able to contain her enthusiasm.

"Dad had said he'd go with me this time, but when he found out what was showing he told me it was a waste of his time and mine."

She frowned as they made their way inside.

"He doesn't approve of my ... creative ... interests ..."

She told Lance simply then focused upon leading the way to the exhibition hall, handing over the tickets as they stepped inside and began to walk around in slow silence as she seemed to study each of the works displayed.

"You never mentioned his detail of the human form"

She turned as he spoke then went over to look at the image Lance had been looking at.

" ... it's a recent development in his work I think. Taking on the subject matter of he old masters and giving them a contemporary twist with his own stye."

She guided him across to another section.

"These are Reubens influenced, but stop short of the actual model form..."

She told him indicating the sight of the semi naked bodies who rather than being quite as fully figured as the Reubenesque subjects were voluptuous and curvaceous and of course presented in a contemporary way ...
 
He smiled as she mentioned something about Reuben, and he instantly thought of sandwiches, but that left his mind when she stopped in front of another, more modern piece.

"Wow" he said without realizing it. The figures were very alluring, but his comment was more for the detail and the grace. He had captured the beauty of the female body and the piece hinted at lust and hunger for him. It didn't help that he glanced over at her, and imagined her in that pose

"That must have taken him a long time to do. I mean its a gorgeous piece and his attention to detail is exquisite" he said as he turned his eyes back to the piece

"I didn't expect so much....skin though" he said with a smile
 
"Wow"

Bernie smiled at his reaction. At least he seemed interested, genuinely, rather than just trying to make clever remarks.

"That must have taken him a long time to do. I mean its a gorgeous piece and his attention to detail is exquisite"

She nodded, her smile widening.

"Exactly!"

She responded simply. She had not expected him to see what she saw, had not expected him to appreciate this as an 'art form'.

"I didn't expect so much....skin though"

She chuckled at his observation.

"Don't go disappointing me now, Lance..."

She warned him.

" ... my dad would have been scandalised if he'd actually made it to this exhibition... "

She sighed and moved to another exhibit.

"He's a prude."

She told Lance uncompromisingly.

"That's one of the many issues between us ... "

She told him as they both admired the form of a man and woman entwined.

"He doesn't approve of anything I'm interested in, or want to do ... "
 
He chuckled when she said her dad was a prude, if she only knew of the things he had said as pretty women walked by the job sites they had worked. He was far from a prudebut he imagined any father would talk down any sort of sexual theme around his daughter

"I bet he just doesn't approve of anything remotely sexual around his daughter" he told her as they walked over to another piece, a couple obviously embracing in sex

"I mean what dad would want to admire an exhibit of two people fuccking, " he said as he gestured at the next piece, "no matter how artfully captured these two are doing it. I just wonder how long he had people pose like that while he worked" he said with a chuckle as he imagined trying to hld a position like that with a beautiful naked woman before he could stop himself from throwing her down and fucking her silly

"Or maybe he doesn't like the idea of you embracing nudity and sex so openly" he said, wondering for the first time about her own sexual experiences

"The las thing any dad wants is to know his daughter is fucking"
 
"I bet he just doesn't approve of anything remotely sexual around his daughter"

He offered the excuse for her father's reaction.

"I mean what dad would want to admire an exhibit of two people fuccking, "

Bernie was surprised at the term he used, not the verb her father would want to have used around his daughter that was for sure!

"no matter how artfully captured these two are doing it. I just wonder how long he had people pose like that while he worked .... Or maybe he doesn't like the idea of you embracing nudity and sex so openly. The las thing any dad wants is to know his daughter is fucking"

She laughed at him.

"Open enough not to have to talk about art as people 'doing it' or 'fucking'...."

She managed clearly amused by his summary.

"It's art."

She told him simply.

" ... sure it's a representation of the sex act, but ... it's the skill of capturing that moment in time ... like a photograph, but needing so much more skill ...."

She wasn't sure he understood. It seemed to her he was looking at the pictures as soft porn.

"But you're right, the material, the source of the image, whether it be a live model or sketches or photographs ... that is an integral part ... it's not as difficult to stay still for a long time as you might suppose, not if you buy into how your body's to be represented in the final work ... "

She moved past to another image, a picture split into 9 separate frames showing the stages of love making from fully clothed to full intercourse, with the stages and activities leading to that final coupling.

"I love the concept of this, but it would be a collection of full sized images. I don't think this scale does the work justice..."

She commented.
 
He followed her to the next piece, a slow pictorial of a couple professing through the act of making love from a tender kiss to splayed thighs and an arched back

"We I can see your dad not liking this one" he said, "at least not of he saw it with you." And he gave her a wink. Then turned his eyes back to the art

"He did such a great job of catching the passion on her face. You can practically hear her crying out in ecstasy" he said as he took a step closer admiring the way her body practically seemed to move. Her arched back, full breasts thrust into the skin, half lidded eyes as her hands gripped the sheets tight in the throws of an orgasm. Once again his mind out her in place of the subject and he could imagine her crying out his name as he took her

His eyes turned to her, tracing the curve of her high pert breasts remembering her clothes clinging tightly to them as she rose from the water, seeing her sitting on her bed, leaning back, her breasts thrust out towards him, nipples hard and aching for a warm mouth.

He cleared his throat, shaking his head as he realized he was staring at her.
 
"We I can see your dad not liking this one, at least not of he saw it with you."

His words implied that in other circumstances her father might like looking at erotic art, but that was definitely NOT something Bernie wanted to think about!

"He did such a great job of catching the passion on her face. You can practically hear her crying out in ecstasy"

She was pleased that Lance seemed to get her interest and at least partially appreciate it ... She looked admiringly back at the image and turned again to her companion only to realise that his gaze was focused on her and by the expression on his face, his thoughts were far from appropriate for his role as 'baby sitter'.

"Like what you see?"

She asked him with a deliberate double entendre.

"If you want to see more, then I could ask Christian round this week. He's not at this standard, but ... his work is pretty good ... "

She told him cryptically.
 
He glanced up quickly at her question, realizing he he had been caught by the look in her eyes, but then she mentioned some Chris guy and he was suddenly lost for an answer

"Umm... It's whatever you feel like doing. I'm just around to keep you out of trouble" he told her with a smile, feeling very tempted to play on the other meaning if her question

"I definitely do like what I see" he added awkwardly, but as he said it his eyes slid over her voluptuous figure before slowly turning back to the painting. He smiled, feeling like an idiot , his response had been confused and rambling and almost unintelligible. He had been caught and caught off guard.
 
"Umm... It's whatever you feel like doing. I'm just around to keep you out of trouble"

She grinned, thinking that attending the exhibition would be her father's definition of 'trouble'.

"I definitely do like what I see"

There was no mistaking that he meant her, for it was only after his eyes had taken in her body that he turned back to the painting.

"... I guess that makes the week more ... bareable ... for both of us then... "

She commented softly.
 
He chuckled at her comment, wondering if it meant that he was in for another art exhibit

"Just as long as I keep you entertained and trouble free" he said, curious if she had meant something other than art shows.

He slowly moved down the wall, to another painting, this one exhibiting the rigid male form

"Well this is different" he said as he glanced over at her, curious to see what she thought if the hard man he had painted. It was indeed difficult to make the nude male appealing, much more so than the female. And you had to be a person who liked a mans parts to appreciate them. Was Bernie that kind of girl?
 
"Just as long as I keep you entertained and trouble free"

She laughed.

"Let's hope that your definition of trouble isn't the same as my dad's ... "

She commented as they moved to another painting.

"Well this is different"

His comment drew a smile.

" ... different...?"

She challenged his description.

"... it's ... amazing ... "

Her eyes studied the form closely, her lip catching between her teeth as she seemed to concentrate on the detail, an inevitable flush rising to her cheeks.

"We need to check out the gift shop to see if they have a postcard or something of this one ... is one of a series or just a solitary work ...?"

She was asking as she looked around seeking out similar images...
 
Well it seemed that she did indeed admire the make form, he thought to himself as he tried to imagine getting a post card if that.

"Just promise me you won't send that postcard to your dad" he said with a grin as he noticed how intent she was at staring at the artfully done cock. That's what it was. A well toned guy with a long thick hard cock. And she liked it!

"Sure. Lets go ahead and see" he told her as he put his hand in the small of her back and headed towards the end if the exhibit.

"We can pick up a pizza on our way home, or was there somewhere you wanted to go" he asked as he wondered if she would stare like that at his own cock. Would she want to see it, that was way inappropriate, but after staring at all this naked sex, he wanted to appreciate some real flesh

"You just let me know what your in the mood for now. "
 
She was disappointed to find that it was a solitary work.

"Just promise me you won't send that postcard to your dad"

She laughed.

"I hadn't thought of that ... I'll write him to tell him what we've been doing together."

She found the idea amusing and the fact that she had gotten Lance to bring her an exhibition her dad would flip if he knew about was definitely a plus, but for once this wasn't about rebellion, it was about what she was interested in.

"We can pick up a pizza on our way home, or was there somewhere you wanted to go"

She shrugged.

"Sure, whatever... "

She told him distractedly as they headed for the shop.

"You just let me know what your in the mood for now. "

She laughed then and threw him a saucy grin.

" ... nothing you can help me with ... "

She told him before heading off into the shop. It was evident she'd been there before as she headed for the appropriate section, chose 3 post cards and then browsing picked up an additional colour book about the exhibition. When she went to the checkout, she gave her name and was pleased to find that the book she had ordered some time ago had been kept for her. Finally armed with her purchases she sought out Lance with a happy smile.

"All done ... "

She told him.
 
He couldn't help but smile at her saucy response, and of course he began to imagine what it was she meant by that. Before he could think of his own response on her playful rebuttal she had disappeared into the shop

He perused the shop briefly, and was surprised at her quick return. She had known what she wanted and gone straight to it, and gotten a bag full of stuff

"Alright, we'll go get some dinner and head back to the house" he told her as he turned with her and headed for the garage. Walking down the street he saw a pizza joint

"Let's grab a pie now and then we can go home" he told her, and not waiting, he dipped into the store. He ordered a supreme pizza and as they waited he turned to her

"So what's in the bag?"
 
They waited for the pizza, Bernie finding that she felt happier than she had for a long time.

"So what's in the bag?"

He asked her as they stood amongst several other customers.

"Some postcards, a couple of books."

She told him not wanting to go into detail in public.

"I need to write to my dad, remember?"

She teased him.

"If it makes you feel better you can check out the artistic content when we get home,"

She told him with mock sweetness.

"There's nothing more extreme than what you took me to see earlier...."
 
He smiled at her jest about writing to her dad, but her comment about the books made him wonder

"So just what is it that you liked so much about the exhibit? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. It's been a long time since I've been to anything like that. But is it the detail or the content?" He asked with a wink. But before she could respond his order was up

He grabbed the pizza and the two headed out in the street and made their way to the car, the busy streets distracted him from getting his questions answered

"Not that I'm thinking like your father but I wouldn't picture a girl like you being so interested in nudes and the like. I didn't see any paint supplies or anything like that in your room"

But before she could respond, his phone rang. He was busy trying to help a buddy through a problem at work and finally hung up as they entered the house

"Sorry about that" he said as he slipped his phone in his pocket and set the pizza down on the table

"But I'm still curious about what you liked so much about that exhibit and what did you get at the shop anyway?"
 
Last edited:
"So just what is it that you liked so much about the exhibit? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. It's been a long time since I've been to anything like that. But is it the detail or the content?"

His questions would seem innocent enough to those around him, but she saw his wink and knew that he was teasing her good naturedly which drew a broad grin. It would take so much more to embarrass her! Fortunately the pizza saved her from making any reply. They headed for his truck and she held the pizza as he got behind the wheel.

"Not that I'm thinking like your father but I wouldn't picture a girl like you being so interested in nudes and the like. I didn't see any paint supplies or anything like that in your room"

She grinned, she was no painter, though she was a pretty good sketcher, but not at all what she would call talented. Any chatter was interrupted by his phone and yet again it wasn't until they were back at home with the pizza between them that he questioned her again.

"But I'm still curious about what you liked so much about that exhibit and what did you get at the shop anyway?"

She laughed.

"I'll show you after we've eaten. Do you ant a beer or a soft drink?"

She headed into the kitchen grimacing as she passed the mess she'd made earlier and made a mental note to clean it up later. Taking the drinks out of the fridge, a still water for her she returned to the living room and handing Lance his drink settled down on the floor with the coffee table between them to tuck into their food.

"I bought the postcard I told you I was looking for. And two of the other paintings we saw."

She began between bites.

"They had a guide book on the exhibition that I got as well and a book I ordered ages ago had come in, so I collected that whist I was there...."

She reeled off her purchases as promised.

"Exhibitions like that ... interest me ... in many ways ... "

She paused before deciding how to try to explain.

"You saw the same painting as me and you described it as fucking."

She held his eyes as she used his terminology back at him.

"My dad would probably have termed it as smut, or porn or something like that."

She continued.

"I see it as art, but ... capturing a moment, a passing moment and holding it in time."

She wasn't sure that he was following any of this.

"Photography, film, it's all similar, but in a painting it takes so much more skill."

She chewed thoughtfully.

"I doubt anyone could hold a pose like any of those paintings for long, you said so yourself ... so ... we can only assume that those images were literally 'life' models and either naturally occurring or naturalistically staged... "

She laughed and shook her head.

"Sorry, but you did ask. I guess in a nutshell what interests me is how the artist captured scenes which would lend themselves more to photography ... and to me the skill it took to produce those images, well ... it's awesome.... "
 
He smiled at her response as she attempted to explain it to him. But her explanation simply made him think that, while appreciating the skill of capturing those acts, she was very interested in the deeds themselves. As he thought about it he couldn't help but let his eyes wander over her young pert figure. Nothing overly curvaceous, but a very well formed womanly figure

"I would say that if he had models it would have been easier than if he pulled all of that from memory, but either way that guy had sex on his mind a lot" he said with a chuckle, "but them again I guess that makes him like every other guy out there" he then tore into his second slice of pizza

"So you got some reprints of your favorite pieces from today, or does the book have photos of his other works? I mean are they all about sex?"
 
"I would say that if he had models it would have been easier than if he pulled all of that from memory, but either way that guy had sex on his mind a lot, but them again I guess that makes him like every other guy out there"

She shook her head.

"No, he'd have to have had a model, or several. You can't pull a scene from memory if you're involved in it. How can you paint a scene of you having sex with someone else? You have to look at the sex act from the outside."

She was in full flow and not really aware of what he might be thinking of her.

"If you're a model, you interact with the artist and any other subjects that he's painting. Same if you're modelling for photography. You can't just stand and pose. There has to be some action. That doesn't always have to be sexual, depends on the genre.""

She blushed as if realising she'd almost said too much.

"The postcards are the pictures we saw today. The book is about his exhibition, but also some of his other collections and yup, they're all erotic... "

She laughed.

"My other book wouldn't interest you. It's what you'd probably call a 'cock study'."
 
He guffawed at her last comment, practically choking. Hearing her say 'cock study' so casually caught him way off guard

Sputtering through a bit of choking, "what? Wait a second. So first your telling me the models and the artist went through those acts again and again as he worked the forms over and over until he was done? That sounds like a rough job" he said extremely sarcastically as he couldn't help but think of what a lucky bastard the guy was

"And then to top the tour of erotica, however tasteful, you bought a book of cocks?" He asked in astonishment

"Now your father is gonna kill me. Here I am indulging you in a day of culture and you come home with erotica and artsy porn" he said with a deep hearted laugh

"Well you certainly pulled a fast one on me. I never would have thought you were the kind of girl that was into that" he said as he leaned back trying to take her in with this new perspective. Her clothes were nothing risqué but they did indeed show off her well curved form, and with her natural beauty she was sure to be an eye catcher with the boys. His eyes drifted to her chest and he couldn't decide if she was a b cup or a c cup. Yeah she was well out together for sure, but never in his life could he picture her leafing through a book of art that showed the progression of clocks through the artistic eras

" that's bullshit. There is no way you bought a book full of artsy dicks" he said as he called her bluff , " and I wouldn't mind seeing some of his other works. He did capture those forms so very well" he said as he gave her a wink. Then he took his beer and chugged the remainder

" I'm getting another beer and when I get back I want to see these books of yours. Who are the postcards intended for anyway" he asked as he rose and headed for the kitchen, returning moments later.
 
She'd known she'd get a reaction and he didn't disappoint.

"what? Wait a second. So first your telling me the models and the artist went through those acts again and again as he worked the forms over and over until he was done? That sounds like a rough job ... And then to top the tour of erotica, however tasteful, you bought a book of cocks?"

She nodded in mock seriousness.

"Now your father is gonna kill me. Here I am indulging you in a day of culture and you come home with erotica and artsy porn"

She chuckled.

"You did offer for me to do something I wanted."

She reminded him.

"Well you certainly pulled a fast one on me. I never would have thought you were the kind of girl that was into that"

She licked her fingers.

"Well, you're not the only one disappointed in me."

She told him with a shrug.

" that's bullshit. There is no way you bought a book full of artsy dicks and I wouldn't mind seeing some of his other works. He did capture those forms so very well. I'm getting another beer and when I get back I want to see these books of yours. Who are the postcards intended for anyway"

She leaned back with the sofa behind her and watched as he returned.

"So ... are you going to tell on me to my dad, or ... are you actually going to treat me like an adult?"

Was her question to him.
 
When he came back in there was something about her that seemed very...adult. She leaned back onto the couch and her chest was thrust forward, making him decide that she must be a c cup, if the bra wasn't one of those padded ones. He quickly pulled his eyes up to hers

"Like an adult huh? If those books are what you say they are then you certainly have the interests of an adult" he said with a playful smile. Then he strode around the coffee table and sat on the sofa next to her.

"Alright, now let me see those books"
 
"Like an adult huh? If those books are what you say they are then you certainly have the interests of an adult"

It still felt like he was indulging her.

"Alright, now let me see those books"

She shook her head, her eyes locked with his.

"No."

She said simply.

"I thought we'd gotten past this?"

She sighed and proceeded to do a passable imitation of him as she mimicked, "Show me your books!"

She laughed.

"Do you have a problem with sex and nudity?"

She was genuinely curious.

"You seem to turn everything about it into a joke ... a defense mechanism perhaps?"

She queried seriously.

"Either way, you're not my father, so why would you have a problem with my interest in erotic art?"

She was trying to work him out, trying to come to a decision as to which way to go with him. If he tried to order her around any more or patronise her, then she was simply going to clam up on him. If on the other hand he could actually begin to see that she was a person not just a 'kid to baby sit' then perhaps she could actually talk to him about the scope of her 'interests', but only if he didn't persist in reducing it to 'childish smut'.

"I guess it comes down to this, Lance."

She told him in very 'adult' tones.

"Are you intending to report all this back to my father? Any of it? The gallery visit, our conversations, anything I may or may not choose to tell you this week?"

She leaned back, her hands behind her back, unaware of how that position pushed out her breasts and held his gaze steadily.

"I've stopped being a brat Lance, question is ... when are you going to stop being a dick .... ?"

She gave him a sultry smile, her eyes dropping to his crotch.

" ... of the non-artistic variety?"

She added with a chuckle.
 
Back
Top