Obsessed - tell me all

A clothes dryer's 'tumble dry' setting.

I am fixated 24/7 thinking about this dutiful, elegant way to dry recently laundered clothing. Foregoing the heat is bold and gutsy.
 
I'm obsessed with learning to crochet. I take classes every Friday night. My next project is to learn how to make Granny Squares. I'm going to make a lap blanket.


I've only been crocheting a couple of months, I have a lot to learn.
 
I am obsessed with being obsessed.

Every once in a while something crosses my path I want to know everything about, learn and indulge in.

Two boxes with all kind of fabric cut in little squares are all that rest from an obsession with quilts... I made a few cushions after I was done with cutting up all the clothes I could find and did not fitting anyone anymore, then I wasn't into it any longer...
 
I'm obsessed with doors, they either need to be closed or fully open. I don't like them cracked or haphazardly closed.

Yes! And all the light switches on the panel need to be either all up or all down.
 
I'm obsessed with doors, they either need to be closed or fully open. I don't like them cracked or haphazardly closed.

absobloodylutely

a door half-open, half-shut . . . what's it obscuring? from inside, the view, from outside - who knows? *narrows eyes*

but draughts are my bugbear. draughts, not breezes. breezes are wonderful zephyrs of pleasure - a draught will get right on my flippin' nerves. I am, 100% anti-draughts.

grr.
 
The yellow highlighters go in this pencil cup.

The blue, orange, pink, and green highlighters go in that pencil cup.
 
listening to music or watching a film - no talking please! i want to immerse myself in the event, suspend reality to enjoy them to their best.

dancing to music is another matter, and doesn't follow those rules at all :D
 
listening to music or watching a film - no talking please! i want to immerse myself in the event, suspend reality to enjoy them to their best.
Don't start watching the movie in the middle, either.
 
I have to rearrange the dishwasher so that every inch of space is used - the RIGHT way, of course :)
 
Use a bookmark, people. Don't dog ear the pages or leave the book facedown and open to keep your place.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood library-lunch lady.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, chew with your mouth closed. Nobody wants to see your digestive system at work.
 
I forget to turn off the lights and don't close the kitchen drawers and cabinets all the way. I'd drive you people crazy.
 
I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't an involuntary wink brought on by Tourette's syndrome.

Thank you for being so considerate but if I have Tourette's I am unaware of it.
 
If there is something sticky on your dining room chair, clean it off, don't just throw a piece of mail over it and sit down!
 
Thank you for being so considerate but if I have Tourette's I am unaware of it.

It's just that, usually when I get a wink from a woman, it's Tourette's. I've learned to just ask in order to avoid awkward situations.
 
It's just that, usually when I get a wink from a woman, it's Tourette's. I've learned to just ask in order to avoid awkward situations.

Well you do bring out the best in a woman ;) ;)
 
Typewriters, a clean kitchen and finding the perfect hair dryer.
 
my yard - in a very hands off kind of way. i'm obsessed with finding the perfect plants that require minimal maintenance and choke out weeds. this lead me to ripping out all of the sod in my front yard. weeds are a bitch. i need to buy more vinegar.

i guess you could say i'm obsessed with this damn book.

there is also the obsession with lines and slightly transparent layers of pigment.

plants with healing properties.
 
Back
Top