PM asshattery

I'm practically virginal. I don't even know what "asshat" means

asshat-22713.jpg

This may sum it up.

There are some advantages to being a man on Lit. One thing is we very rarely receive asshattery PMs, and if we do, it's from a misinformed jackass or a jealous creeper.

No one's asked me to show my tits.

I've been pretty lucky..
except this one time where the conversation very painfully transitioned to a little spice. I was trying to find a way to be polite and so I said things like, "this is moving a little fast" and "wow.. that doesn't sound like something I would like."

when he didn't catch on.. I just told him I'd "finished"
He had the nerve to tell me that I'm not very good.

lol.. damn

I've been pretty lucky..
except this one time where the conversation very painfully transitioned to a little spice. I was trying to find a way to be polite and so I said things like, "this is moving a little fast" and "wow.. that doesn't sound like something I would like."

when he didn't catch on.. I just told him I'd "finished"
He had the nerve to tell me that I'm not very good.

lol.. damn

Subtlety doesn't work with men. If you want to stop thinks, just be direct. If that doesn't work, use vulgarity. LOL

Mens wes can be derps

There are some advantages to being a man on Lit. One thing is we very rarely receive asshattery PMs, and if we do, it's from a misinformed jackass or a jealous creeper.

No one's asked me to show my tits.

Show us your tits...pretty please ;)

I never even considered that he wasn't being an asshat. Incomprehensible. It's like trying to comprehend an enigma wrapped in a mystery packaged in a puzzle. I just can't understand that he wouldn't be the hat of an ass.

He did change his avatar though. It's not a cockatar. Progress????? Not really.

601551_10151586482087525_862866925_n.jpg

asshat-22713.jpg

This may sum it up.
Damn! You forgot rule #3 at Lit. Any posts like that should be preceded by a disclaimer to swallow any food or drink before continuing! Luckily, just this once, I didn't spew my drink on my monitor!

Seat taken?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon! Is this seat taken?" I stand above you at the table you sit at in the crowded lunch diner. My tall frame hidden behind my tshirt and sweat pants and ball cap as I hold my tray of food. "It seems there are no more tables and I figure if I need to ask someone to join them it might as well be the prettiest lady in the place!" I smile flashing my boyish grin at you.

This is the first random PM I've gotten in a while that was more than the typical hi, how are you, are you really a redhead, or which beach do you like. While it seems to be very straightforward and non-assuming, the guy who sent it has sent more unsolicited PMs than I can count.

Seat taken?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon! Is this seat taken?" I stand above you at the table you sit at in the crowded lunch diner. My tall frame hidden behind my tshirt and sweat pants and ball cap as I hold my tray of food. "It seems there are no more tables and I figure if I need to ask someone to join them it might as well be the prettiest lady in the place!" I smile flashing my boyish grin at you.

This is the first random PM I've gotten in a while that was more than the typical hi, how are you, are you really a redhead, or which beach do you like. While it seems to be very straightforward and non-assuming, the guy who sent it has sent more unsolicited PMs than I can count.

This person obviously doesn't understand that you can't hide height. You can hide muscles behind a t-shirt, you can hide boobies behind it as well. But, not in a t-shirt, sweats and a cap.

Again, I thank God I'm a man, and not sent these. Did he want you to pick up the story?

This person obviously doesn't understand that you can't hide height. You can hide muscles behind a t-shirt, you can hide boobies behind it as well. But, not in a t-shirt, sweats and a cap.

Again, I thank God I'm a man, and not sent these. Did he want you to pick up the story?
Probably; he's apparently into role play. I thought about sending a snarky reply, but I'm in too good a mood today to be snarky. I just deleted.

I'm not sure if it's asshattery, but the number of PMs I get from people who don't seem to have read my profile is quite staggering; or they've read it, but assume that all I need is their special touch and I'll be fine. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if it's asshattery, but the number of PMs I get from people who don't seem to have read my profile is quite staggering; or they've read it, but assume that all I need is their special touch and I'll be fine. :rolleyes:
It's a combination of not reading the profile and thinking they're special snowflakes.

It's a combination of not reading the profile and thinking they're special snowflakes.

Haa haa is it okay to blame their mothers in this th'd?

But really, the breeders that have encapsulated their little snowflake, and even call the police when soccer practice had been called off and the coach made Junior walk the whole two miles home (seriously, that happened here) are really to blame.

Personally, I believe there are just as many user asshat females in the general populace as there are their male equivalent. But Lit is different, here the little user, parasite snowflakes see their neighbour as a wanton slut just begging for...something. And they lose their pretty little heads over it, they think of Litster women as a text equation...Words A + Words B = Nookie. And since they have been given everything they really wanted from the only other important woman in their life they assume the same here. Oh poor little Libtard raised snowflake, who has never seen their own blood spilt without someone fawning over it.

So mock them, pity them. It really is almost a shame that men own everything and they will take their tithe eventually.
But really, it's the mothers that treat their firstborn son as a gifted god everyday that are to blame.

Got this one.. and responded :rolleyes:

XXXXXX said:
hiya do you like erotic rolelays ? we can take it in turns saying what happens x

we are a couple and are out in a big posh night club, we have a lot of drinks and you start danceing is the dark packed dance floor while I'm in another park chilling out. Your wearing a black tight dress and look amazing, after dancing for a while you notice your getting a lot of attention from two hot guys and the start dancing close to you.

Your a little drunk and let the dance more closely thann you normally would. Ones in front and the other behind, the press aginst you and hold you while they dance. your breasts press against his chest while you feel the other guys hand on your hips. You think to your self " god I shouldn't be enjoying this, I have a by" you don't know why your not stoping this, a mixed feeling of excitment and guilt for letting the dance with you like they are. Your nipples harden from rubbing on his chest thro your dress, then you feel...... ?? Xx

...the guy's hot breath in my ear as he whispers, "Did you know that your is possessive and you're is a contraction?"

I shiver, a low moan spilling out onto the dance floor. Suddenly the guy behind me leans forward and in a deep husky voice asks, "Did you also know that yourself is one word?"

My knees grow weak at the onslaught of literate men. A scantily clad woman rubs up against us, her breasts teasing my arm as her voice floats past, "The first word of a sentence should always be capitalized."

I close my eyes in grammatical orgasmic bliss.

Back