Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me on a roll??? what you talking about?? me all innocent..;)

*flicks that RENTED halo from that wet hair and peeks parting it a bit showing those little curved horns*

IF you're innocent..then I'm far from flirtatious. :kiss:

and we both know better!:kiss:

*feels the kiss placed...then the next as you warm me up slowly...*

Yessum..I do....blue eyes to go with..*flutters em*

*chuckles as you ponder* perhaps one day the dreamy one will find out those other weaknesses....HINT! :kiss:

When I get into one of the smaller mall stores, i look about...seeing everyone..and it makes me feel like I can't breath...I so love stores that are open 24 hours...slip in it at night when 'normal' people are in bed...feeling like you almost have the place to yourself.....makes ya wanna run naked through the aisles!

*follows dreamy....*

oh my...red curls and blue eye...an amazing play of colours...*looks deeper into your eyes*

*ponders even harder*...what is that HINT...*ponders what this sexy lady meant*...

*parting my lips...closing my eyes..nibbling your lower lips*

24hrs stores...although london is pretty good, but it is really lacking that! I am used to large crowds now after having shopped in HK for quite a few times. But sales crowd..is NO NO!...ooh..i love the feel to go out when usually ppl are at home..there were times when large cravings for food at nite from studies make me wondering to the 24hrs super market, feeling the nite breeze...the walk...and being the few in the store...now, if you would run through naked...i would try to catch you ;)

For some reason the name Eve and innocent don't seem to go hand in hand for you..lol...

*offers the forbidden fruit...tempting you*:devil:

how s the feeding doing sinful?
evening Eve...how s the fruit???

*flicks that RENTED halo from that wet hair and peeks parting it a bit showing those little curved horns*

IF you're innocent..then I'm far from flirtatious. :kiss:

and we both know better!:kiss:

oooh...do we?;):kiss:

*little water drops...dropping on your neck and shoulder...i lean down and lick your sweet neck...nibbling....*

oh my...red curls and blue eye...an amazing play of colours...*looks deeper into your eyes*

*ponders even harder*...what is that HINT...*ponders what this sexy lady meant*...

*parting my lips...closing my eyes..nibbling your lower lips*

24hrs stores...although london is pretty good, but it is really lacking that! I am used to large crowds now after having shopped in HK for quite a few times. But sales crowd..is NO NO!...ooh..i love the feel to go out when usually ppl are at home..there were times when large cravings for food at nite from studies make me wondering to the 24hrs super market, feeling the nite breeze...the walk...and being the few in the store...now, if you would run through naked...i would try to catch you ;)

*leans in and kisses those lips*

the hint was for you to perhaps sometime feel for those weak spots.

*feels the nibble to m lower lip*

Hmm..something or one has you wound up today..NOT that I'm complaining!

LOL..better getcha self a big ol' net to catch me...thats it..if you're close enough to walk in the nigt..t just clears the head.

oooh...do we?;):kiss:

*little water drops...dropping on your neck and shoulder...i lean down and lick your sweet neck...nibbling....*[/QUOTE]

*feels the still warm droplets of water placed...biting my lip as you lick them away like morning drops of dew..*

*leans in and kisses those lips*

the hint was for you to perhaps sometime feel for those weak spots.

*feels the nibble to m lower lip*

Hmm..something or one has you wound up today..NOT that I'm complaining!

LOL..better getcha self a big ol' net to catch me...thats it..if you're close enough to walk in the nigt..t just clears the head.

hehe...i better get going to shop for a big net then;)

me wound up? hmm....was out with friends...spent time with friends...and could only think of one thing...

hehe...i better get going to shop for a big net then;)

me wound up? hmm....was out with friends...spent time with friends...and could only think of one thing...

*sits listening*...and what would that one thing be hmmm?

mhmm..needs to be about 5'4 in net length

*sits listening*...and what would that one thing be hmmm?

mhmm..needs to be about 5'4 in net length

then i should go and look for such a net...^^

*sits next to you* ...that one thing would be either kissing someone's lips, licking someone's nipples, feeling the heat building, licking,nibbling and sucking someones pussy..or or or... if i cant even 'concentrate' on having fun with friends, how can I concentrate on uni work?...falling deeper into my imagination...:devil:

then i should go and look for such a net...^^

*sits next to you* ...that one thing would be either kissing someone's lips, licking someone's nipples, feeling the heat building, licking,nibbling and sucking someones pussy..or or or... if i cant even 'concentrate' on having fun with friends, how can I concentrate on uni work?...falling deeper into my imagination...:devil:

*shivers hearing that from your lips...* I'm a flirt..you're a tease!

Oh, not sure how one could concentrate after all those thoughts!:kiss:

*shivers hearing that from your lips...* I'm a flirt..you're a tease!

Oh, not sure how one could concentrate after all those thoughts!:kiss:

yea, I wish I could find a way to calm those thoughts...and get work more efficiently done!

well well...flirty Sinful...you asked...I was a gd girl and replied....:D :kiss:

yea, I wish I could find a way to calm those thoughts...and get work more efficiently done!

well well...flirty Sinful...you asked...I was a gd girl and replied....:D :kiss:

I know..i should know better to ask sometimes but god just can't help it!

dayum curiousness!:cattail:

I know..i should know better to ask sometimes but god just can't help it!

dayum curiousness!:cattail:

:D yea, curiousness can be such dangerous thing ;)

it s 2am here now...didn't want to sleep yet...but time calls..so I force myself to sleep...lingering in my thoughts...

have a great nite Sinful and all the sexy ladies!:kiss:

:D yea, curiousness can be such dangerous thing ;)

it s 2am here now...didn't want to sleep yet...but time calls..so I force myself to sleep...lingering in my thoughts...

have a great nite Sinful and all the sexy ladies!:kiss:

Almost 10Pm here for me..

Sweet deamy Creamy Dreamy!

I'll be sure to enter those dreams of yours...and cloudy your mind...with sinful whispers...:kiss:

:rose: Good Monday Morning Lovely Ladies of Lit!:rose:

Enjoy the day each and every one of you's! :kiss: x 12

*slips off to the shower*

Good morning ladies :)
Hope everyone is having a good day so far!
Finally having my week-end today & tomorrow but slept in a bad position last night and now my lower back is killing me :(

Finally having my week-end today & tomorrow but slept in a bad position last night and now my lower back is killing me :(

Greetings Curious...

OUCH!..I do that with my elbow and it kills me...hot bath maybe will help?

I do wish you two wonderful days of relaxation. :kiss:

Almost 10Pm here for me..

Sweet deamy Creamy Dreamy!

I'll be sure to enter those dreams of yours...and cloudy your mind...with sinful whispers...:kiss:

mm..yes...had a great sleep. maybe your whispering making me think only on thing again! :p

hope you had a great sleep too!!

argh! hope you have someone to give you a little massage!:rose:

mm..yes...had a great sleep. maybe your whispering making me think only on thing again! :p

hope you had a great sleep too!!

Hmm..maybe I need to slip in there with subliminal messages on all kinda things i wish to do to you?

Not bad..tossed and turned a bit..but hell thats normal for me. I'm up a few hours in the night..go back to bed for 1-2 hrs and up again...usually why I stay signed in on Lit..so I can write and post then do it again a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back