Ladies, how many of you prefer to be taken with your panties pushed to the side or...

A quickie bentover with office colleague, during working hours in pvt room, is better done with panties pushed aside.

You're not wrong. When I was fucking my colleague several years ago I didn't often wear panties, to give him easy access, but occasionally I would feel like wearing something brief and lacy or silky, and it was sooooo hot to have him bend me over, pull my knickers roughly to one side and start fucking me. It was the excitement of knowing he was so desperate to get his cock inside me that he couldn't even spare the time it took to pull them down that was such a thrill.

Slight variation but I have had a lot of experiences with ripping the crotch of pantyhose with no panties underneath.

Unless its a quickie

I would rather have them all the way off. Unless it's some place where it doesn't make sense to completely remove them

Like Your Style, Lisa....but personally, I love to service kitty orally through her covering, before pulling leg band aside for penile entry/

Mmm, that is sexy for a quick fuck in a public place, since I will be needing my panties to catch his cum dripping out of me afterwards, otherwise I'm not always wearing any haha :kiss:

Mmm, that is sexy for a quick fuck in a public place, since I will be needing my panties to catch his cum dripping out of me afterwards, otherwise I'm not always wearing any haha :kiss:

I agree...if i'm wearing any.......and horny for sex, right at that moment :)

Not necessarily preferred, but I don't mind in the right situations. For example, he'll just push the crotch aside when he wants standup sex (like in his office when he wants a quickie and presses me against the wall/door and does it).

Hmm yes.. Love seeing you soak them as you walk around town

I do enjoy panties pushed to the side or just slightly down my thighs. It just shows how badly I needed it, and leaves the potential for having them ripped off me during sex, which is always fun ;)

I do enjoy panties pushed to the side or just slightly down my thighs. It just shows how badly I needed it, and leaves the potential for having them ripped off me during sex, which is always fun ;)

Not to mention you can just pull them back up once he fills you with his load.. Wouldn't want to be getting a pedicure then a glob of cum
Goes running down your leg

I think having them pushed to the side or pulled down slightly is super sexy.

Pulled aside...no doubt...as long as they light and loose fitting. I remember the time I had sex with my (then) girlfriend and she had a tight thong on. It was really sexy whipping up her skirt and pulling her panties to one side as I entered her....it wasn't so nice when my cock got friction burns as the elastic slid back and started to rub as I pushed in and out!!!

Ouch!!

More times then most I'm wearing panties for style then function, I'd be offended if he didn't admire them before moving them over for a raw, passionate quickie.

I like that for a quick, urgent fuck in a public place. Then I like to walk around after feeling his cum collect in my panties.

Yes! The feeling of cum soaking into my panties... Mmmmm!! It keeps my own wetness going for the rest of the day!

Pushed to the side oh yea...

I'll take this one step further by saying ripped off in public and stuffed in my mouth to stifle my moans ^^

Ooooh .... I just added something to my sexual fuck-it list!!! Very sexy!!!

Love it

Sort of primal...

just bend me over and slip my panties to the side and take me, somewhat like ownership

but then

the pulling of your panties to your knees, a smack or two to the ass before he impales you on his cock and you can't open your legs, you just have to stand there bent and helpless while he claims you

yummy

Yep. The fact that you can't wiggle away (not that I'd want to. Lol), the feeling of ownership because he can do whatever he wants to you, the smack of the ass to get you nice & pink, the tightness when he thrusts in because your legs are pressed together... Mmm. Add in the risky public sex factor and the feeling of leaking onto your panties as he forces you to then walk around in public for several hours while teasing you & whispering in your ear about the things he's going to do to you (or even better telling you what a bad girl you are for walking around with cum soaked panties) that's pretty much a perfect date night for me!!! :D

I love when a guy pulls my panties to the side and fucks me from behind. It's so much hotter than having them off.

i like to pull them to the side, when you least expect it and play with myself while you watch, then you can rip them off or pull them down, doesnt matter ;)

Back