Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I definitely understand! I'm trying very hard to make it to the end, but i'm not sure how well that's going to work out...

I tried to hold off until the end.....Unfortunately....or fortunately I couldn't! But it was a really good orgasm.....mmmm....really good ;)

mmmmmm i'm glad you had a really good orgasm hun! ;)
makes not getting to the end not seem as bad hehe.

I'm trying to build myself up quite a bit so for now both my hands are staying above my waistline. :D

I've got a vid going at the same time as I read, so I have a feeling it's going to be just as fulfilling as yours!

my shirts pulled up over my boobs and my panties have an ever growing wet spot. I look like a right mess at the moment.

I'm sure you look very sexy!!

I think you should just lose the panties :D

Hows the video?? I think I am going to have to start looking for something to help very soon!

Knowing your enjoying the story like I did is very arousing!

Thank you Always for the welcome. So far I am enjoying being a lit member very much, perhaps TOO much. :devil:I read the Lit story you recommended and I must say it had me writhing a bit in my chair.:D

I was feeling like that last night after I got home from work. I thought this story was sooo hot! I didn't even make it til the end before cumming :D

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=176674

oooh i'll definitely have to take a look at that then! ;D

Ladies, sounds like you have been having a lovely morning. I hope you had some wonderful orgasms today. I want to thank you for sharing that story. That was such a beautiful and erotic story. The sex and love making were very stimulating, but the emotional dilema's of the characters were equally as rivetting. I really enjoyed it and as I told the author, I will be sharing it will my wife who has her own bi curiousity. You two keep exploring in safety and have fun. Hugs & :kiss: Jenna

Back

Hello ladies... im in a wonderful chat with my sexy friend sexyoqueen... telling her all about why i havent been on lit for the past month or so...

just too busy enjoying others groping me in public and yes... even so far as fucking someone else... not a woman, but still good. :) oh im so bad! ;)

Sue

Thanks

To all the excited women, I was watching these clips, and I got lost going from one and horny lady to the next. Keep it up and keep posting, I am settling in the for the afternoon.:)

Oh my God!!
That clip is fantastic.... I'm as wet as I've been for ages... Guess there are no females out there to discuss with just now (frustrated). If I'm still on, pm me..

Louisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back