Any curious, straight guys out there?

Bi MWM Home Alone in Orange County, NY...

Bi MWM Home Alone in Orange County, NY... Wifey and kids are going away next week (7/9/06) for a whole week and it will be oh so lonely here... 44, easy on the eyes, safe, sane and discretion assured. Any perspective visitors (m or f) out there who want to help me pass the time away with a little 'sex'ploration?

NYthorn said:
Bi MWM Home Alone in Orange County, NY... Wifey and kids are going away next week (7/9/06) for a whole week and it will be oh so lonely here... 44, easy on the eyes, safe, sane and discretion assured. Any perspective visitors (m or f) out there who want to help me pass the time away with a little 'sex'ploration?

Sounds like fun, wish I was close.

where in IA?

Curious48 said:
I'm fairly new at this at this. My male lover and I arelooking to expand our horizons with one or more men. I fantasize about being on my back in the center of a group of men who cum all over me. I would also like to experience a cock in the mouth and one in my ass att he same time. Any interest?

I'm a bi-curious man in the QC area - you nearby? If so and you're interested, pm me!

Transgender Curious topeka and jackson co kansas

I'm a 56 straight male that is transgender curious, and would like the opporunity to hook up with one.

indiananjoe said:
Thanks and that really looked hot, but still would like to meet a transgender.

A sexy trans would be so hot. All the beauty of a woman, but something new to play with.

NYthorn said:

Coincidence- my wifey and kids away wednesday night, nnj not too far from orange county

Bayonne area here.....

.....wishing the two Jersey boys good luck:). The rest of you too. And hey, send someone to my area to meet for a drink, maybe more!

Be well

home alone

jersey224 said:
Coincidence- my wifey and kids away wednesday night, nnj not too far from orange county

Sounds like you guys may have hookup. Best of luck, unfortunately I am left home alone Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the daytime. Nobody to play with. Best of luck.

intersted

travel to St. L all the time...

Not a hot guy buy decent.... never tried sucking a cock but have always want too....

Kudos to Namron for some solid pic posting!

05.jpg

Hey Baldyman,
I recommend trying it at least once. I've done it a few times and being with another guy is definitely exciting! I loooooooooove licking pussy and being with my gal, but feeling another cock, sucking it, being sucked, etc is such a turn on.
PM me if you want to chat.

Back