60+ and Those Who Love Them

I am 68 and hubby is a year younger. We enjoy sex a lot even though it has changed over the years. There is no such thing as a quickie anymore but that only improves sex.

Louise, I've told you before and I'll tell you again.....you are an inspiration. I think you are a beautiful, hot, sexy, mature, and confident inspiration. You are living proof that life and sexiness doesn't end at 50, or 60, or any other arbitrary number. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm only a young man (22), but have a real fantasy to be with a lady who's 60 or over. Don't think it will ever happen but I love the thought!
 
I've always fantasized about older women, now that makes them late 50's and 60's.
 
While I am not specifically attracted to woman near 60, I can appreciate their beauty and sexiness as well as any other woman's. A couple of months ago, I saw an older woman who will stick in my mind for a very long time!

I was pulling into a Starbucks and she was just removing a child from a carseat standing beside the car slightly bent over. She was wearing black yoga pants and a snug fitting shirt of some kind. When I saw her ass and legs from behind, I was taken by suprise. She was smallish, probably 5'3" or so. Guessing 110-120 lbs. but not really sure on that. But what I am sure of is that she was extremely firm, shapely, and well proportioned! Honestly, she had a rear view that many 25 year-old girls would kill for! And it's tough to hide imperfections in yoga pants!

When she got the child out and started around the car, I got a better look at her. She had a pretty and youthful face also and long greyish-black hair that hung halfway down her back. Her view from the front was just as spectacular as from the rear. She had well toned arms and nice breasts, probably C cup. Maybe artificial, but who cares!

What really suprised me was the guy sitting behind the wheel. He had a pot belly, and appeared to be well into his 60's and looked every bit that age. Judging solely by her mate, the child, and the color of her hair, I would guess she was at least late 50's, probably in her 60's, but I didn't care. I could have looked at that woman all day long! She was easily the most attractive woman over 50 that I have ever seen, and could turn heads at any public place, young and old!
 
I definitely have a fantasy of being used and objectified by a dom thats over 60 (and not ripped)

The thought of an older lady making a move on me is also a turn on, only surpassed by being dominated by an older dom couple. One of my fantasies involves my wife being objectified by an older lady.
 
There is a guy who is 75 I visit, he doesn't need help but he doesn't have a family so I keep him company once or so a week, ive notced him looking at my clevage so I want to make a move on him so much but it does risk backfiring.
 
There is a guy who is 75 I visit, he doesn't need help but he doesn't have a family so I keep him company once or so a week, ive notced him looking at my clevage so I want to make a move on him so much but it does risk backfiring.

I would be very cautious if you decide to proceed ahead. Depending on the circumstances, even if he doesn't need help, you could be walking a fine line there as far as taking advantage or acting inappropriately. Wouldn'tbe worth legal trouble or worse just for you and/or he to get off.
 
Oh there is nothing wrong with him, hell he still has a part time job and spends time in the pub, its just he has no family so I take him some cake once or so a week and chat to him, hes all there!

But yeah I like him too much as a friend really and don't want to lose that.
 
Oh there is nothing wrong with him, hell he still has a part time job and spends time in the pub, its just he has no family so I take him some cake once or so a week and chat to him, hes all there!

But yeah I like him too much as a friend really and don't want to lose that.

Has he made any suggestive comments or hinted that he may be inclined to share any type of activities?

If he still has all his faculties he'll know how to read any flirtatious activities on your part and how to respond. Continue to dress so as to catch his attention and wait for him to make the first move/suggestion.
 
Well he is a bit of a flirt but its charming banter and he's playfully tapped my ass once a few weeks ago but he's probably just messing with me :D he's got colourful stories the old rogue.
 
I would want more!!!

There is a guy who is 75 I visit, he doesn't need help but he doesn't have a family so I keep him company once or so a week, ive notced him looking at my clevage so I want to make a move on him so much but it does risk backfiring.

Hi sexy,

Sweetie, I can assure you if you were to visit me the flirting would esculate into more. I would be looking very longingly at your cleavage and wanting to see more and have the pleasure of doing more than looking. And BTW, I am 70.:D
 
How exciting for you

Exciting prospect indeed.......there is nothing like the touch of a much older man,his confidence experience and knowledge heightens arousal
He knows what he wants and how to get it ....but more importantly he knows what YOU want ,,,:)
Go for it ....but protect yourself
Good luck ...love to know how you get on
 
60

Hello! I am soon to be 55 and sometimes wonder where all the time has gone but then think about all the memories I have I feel great.

My lovely wife (52) and I often have pillow talk about bringing a younger guy/ girl into our lives but are somewhat skeptical about maybe their conduct. A young person with an old soul who can show respect and be eager to learn. Is that a little bit much to ask?

We have partners that range from 40's to their 80's so we have plenty of fun and with the older ones we are the students and we provide the energy.
 
just a number

I will turn 71 next month. The way i see it is that it is just a number. I still have a part time job. My wife is 66 and is still sexy and beautiful. We still enjoy sex. Not as often as we used to but it is still special to us. I am not as good as i once was,,,,, but i am as good once as i ever was. Live, love,& be happy. Be nice to yourself because others may not be.
 
My DL says 64, but who is that in my mirror?

Yes, the image in the mirror doesn't match the horny 18 year old in my head. I'm hoping that they come up with a way to transplant my brain into a 25 year old body before they put me in hole and throw dirt on me. :)
 
62 here and still going, though not as much as 10 years ago. Have an active libido, imagination, and fantasy. Would love to take another man's wife.
 
Yes, the image in the mirror doesn't match the horny 18 year old in my head. I'm hoping that they come up with a way to transplant my brain into a 25 year old body before they put me in hole and throw dirt on me. :)

I may not be in demand much anymore, but all systems function pretty well, even now.
 
Back
Top