where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
In her mouth as she sucked me to completion in my parents' bathroom while we were visiting
 
Deep insider her last night and over both nipples before work this morning
 
On the sheets, I was eating her pussy, she was on her back, me on my tummy with my face between her legs, and we were both getting so carried away, moving and squirming around, that the friction of the sheet against my cock set me off, I did feel it coming, but was too into my delicious meal to stop. No regrets.
 
On the sheets, I was eating her pussy, she was on her back, me on my tummy with my face between her legs, and we were both getting so carried away, moving and squirming around, that the friction of the sheet against my cock set me off, I did feel it coming, but was too into my delicious meal to stop. No regrets.

That's how she knows you get off on eating her !!
 
The Last Time When I Was..

with a dirty little 26 year old slut I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.
 
I was fucking her from behind and came all over her ass hole after pulling out of her soaking pussy.
 
Was doing the wife from behind in the shower, at the last second, I pulled out and came on her tits and stomach. She loves watching me jack off and cum all over her.
 
My wife came in from a night out, she was wearing black shorts, tights and high heels. We were watching porn on the lap top in bed, a group sex film, loads of cock and pussy. I told my wife to unbutton the top of her shorts and slide her hand in. This is did, and her hand began to move within her shorts, finding her wet clit and cunt.

This was so erotic to watch so I straddled her and offered her my shaved hard cock to suck. This she did before I sat back to watch her masturbate..she was close now, her sex still masked by her hand and she speeded up...she came hard, her thighs clamping her hand between her legs..

Her face twisted in pleasure as she came.. This set me off and I spunked over her face and over the pillow as she came...

Very erotic to watch your wife wank, and I did not even see her pussy...nor did I enquire what she was thinking about as she lost control !!
 
I fucked my wife roughly and came all over her face and hair. I hadn't cum for over a week, so it was quite a mess!
 
In her mouth as she bounced her thick valumptious ass on my face this morning!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top