What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anal play on a hot girl. But by now I consider it a hobby more than a fetish. :)

Absolutely. I've worn them in secret for years and have always been turned ln bydoing so. The peeing came by accident when I didn't quite make it one day andnit felt naughty and glorious.

Well for me it's...........

Feathers! Having a feather slowly and tantalizingly run all over my legs, my back, my neck, my tits ohhhh god everywhere makes me cum hard Everytime!!!!:devil:

Hmmm, well I've got three. The first one I see as totally just for me and that's anal. The second is more about both of us having fun, light bondage with rough fucking. The last is all about her and that's having a girl straddle my face.

Submission, anal, light BDSM (nothing super extreme pain wise or costume wise). Lack of control. Oh, and his cum. The most erotic thing.

Hmmm, well I've got three. The first one I see as totally just for me and that's anal. The second is more about both of us having fun, light bondage with rough fucking. The last is all about her and that's having a girl straddle my face.

I'm liking your post....a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back