Where do you masturbate?

I love to sneak off at work and rub one out or drive down the highway with my cock out and slowly jerk it as people drive by.

Maybe that's what this guy was doing:

136991375.jpg
 
1) Always when traveling alone in a hotel (in bed or shower)
2) When I can't sleep (in bed)
3) When I am stressed...so really non-stop (everywhere)

I wonder if this is normal, because I am the exact same way! LOL
 
I once tried to finger myself in a lecture at school. It was really tricky.
On a more normal day, it happens when I'm in bed.
 
i dont have a private office at work but i like to sneak off to a closet or stairwell. I find myself dressing appropriatly in the morning to make sure its a quick and efficient deal.

i was once caught in the hottub in my back yard by my neighbor is who an older lady. i went ahead and finished with her watching, now she is out on her deck almost every night. but i dont mind.

There a house for sale that overlooks your back yard?
 
It's strange, but I always do it where my penis is located. Go figure.
 
Last edited:
When not at work, it's usually in the house. Now that the weather is cold and rainy I like to stay in or get back into bed, and under the covers where it's nice and warm. During the summer when its warm, sunny and beautiful outside I love doing it on our back patio. It's covered for privacy, but the thrill and excitment of being outside touching myself is great . . . all my nosy neighbor would have to do is peek over or through the fence for an eyefull.:eek:
 
Usually at home in bed, but it's also happened in different places:
  • At work (desk, ladies room, parking lot),
  • Hiking trail
  • Park
  • Passenger seat in the car
  • Movie theater
  • His office
  • While driving
  • Guest room at sister's house
  • Red eye flight to NY
  • Backyard
  • Swimming pool

Same for me......lots of different places.
 
Typically at home on the toilet (easy access) or in bed. At times work. Public restrooms are my kinky favorite knowing there is another lady in the next stall peeing and maybe doing th same thing can really be a turn on.

Me too! I love to masturbate in the men's room. It is more exciting when it is semi public. Maybe the guys in the rest room might hear me..... oh gawd! That really kicks in the excitement.
 
Due to my at-home relationship issues masturbation became a staple. A soapy shower, watching porn or perusing internet galleries, some in-depth conversations with some very lovely ladies at this site. Fortunately I recently met a young lady who helped relieve quite a bit of tension without my need to date my right hand.

I plan to continue to see Linda for the foreseeable future but I have to admit that I'll continue to personally massage myself when the need and desire strikes. :)
 
My favorite place would be aboard my boat. Winter time would be my car driving down the road.
 
I know this is gonna sound really bad of me. one day while i was at work i crept off to have a wank in the toilets. i just got started when my sister inlaw sent me a txt message about something trivial and just for a laugh i told her i was having a wank so i could'nt reply.......she txt'd back and asked if i really was masturbating so i sent her one back saying (yes, and i'm thinking of you while i'm doing it) her reply was tell me more........and then the fun really started (and that's true)
 
My last time was in the recliner at a hotel, while reading Literotica, of course.
 
In my bedroom, mostly; on a couple of occasions, I've done it downstairs in the living room (when everyone's gone bed, of course), so I can watch porn. I've also done it in my school library (but that's going back eleven years or so).
 
Back
Top