cross dressing

So thw Mistress bought me ...

New makeup fro Christmas, and then we're gonna buy new shoes for our anniversary, and do some bondage photo's just for fun ! ;)

crossdressing

I am a crossdresser and I wouldn't trade it for anything less than actually being a woman. I love the way the clothes feel on me and I love everything about it. I dressup everyday and only own panties. I have not worn mens underwear for many years. I love my bras and I have some very nice breast forms that look very natural. I have no problem going into a store and trying on clothes, I have to use the mens dressing rooms but that is ok. When my wife and I go out I always have on a bra and something pretty under my regular clothes, but I always underdress. I may not be pretty but I feel very feminine and I love feeling feminine. I also shave my entire body every day and I love the way my skin feels after I am done.

Best thing my wife did was get rid of all my men's underwear over a year ago.
I'll always wear only panties from now on no matter where I have to go.

Best thing my wife did was get rid of all my men's underwear over a year ago.
I'll always wear only panties from now on no matter where I have to go.

I hope you realize how lucky you are to have a wife that understands. would love to wear panties full time but wife just doesn't get it

Nice to read stories like yours ....
Not having to be in the closet and sharing with your spouse
sounds wonderful...
I especially like that you shave yourself smooth every day...
What an amazing feeling that is....
and the joy of feeling feminine... that's what it's all about....
jhane:rose:

Another lucky guy

I hope you realize how lucky you are to have a wife that understands. would love to wear panties full time but wife just doesn't get it

I really do feel lucky with my wife. There is absolutely nothing I couldn't ask or say to my wife. :heart:

Nice to read stories like yours ....
Not having to be in the closet and sharing with your spouse
sounds wonderful...
I especially like that you shave yourself smooth every day...
What an amazing feeling that is....
and the joy of feeling feminine... that's what it's all about....
jhane:rose:

Hi jhane
Thank you it is a wonderful feeling, being smooth is so feminine. I am one lucky girl to have such a wonderful wife

Crossdressing Issues

I am a crossdresser and I wouldn't trade it for anything less than actually being a woman. I love the way the clothes feel on me and I love everything about it. I dressup everyday and only own panties. I have not worn mens underwear for many years. I love my bras and I have some very nice breast forms that look very natural. I have no problem going into a store and trying on clothes, I have to use the mens dressing rooms but that is ok. When my wife and I go out I always have on a bra and something pretty under my regular clothes, but I always underdress. I may not be pretty but I feel very feminine and I love feeling feminine. I also shave my entire body every day and I love the way my skin feels after I am done.

u and me both sweety;)

Crossdressing Issues

I agree. Any guy who tries hard to look attractive and especially men who dress to attract the attention of other men I very appealing.
So besides being married u like other men huh?I hold the same interests in men that are dressed up in women's clothing it really turns me on besides I like to wear women's undergarments myself and that in it's self is a real turn on for me.My cock is always hard.;)

So besides being married u like other men huh?I hold the same interests in men that are dressed up in women's clothing it really turns me on besides I like to wear women's undergarments myself and that in it's self is a real turn on for me.My cock is always hard.;)

Oh yeah:devil:

The shopping for lingerie, shoes and clothes can be very addictive. Nothing makes me happier than going into a store grabbing an armful of clothes and going and trying them on. Always end up buying at least a couple. Makes a good day out with the girlfriends, especially with a glass of wine between shops:rose:

The shopping for lingerie, shoes and clothes can be very addictive. Nothing makes me happier than going into a store grabbing an armful of clothes and going and trying them on. Always end up buying at least a couple. Makes a good day out with the girlfriends, especially with a glass of wine between shops:rose:

i like the way you shop honey , the glass of wine between shops sold me on the plan , x

Sounds like you have a very good time when you go shopping. ;)

Back