cross dressing

been a CD for many years...here's one of my experiences.This is not a story.

I'll tell you about this guy i met, but not the first meeting. that will come later. His name was Ibrihim, an antiques dealer, spoke english with a british accent, and was totally horny, 64, in great shape. he called me one day, years ago(he's no longer alive; died screwing a swedish girl, so I heard) and told me to meet him at his house...to bring my "clothes." When I got there, he told me to change, and i was wearing my white tank-top mini dress, barely covered my penis, and black patent 2" heels. He gave me a big shot of arack to drink, and then another...prepared, we went out to a waiting arab cab, his friend; it was night by then. We drove out to an area near bethlehem, us in the back seat, and we kissed at first alot, then i sucked him off once. We got to a place near beit suhur, near a wadi, and we got out; he gave me another hit of arack..i was sauced. Waiting for us were several european men, and a safari jeep. when we got out, the men looked me over approvingly, and ibrihim took me to the jeep, and sat me in the back, and handcuffed my arms to the roll bar. In turn, each man came up and placed his hand on my head and guided his dick into my mouth, caressing my shoulders or just holding my head, and unloaded in me. when they all finished, a man got in the jeep, started it, and a man got in, leaving the rest waiting. One would then sit on the seat next to me, and have me stand momentarily; he'd slip some lubricant in my ass....then he'd pull himself into me, and jeep now moving and driving in the wadi. the guy held onto my thighs, pulled me down on my shoulders, and kept me riding him, as the jeep bounced in the wadi, until he came, often shouting in triumph, and pulling me as hard as he could. then the jeep would turn around and come back for the next guy. There were 4 of them, so they did each guy twice, and Ibrihim did it once. After we finished, we all split up, and ibrihim took me home again in the cab, and I showered in his place. i don't know how many times I came that night, but in the shower, he came to me again, and took me again.I got home late that night, but my wife was horny, so i did her, too.Did i mention i'm Haredi?Nuts, right?

Ive said it many times............

but you have the greatest legs in town.

I'll tell you about this guy i met, but not the first meeting. that will come later. His name was Ibrihim, an antiques dealer, spoke english with a british accent, and was totally horny, 64, in great shape. he called me one day, years ago(he's no longer alive; died screwing a swedish girl, so I heard) and told me to meet him at his house...to bring my "clothes." When I got there, he told me to change, and i was wearing my white tank-top mini dress, barely covered my penis, and black patent 2" heels. He gave me a big shot of arack to drink, and then another...prepared, we went out to a waiting arab cab, his friend; it was night by then. We drove out to an area near bethlehem, us in the back seat, and we kissed at first alot, then i sucked him off once. We got to a place near beit suhur, near a wadi, and we got out; he gave me another hit of arack..i was sauced. Waiting for us were several european men, and a safari jeep. when we got out, the men looked me over approvingly, and ibrihim took me to the jeep, and sat me in the back, and handcuffed my arms to the roll bar. In turn, each man came up and placed his hand on my head and guided his dick into my mouth, caressing my shoulders or just holding my head, and unloaded in me. when they all finished, a man got in the jeep, started it, and a man got in, leaving the rest waiting. One would then sit on the seat next to me, and have me stand momentarily; he'd slip some lubricant in my ass....then he'd pull himself into me, and jeep now moving and driving in the wadi. the guy held onto my thighs, pulled me down on my shoulders, and kept me riding him, as the jeep bounced in the wadi, until he came, often shouting in triumph, and pulling me as hard as he could. then the jeep would turn around and come back for the next guy. There were 4 of them, so they did each guy twice, and Ibrihim did it once. After we finished, we all split up, and ibrihim took me home again in the cab, and I showered in his place. i don't know how many times I came that night, but in the shower, he came to me again, and took me again.I got home late that night, but my wife was horny, so i did her, too.Did i mention i'm Haredi?Nuts, right?

Very stimulating tale! Thanks!

Blade you do take the time to discuss GLBT identity and issues when you're here, so personally i feel comfortable and welcome you.

Gentlemen and ladies-- please do remember that straight men who want to wear panties are not, by definition, gay, lesbian, or transsexuals. There's a fetish and sexuality forum for that.

I think it depends on what the person is doing. I agree that a straight guy wearing panties is not really GLBT, but a straight guy who goes out dressed very much can be in the sense that at that point they are experiencing a part of why there is a GLBT IMO, mutual protection. Yeah, a straight guy who dresses goes back to being a straight guy when the frocks come off, but they face problems as well. In most places, for example, an employer can fire you for being gay or lesbian or trans in transition, but they also can fire someone who they found out cross dresses and because of that I tend to think it fits the spectrum, glbt is not just about who someone sleeps with. It took a long time for trans people to be included with gays and lesbians (late GLB), there was a lot of resistance to it, more then a few gay men and especially gay women were hostile towards trans folks, claiming among other thing that it 'tarnished' the image of gays and lesbians (to the point when they held the 25th anniversary pride march in NYC, which celebrated the Stonewall uprising which ironically was started by some pretty gender fucked people, trans groups and such were not allowed to march, because they were trying to present the image of gay and lesbians as "normal").

And someone who is 'just' a cross dresser can learn a thing or two from trans girls and others, I learned a lot from certain drag queens even though I am not a drag queen or really a cross dresser.

AMYLIN sweety, I have been here quite awhile now and I still have never seen YOU! are you ashamed of your body? is this all you have to offer? Come on, open up alittle bit quit being so damn shy. I'm to far away to be able to rape you!
7.gif

Guess I'll stop posting any pictures at all .
Don't understand why some people push others. I believe I have posted more pics than most on here, but you push for more.
Don't believe we've seen any pictures of you

You have some nice pics. Greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by amylin456 View Post
Don't understand why some people push others. I believe I have posted more pics than most on here, but you push for more.

I'm not claiming to be a CD. all you ever post is a picture of some pantyhosed legs.

I'm just a big fan of pretty CDs and fem bois.

Originally Posted by amylin456 View Post

I'm not claiming to be a CD. all you ever post is a picture of some pantyhosed legs.

I'm just a big fan of pretty CDs and fem bois.

A).. You haven't looked . I've posted a LOT of pictures.
B) I never wear pantyhose
C) Believe my pics show as much- if not more than other Cds who post here.
Why don't you just enjoy and and stop asking for more.

It should be voluntary for all to post what they want to post and when they want to post- if at all

deafening applause

the assembled masses rise in unison and give a deafening round of applause to Amylin for her retorte.............of course anyone should be allowed to post, and if others dont like it, they have the opportunity to just not view anymore. If someone were to post something untrue, or a falsehood against another, then we certainly can present an opposing viewpoint, or contradictory evidence, but always with a modicum of decorum, and respect for individual's feelings

Again, APPLAUSE for Amylin

the assembled masses rise in unison and give a deafening round of applause to Amylin for her retorte.............of course anyone should be allowed to post, and if others dont like it, they have the opportunity to just not view anymore. If someone were to post something untrue, or a falsehood against another, then we certainly can present an opposing viewpoint, or contradictory evidence, but always with a modicum of decorum, and respect for individual's feelings

Again, APPLAUSE for Amylin

That is very nice of you..:rose:

As a bi male who has crossdressed on and off since age 11, I began to realize I was trying to give out the message that I was being submissive when I wanted to crossdress for sexual encounters, and that I found it easier the submit to my partners needs and desires when dressing.

Attachments

• DSC03882 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03882 (Medium).JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 462
civility

you are welcome, amylin

I just hate to see pomposity...or arrogance
I used to see a lot of this in the wahoo chat rooms, some would really get on their soap box, and denigrate others..... don't understand that kind of speech in forums such as these....if you don't like waht others say or do, just ignore them, or go somewhere else, we are all here for a few minutes of fun, comraderie, a few moments of kink, excitement, or other diversions, but to denigrate others, I just don't understand why they do it

Thank you again. I agree, don't understand why people cannot just enjoy what someone else posts or shows without trying to get more and more and making such comments.AND from people who never ever post any pictures of themselves.
It isn't easy posting pictures here like that, why do they discourage others ?
Oh well, it does take all kinds I guess..

Thank you again. I agree, don't understand why people cannot just enjoy what someone else posts or shows without trying to get more and more and making such comments.AND from people who never ever post any pictures of themselves.
It isn't easy posting pictures here like that, why do they discourage others ?
Oh well, it does take all kinds I guess..

Amy,
You have been brave and sharing in all you have given, and I know I speak for many when I say thank you.
Yes, there are all types on these threads, can say and type what ever they want due to the anominity of it all. I know personally, I have had less than favorable reviews on some of my posts. As such, Mrs. ringo and I almost stopped posting. But then we noticed all the views we had on our post, so some one must be enjoying, so why let the minority destroy the joy of the majority.
Personally, I think( as does Mrs ringo), the photo's you post are very, very sensual. It is the lack of more that even makes it more sensual. Keep up the great Job you are doing---I guarentee there are far more appreciative of what you offer, than the ones that choose to critique.
j

Back