cross dressing

I love to crossdress. Have been doing it for years. I could never pass for a woman and I don't wear a complete set of clothes. I like panties, heels, blouses and make-up. I also love pantyhose - but I cut the vented cotton panel out so my little dick can be seen. When I crossdress I always make sure my little shaved dick is visible. That's the big turn-on: wearing female clothes and having my little thing showing. I never wear skirts or pants. Mini skirts, micro skirts, of course.

Come visit my personal blog and check out my pics and vids! Just posted some new photos of me in my new panties.

I liked your latest pic's on your blog very hot would love to dress with you.
 
Nothing Much

Hi Slimchance. I'm new to this myself, so I don't have any advice, except be yourself, it should all come naturally I think. The only problem is that you’re starting out from ground zero, like a 16 year old girl, and if you go beyond the closet CD phase, you’ll have to face all the problems they do. Anyway I don’t want to get too heavy here, I just want to say hello to you and all the other girls/boys here. I'm a little puzzled by your post though.” i'm new at cross dressing. if there are other cd's on here, say hi, and if you have any tips they would be appreciated.” Déjà vu or what? "hello all. i'm new here. i like this site. so i'll say hi and hope i'll make a few cyber friends here." Didn't you say this 06-10-2005, 10:00 PM. Ah well, maybe you're just new to crossdressing. It does seem a little strange though, you must admit. I'm probably missing something, I usually am. None of the long-timers have challenged you, and I haven't read any of your posts, so there's probably a long history leading up to this. I understand where you're coming from, Stella Omega, but us girls do have an urge to display our femininity, it's not always a fetish thing, and if we are closet the urge is almost overwhelming. I have a couple of risqué photos I'd like to post, rather mundane in reality, but with with the colors inverted they look almost artistic. Anyway they're not that risqué by this site's standards I would think, but one does show bare breasts. Not sure if it's appropriate, given your comments Stella. I don't want to mess with you. Are you really into Steam Punk, by the way? I came across it recently while trawling the Internet, reminds me of my youth when I was into Michael Moorcock. Stormbringer got me hooked, when I was about 11 I think. You don't like H.P. Lovecraft by any chance, do you? Enough rubbish from me, trapped by floods, too much time on my hands. I should be doing something useful, like making money. Take care, HL.
 
Nothing Much

Well here they are. For better or for worse. Can't get them in the main body of the post for some reason. So they'll have to stay as attachments.
 

Attachments

  • OAFscietc.gif
    OAFscietc.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 885
  • SUYTscietc.gif
    SUYTscietc.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 884
Last edited:
Would love to see more, especially as you begin to explore.
 
I don't think so Layne. In reality I'm fat and ugly. But luckily some men do like the fuller figure. Take care.
 

Attachments

  • Reubens pose s.jpg
    Reubens pose s.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 861
Hotlisp welcome to the GLBT, I think personally if your comfortable with the pics you want to post, then post them.:rose:
 
I don't think so Layne. In reality I'm fat and ugly. But luckily some men do like the fuller figure. Take care.

this is true, many like a reubenesque figure. The calista flockhart types do nothing for me. and if you ever see a vignette from those european fashion shows, most of the models are anemic, and they all walk like they have a stick up their derriere. I prefer a little something to hold onto. a little jiggle when they wiggle. Just my preference
 
Welcome to crossdressing!

I have done it ever since I was a little kid and borrowed my mom's clotehs when she was out. I am not passable, but I do enjoy buying and wearing women's clothes (even a wig) both for myself and others' fantasy fulfilment.
 
Hi Naughtyinsilk
For the best look i suggest going on one of many crossdressing sites not the sex ones but the real sites for crossdressers and you will find makeup tips then look for a Virtual makeover and send your picture to the site in drab(face shot) and you can try on a wide variety of wigs and any type of makeup you can imagine. I have done this and it is alot of fun to try on makeup and not have to wash it off to try something else. Once you find what is right for you , you can buy what you need online of go to the store for it. On some of them you can try on clothes and jewelry too. Try ABgender.com it is a wonderful site full of information on crossdressing
Michelle
 
I am a member of crossdressers .com also and it is a premier site for crossdressers and you can make many friends there too
 
Hi Naughtyinsilk
For the best look i suggest going on one of many crossdressing sites not the sex ones but the real sites for crossdressers and you will find makeup tips then look for a Virtual makeover and send your picture to the site in drab(face shot) and you can try on a wide variety of wigs and any type of makeup you can imagine. I have done this and it is alot of fun to try on makeup and not have to wash it off to try something else. Once you find what is right for you , you can buy what you need online of go to the store for it. On some of them you can try on clothes and jewelry too. Try ABgender.com it is a wonderful site full of information on crossdressing
Michelle

thanks for the suggestion, I will take a look. :rose:
 
The best tip that I can give is: DRESS YOUR AGE. Nothing screams "Hey look at me, I'm a dude in a dress!" than a 40-something in a mini skirt that belongs on a tween. Also, dress for the occasion. You don't need to don a skirt-suit to lounge about in your own home.

Heels are not a requirement. Most girls my age do not even wear heels 99% of the time, so I am usually in flats- but I've definitely practiced my walking, dancing, jumping, and even running in 4-5 inch heels. But, again, no one I know wears any heels unless they're going to a wedding or out clubbing. Flats are in!!

Wearing stockings, pantyhose, etc, does not necessarily make you look like a female. Take a look at what women your age are wearing and emulate that- don't make the mistake it seems that a lot of crossdressers do and either dress like their teenage daughter would or dress like their geriatric mother would.

If you're embarrassed about shopping, shop online.

Never go out alone. Take someone with you. If you get outed by some ignorant hick who is confused about his own sexuality you don't want to get beaten up with out some one there to call the cops or to help.

If it's all about sex, then it's probably a fetish. If it's about expressing yourself, then it might be something else.

Make up- buy the good stuff, crappy make up will dry your skin out and leave you raw when you wash it off. Mascara wands can harbor bacteria easily- replace your mascara after a few months. If your liquid foundation smells funky, throw it out. There are soooo many good make up tutorials on Youtube. When it comes to makeup (except for the whole beard covering thing) just look at the way girls do it and copy. As far as facial hair covering (I have the darkest facial hair and fairly light skin, so I had to learn this bit quick) use a liquid foundation several shades darker than your own skin as a primer, then apply another layer of foundation that is close to your own skin shade and blend it in. Use a powder to minimize shininess, then a good color palette to add color. Speaking of which, invest in a few good color palettes, one for face and one for eyes. Experiment with it and see what looks the best on you. (Can you tell I love playing with makeup?)

OWN IT. Even if you are in the closet doesn't mean you need to be ashamed of who you are.
 
Back
Top