cross dressing

Ive never thought of myself as a crossdresser but i had a ex ask me to put on her panties once. A blue lacy thong. The front barely coved my junk soft but i didnt stay that way long. The string going down my ass and around my ball was a huge turn on. Now ive been wearing some of thoes real tight under armor type pants to bed, i cant help but think about putting on a pair of panties and a pair of real girls tights or yoga pants. My cock just wants to explode.

hi

My ex bf is bi and kinky. dressed me as a boy always and insisted on only anal always. Does that qualify as cross dressing?

I have to admit it is o e of my favorite mini skirts and a gem of a find at the Goodwill store. Even the checkout lady commented on it being a very cute skirt. I got the heels at Goodwill also but on a different visit, the clerk was about 19 or 20 and said they would look good on me jokingly. I smiled and said I hope so, that's the point.

Attachments

• IMG_20170701_153933.jpg
    IMG_20170701_153933.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
Hummmmmmm........

I have to admit it is o e of my favorite mini skirts and a gem of a find at the Goodwill store. Even the checkout lady commented on it being a very cute skirt. I got the heels at Goodwill also but on a different visit, the clerk was about 19 or 20 and said they would look good on me jokingly. I smiled and said I hope so, that's the point.

You are really a Georgia Peach.

do women like to see men dressed like women? I have always thought probably not, but just curious

Back