Fertility Fetish

Never really fantasies about this very much but it has crossed my mind a few times over the years. My wife got "fixed" when we decided our child rearing days were done. It was after her procedure she had her first extra marital sexual tryst. So her getting pregnant by another man would never have happened. But sometimes I imagine what if our lives went a different path. We started our hotwife life earlier and my wife did get pregnant. Is the "baby bump" courtesy of her lover? The thought made my cock twitch.
 
My fantasy has come true.

*pregnant human mode engaged*

Congrats!!! More Borg babies! Well, babies of Borg
2b, 2c to follow??
Hard work for Trisha! She gets a rest now?
Or she has to keep practicing in the off season?
 
I never understood this fetish and sure it's very common for most incest stories I read they reply often to get the female character pregnant. I just love to go bareback but could do without the part of knocking her up.
 
I've decides due to my own medical history and my family history to never have children of my own but I've always been in love with the impregnation fetish. I guess because I love the idea. But I've had scares and a miscarriage of an unknown but I would never let it go full term.
 
Why pull out just to cum on her pussy anyway. She can still get pregnant.

After I had my son. I didn't go back on birth control. The thought of being impregnated again was part of thrill. Yes I tell every guy I am with I am not on birth control. Most still choose to cum in me.


I know there is something exciting about that in the moment....I am not sure what..the possibility..
 
I regularly fantasise about knocking up my wife or watching her get knocked up. To see a pulsing cock firing a load into her would be hot
 
After I got fixed my ex and I would often have bareback sex when she was fertile. It was fun, and there was no risk of getting her pregnant. It took her a little while to get used to the fact that I was cuming in her, while she was fertile, and no pregnancies occurred.
 
I don't know if it's accurate to call it a fetish because it's so natural, but I'm definitely much more aroused during my O time and ache to cum all the time and to be filled.

The fact that I could get knocked up? Even hotter; for me, it's the ultimate claiming of my body
 
Back
Top