Get me (and each other) aroused

I dated a girl once who would do this all the time. She would drive herself wild just teasing herself with the tip of my cock and then as she was about to orgasm she would put it in and aggressively ride me for a minute or two before she finished. We never spent more than a couple minutes actually having sex, but we could spend almost an hour just with foreplay. That was some great sex.

Actually penetrating. Foreplay is still sex in my book.[/QUOTE]

That is so incredibly sexy, I've done it before and it just drives me crazy. Foreplay can be just as good as penetration of you know what you're doing but both combined mmm

I dated a girl once who would do this all the time. She would drive herself wild just teasing herself with the tip of my cock and then as she was about to orgasm she would put it in and aggressively ride me for a minute or two before she finished. We never spent more than a couple minutes actually having sex, but we could spend almost an hour just with foreplay. That was some great sex.

Mmm this is one of my favorite things to do. Glad you enjoyed it as much as she did

Back