Current favorite fantasy.

Seduce a married woman, make her my regular slut

All of her holes are mine, with just a phone call

Trisha says:

I am living my fantasy. Since I was small I dreamed of being a girl. Cybermiss has been my dream. She treats me like the girl I am.

That is a very nice compliment for Cybermiss, she sounds like someone special

So currently my favorite fantasy is to come over to a handsome, intelligent guy's house/apartment and cook him a delicious dinner with dessert and then I can pleasure him all night with a very passionate, sloppy and enthusiastic blow job and hopefully he comes more than once so I can feel his warm, sweet seed trickle down my face and then on my bare breasts and my tummy and of course swallow his hot load. Mmm. I want that so bad. I wish I didn't have such bad trust issues...I'd let him throat fuck me, ride my face, and stand over me while I touch my wet little pussy. Yum. :eek:

I love this fantasy!!!! How come I never meet sweet ladies like you in NY?

Recently, wife in a little black dress, breasts hanging out, bent over a wrought iron fence and spitroasted by two young men...

You would. I haven't forgotten and the "baby" is 34.
I agree. Pleasurable memories of sucking on my wife's milk-filled breasts back during the time when she was breast feeding our daughter still inspire lactation fantasies today.

So currently my favorite fantasy is to come over to a handsome, intelligent guy's house/apartment and cook him a delicious dinner with dessert and then I can pleasure him all night with a very passionate, sloppy and enthusiastic blow job and hopefully he comes more than once so I can feel his warm, sweet seed trickle down my face and then on my bare breasts and my tummy and of course swallow his hot load. Mmm. I want that so bad. I wish I didn't have such bad trust issues...I'd let him throat fuck me, ride my face, and stand over me while I touch my wet little pussy. Yum. :eek:

Come on over

Current fantasy - different sort of 3some

In this fantasy I'm invited over to watch an acquaintance and her latest lover fuck. When I knock on the door, she invites me in, naked, with cum on her thighs and a sort of sad look on her face... He is lying on his back on the bed, limp. I take off my clothes and sit across the room, getting out my favorite lube and applying it to my cock to make jerking off easier. She gets on top of him in a 69, but after a minute or so it's obvious he's not getting aroused easily.

"I got excited, " she says, "and couldn't wait". "How many?" I ask.. "Four times! And I can't get him hard again!". Well, I know some things this woman has told me she won't do, so.... walking across the room I tell her to hold his knees up. I kneel down on the bed and put my lubed hand on his cock, rubbing it firmly, and bend down to tongue his ass... I hear her gasp at my action but I feel a little jerk in his cock so I press deeper into him with my tongue...as his cock begins to jerk more and slightly stiffen I put one lubed finger into his ass, eliciting a slight moan. I notice that even though she won't play with his ass, she is rubbing her clit while she watches me do it.

I slide my finger in and out, licking his balls as I do so, until I hear him moaning pretty well, then I push a second finger in... "It's working! It's working!" she says, as his cock starts to become rock hard. She grinds her pussy down on his face and slurps at the head of his cock while my fingers slide in and out.. "Okay, time to watch.... " I say, but as I start to get up she has pulled his knees in so far that I bump his heels, causing me to tip forward a bit and my cock lands between his ass cheeks. "Do it!" he says "Do it!".... "You mean?" "Yes, slide it in!" - so, she grabs my cock and puts it at his puckered opening and I push my cock deep into his lubed ass....

A little backstorie, i can cum without tuching myself. I masturbate by laying one leg over the other and using my muscles to cum.
My fantasy is sittin on a bus only me and maybe 4 or 5 older men is there.
Im bored so im masturbating, but nobody knowes.
But when I cum i let out a little sound, and the guy neerest to me looks back at me with a smile, and wispers, I know wat you did there little girl.
I flush and look down and wispers sorry back to him.
Oh its ok baby, he comes and sit by me, stoking my thigh.
Im getting horny just by knowing he knows, so I sigh and close my eyes. He laughs and says. Ooh such a horny slut arent you.
I nod and he slides his hand to my pussy. So wet already?
I nod again and he lets out another little laugh. He opens my pants and starts stoking my pussy. Suddenly I discover the other men is looking and smiling.

A little backstorie, i can cum without tuching myself. I masturbate by laying one leg over the other and using my muscles to cum.
My fantasy is sittin on a bus only me and maybe 4 or 5 older men is there.
Im bored so im masturbating, but nobody knowes.
But when I cum i let out a little sound, and the guy neerest to me looks back at me with a smile, and wispers, I know wat you did there little girl.
I flush and look down and wispers sorry back to him.
Oh its ok baby, he comes and sit by me, stoking my thigh.
Im getting horny just by knowing he knows, so I sigh and close my eyes. He laughs and says. Ooh such a horny slut arent you.
I nod and he slides his hand to my pussy. So wet already?
I nod again and he lets out another little laugh. He opens my pants and starts stoking my pussy. Suddenly I discover the other men is looking and smiling.
It all ends with a hot as fuck gangbang ending with me deapthroating them all milking them dry.

My current favorite fantasy is fucking a woman (or a man) who is over 600 pounds.My wife is close to 400, and her late fourth husband (I'm her fifth) was over 400 when he passed away, but I want to try someone much bigger.

My current favorite one is about going over to help my neighbor with some house chores a couple of times a week for a while. Almost immediately there's a connection and one day while I'm there he just can't hold back anymore and pins me against a wall kissing me and tearing at my clothes. He ends up laying me on the kitchen counter and taking my virginity right then and there but he's not slow or sweet. He's wild, rough and passionate.

I'm sorry I know mine is nowhere near as hot or interesting as most I read on this thread.

My current favorite one is about going over to help my neighbor with some house chores a couple of times a week for a while. Almost immediately there's a connection and one day while I'm there he just can't hold back anymore and pins me against a wall kissing me and tearing at my clothes. He ends up laying me on the kitchen counter and taking my virginity right then and there but he's not slow or sweet. He's wild, rough and passionate.

I'm sorry I know mine is nowhere near as hot or interesting as most I read on this thread.

Sounds pretty hot to me, wishing you were my neighbor :devil: right now mine is along the same lines but it's my wife who has the young next door neighbor over and then properly thanks him for helping out or he just can't resist and goes for it with her.

Back